Shuddup With This Rachel for Next B'ette Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shuddup With This Rachel for Next B'ette Talk  Empty Shuddup With This Rachel for Next B'ette Talk

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:52 am

I swear all you Big Mules yabbering about how you want Rachel as the next B'ette is just a bunch of posturing and phony speculation.  You just wanna pretend and impress on everybody that you possess some kinda intuition and clairvoyance, when in reality you went over to RealitySteve and read what that worthless garbage mouth is bloggin about. 

I see this every every season,  somebody starts yapping how they think So-n-So has a *real* connection and how you can tell they are so in love and how you can def see them together~forevah, when all we have is about 5-minutes from a 1-on-1 date...and you want everybody to think how you "just know it's so"

you did was go to the RSteve web site and read who the winner is before the stoopid even finished one episode.   Up Yourz. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Shuddup With This Rachel for Next B'ette Talk  Empty Re: Shuddup With This Rachel for Next B'ette Talk

Post by Lesallee Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:07 pm

I confess to dropping in on RS on occasion but only when I've decided to pull the plug on the season. I did on JoJo's season when it became so transparent early on that Jordan would prevail. And Ben's season because it bored me so. Anyway I haven't looked at RS yet this season but it has been so thoroughly spoiled all over social media no one really has to read him. 

This season has been so overly scripted, poorly I might add and the editing is atrocious. The show has missed the boat so completely with the constant emphasis on adolescent Corinne. I spite of rather liking Nick I am about ready to opt out of this shambles. All I ask of Bach shows is entertainment and when that fails, as it did last Mon., hey, there are many other things I can waste my time on. Hopefully next week will be a little more fun and comprehensible.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Shuddup With This Rachel for Next B'ette Talk  Empty Re: Shuddup With This Rachel for Next B'ette Talk

Post by thisoldmule Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:14 pm

I haven't read RS and never do.  If it has been spoiled all over social media, then I have been lucky not to have seen it.  However, monkey, you just confirmed to me who the F1 is not.  I didn't really think Nick would actually choose Rachel.  I don't really care who the next b'ette will be, but I did comment that it looked like the producers were setting her up for it.

I do wonder if you find RS to be a 'worthless garbage mouth' how you know what he says if you yourself aren't reading his blog.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:I swear all you Big Mules yabbering about how you want Rachel as the next B'ette is just a bunch of posturing and phony speculation.  You just wanna pretend and impress on everybody that you possess some kinda intuition and clairvoyance, when in reality you went over to RealitySteve and read what that worthless garbage mouth is bloggin about. 

I see this every every season,  somebody starts yapping how they think So-n-So has a *real* connection and how you can tell they are so in love and how you can def see them together~forevah, when all we have is about 5-minutes from a 1-on-1 date...and you want everybody to think how you "just know it's so"

you did was go to the RSteve web site and read who the winner is before the stoopid even finished one episode.   Up Yourz. 
You don't have one shred of respect for woman. I could say a lot more, but I will leave it at that. No need to answer.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:01 pm

therealdfshary wrote:

You don't have one shred of respect for woman. I could say a lot more, but I will leave it at that. No need to answer.

Not true Fairy and there's nothing in my quote that could lead you to say that.    What I don't have respect for is people running over here after reading RealityStubie and blabbering about stuff as if they are totally innocent and don't know anything.

Why would anybody be starting a 'Rachel for B'ette' campaign when she hasn't even been eliminated - or more to the point, it's looking like she could end as the final 3, maybe the F1 ??  That ought to tell folks, who have followed these boards for a while, that it could only mean RealityStew has already spewed the Final Winner and probably the next B'ette and that Rachel has been eliminated. What a load of crap, at least have the courtesy to add a *spoiler* warning so everybody knows you *know*........ sheeze; no wonder everybody thinks I'm the bad guy here, but all I'm doing is just telling some people to quit being a Big-Blister. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:02 pm

thisoldmule wrote:

I do wonder if you find RS to be a 'worthless garbage mouth' how you know what he says if you yourself aren't reading his blog.

That's my point; all one has to do is look for clues from the Yabbering Mule Heard on message boards to know what RealityPeave is Yabbering about.   I would bet, without even giving that Big Blister the money from my page click, that he's speculating, or already Yabbering that Rachel is the next B'ette.   Yet, she hasn't even been eliminated and already the Mule Heard is campaigning for her. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Lesallee wrote:The show has missed the boat so completely with the constant emphasis on adolescent Corinne.
They didn't focus on her so much last week.  I thought she kind of behaved herself last week, but that could be editing.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:12 am

OH shut your pie hole.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:50 am

Dazz wrote:OH shut your pie hole.

Did I call it or what ??#@?  I knew it I knew it .

Two, maybe Three weeks ago posters started yabbering about Rachel as next B'ette; I could just tell, a bunch of Big Blisters went over to Reality Stew and then came back here trying to pretend they knew nothing.    WTH  - cut it out you Big Skids.

Now we get an OFFICIL  B'ette announcement before she's even eliminated ?$@#??      AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Like, are we suppose to not watch next week; I mean after all, sounds like we already know the out come.   Just come the message boards and read what the Mule Herd is blabbering bout.

Can't you Big Thick Thighs just shuddup and enjoy the show without knowing the ending?    What's is like watching movies with you Big Oatmeal butts, are you like, "Ooh Ooh I know what's happening next".......  Or if somebody's reading a book are you like, "Want me to tell you the ending?" 

Just SHUDDUP! 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top