Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum? Empty Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by Dazz Tue May 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Just wondering where we can chat!

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum? Empty Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue May 23, 2017 7:15 pm

Dazz wrote:Just wondering where we can chat!
Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum? 8xrkw6
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum? Empty Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by Dazz Tue May 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Bummer!  Well then I'll go chat it up somewhere else.  I don't even watch DWTS.  hairpull

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Tue May 23, 2017 11:40 pm

I've been looking for the same,Dazz! Maybe were missing it ! Unusual Confused !
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed May 24, 2017 12:46 am

I'm looking forward to the board because this is a season I'm going to watch. Smile
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed May 24, 2017 1:15 am

After seeing the first show of this season, I am not really that interested in it.  Rachel reminds me of Carrie Ann Inaba the way she laughs, and that's not a good thing.  I don't care for CAI at all.  If Rachel laughs as much in each episode as she did last night then it will be a snooze fest.  Also, the guys were not interesting at all.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri May 26, 2017 1:00 am

thisoldmule wrote:After seeing the first show of this season, I am not really that interested in it.  Rachel reminds me of Carrie Ann Inaba the way she laughs, and that's not a good thing.  I don't care for CAI at all.  If Rachel laughs as much in each episode as she did last night then it will be a snooze fest.  Also, the guys were not interesting at all.

I swear Mule, you would drop your panties if you gotta glimpse of 'WhhaaaaBbooo' Guy....bbbuwhhahhahahahah Laughing
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri May 26, 2017 1:01 am

peebeeb wrote:I'm looking forward to the board because this is a season I'm going to watch. Smile
Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum? <a href=Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum? 1pqaty" />
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by sdreindeer Tue May 30, 2017 1:57 am

Dazz wrote:Bummer!  Well then I'll go chat it up somewhere else.  I don't even watch DWTS.  hairpull
If you're on FB, come and join us here   https://www.facebook.com/groups/751735221653128/
sdreindeer
sdreindeer

Back to top Go down

Post by sdreindeer Tue May 30, 2017 1:58 am

sdreindeer wrote:
Dazz wrote:Bummer!  Well then I'll go chat it up somewhere else.  I don't even watch DWTS.  hairpull
If you're on FB, come and join us here   https://www.facebook.com/groups/751735221653128/
Apparently link didn't work....name of group is BACHELOR OBSESSION
sdreindeer
sdreindeer

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue May 30, 2017 11:26 am

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
peebeeb wrote:I'm looking forward to the board because this is a season I'm going to watch. Smile
Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum? <a href=Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum? 1pqaty" />
LOL
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue May 30, 2017 2:20 pm

sdreindeer wrote:
sdreindeer wrote:
Apparently link didn't work....name of group is BACHELOR OBSESSION
Thanks!  I just applied to join Smile

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Voice from the past Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:53 am

There are other forums chock full of threads on this Bachelorette season.....

Voice from the past

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top