Great Dances From Past Seasons, SYTYCD, Strictly Come Dancing, World of Dance, etc

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great Dances From Past Seasons, SYTYCD, Strictly Come Dancing, World of Dance, etc - Page 5 Empty Re: Great Dances From Past Seasons, SYTYCD, Strictly Come Dancing, World of Dance, etc

Post by moo2meow Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:12 am

I liked her too

moo2meow
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Great Dances From Past Seasons, SYTYCD, Strictly Come Dancing, World of Dance, etc - Page 5 Empty Re: Great Dances From Past Seasons, SYTYCD, Strictly Come Dancing, World of Dance, etc

Post by moo2meow Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:14 am

moo2meow
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:35 am

I saw a clip of Kym on TV the other night. She's still dancing, pregnant with twins and all. She said she gets a little winded.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:20 pm

Some Hip-Hop from Zen and Val on a very snowy day here. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG6MRWulAUo
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Dissed by the judges as I recall but I thought he did an excellent job. My Opinion, here's his two best dances
moo2meow
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:25 pm

moo2meow
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Christine Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:10 pm

Here's my favorite Ralph & Karina dances:

Maria Christine
Maria Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:17 pm

I loved this couple and I think the judges and TPTB shafted them big time.

LOVED the quickstep !!
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:27 pm

Thought she was good. Voted for her too !!

moo2meow
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:32 pm

Not meaning to dredge up old wounds or start up old debates ( Beating a dead horse )
I liked this guy and I'll keep the rest to myself

moo2meow
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:52 pm

IMO I think that Mario Lopez was the best dancer ever on DWTS. He didn't win because he wasn't popular due to his personal life.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:54 am

moo2meow wrote:Not meaning to dredge up old wounds or start up old debates ( Beating a dead horse )

I liked him, too. Very Happy     

Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:05 am

moo2meow wrote:Not meaning to dredge up old wounds or start up old debates ( Beating a dead horse )

I didn't watch the first season so this is new to me. Thanks for posting it moo. I came in on the second season and Drew and Cheryl got me hooked.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:46 am

I've always liked John.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:19 pm

No one beats Allison when it comes to contemporary.

DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 pm

One of my favorite competitors on the show. Sad that she didn't win.  Crying or Very sad

And this one

moo2meow
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:33 pm

therealdfshary wrote:IMO I think that Mario Lopez was the best dancer ever on DWTS. He didn't win because he wasn't popular due to his personal life.

Doesn't Help when you're up against a retired football player, Emmitt Smith.  These are for you, Shary.

moo2meow
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:22 am

moo2meow wrote:
therealdfshary wrote:IMO I think that Mario Lopez was the best dancer ever on DWTS. He didn't win because he wasn't popular due to his personal life.

Doesn't Help when you're up against a retired football player, Emmitt Smith.  These are for you, Shary.
Thanks moo, much appreciated.. Very Happy

therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:22 pm

I love all these dances.  Thanks  moo.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:36 am

DeadManDancing wrote:No better way to finish this round than with the ultimate trio. Too hot to handle? Not for Hinch.

Still am ticked they didn't win.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:18 pm

A well earned win for these two. Just about everything they did was very good and hard to choose just one . These two were favorites but not the only ones.

moo2meow
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Oooooops !! Forgot this one. One of the best freestyles ever !!

moo2meow
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:55 pm

I really liked JR and Karina's quick step  .... it was so fun to watch.Another one was the pink panther Fox Trot  ... Smile
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Christine Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:45 pm

These two Viennese Waltzes always tug at my heartstrings Love

Maria Christine
Maria Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Sat May 05, 2018 1:53 am

I wasn't sure where to put this video, but it is dance related so. . . .

Lucy Worsley, British historian for the BBC, teams up with Len Goodman in a 3-part look at the history of dancing from the Brits point of view.  This is Episode 1.  Check out the Allthemed Docs channel for Episodes 2 and 3. 

I think you'll like Lucy Worsley.  She has done several docs for the BBC and seems to enjoy whatever topic she is exploring--whether it be Jane Austen or looking at England's Regency Period.

Smile
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top