Season 3 E1: "Fear" - 2013.9.29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 3 E1: "Fear" - 2013.9.29 Empty Season 3 E1: "Fear" - 2013.9.29

Post by miecies Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:00 am

"FEAR"
The summer season kicks off in The Hamptons as Emily Thorne's course of revenge is renewed and set against an unexpected timeline. Meanwhile the return of Victoria Grayson's son brings changes and complications to the all-powerful family. And a glimpse into the future shows that the wedding of the century may lead to Emily's ultimate demise.
THE KICKOFF PARTY IN HERE! Enjoy the show! See you afterwards!

Popcorn

Last edited by miecies on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Season 3 E1: "Fear" - 2013.9.29 Empty Re: Season 3 E1: "Fear" - 2013.9.29

Post by BlueMoon Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:39 pm

miecies wrote:
"FEAR"
The summer season kicks off in The Hamptons as Emily Thorne's course of revenge is renewed and set against an unexpected timeline. Meanwhile the return of Victoria Grayson's son brings changes and complications to the all-powerful family. And a glimpse into the future shows that the wedding of the century may lead to Emily's ultimate demise.
THE KICKOFF PARTY IN HERE! Enjoy the show! See you afterwards!

Popcorn
Hey, Miecies, I can't wait!Smile  I am addicted to this show!SmileFireworks
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:30 am

Well!Smile  I've got to watch it again - I loved it, by the way - but here's my first take on things.

"Nolan 2.NO" - love it!Smile

Jack - I wonder if he's just testing Emily to see how she really feels about him?  Those kisses looked/sounded pretty passionate to me.  It's hard to believe that he doesn't feel anything for her anymore.  Emily was shocked.  Plus, he wants her to finish her revenge and leave "for good" by the end of the summer.  Crying This simply can't be happening for real. 

I love Charlotte's new look - the bangs, the sophistication - no more cutesy dresses.

The French girl - I can't remember her name on the show - is pretty aggressive.  I don't like her, but she can have Daniel.

Cool that Emily bought a house just down the beach from Nolan's!Smile  Oh, I think I'll just go for a swim - don't wait up . . .Smile

Ashley - well, Emily got her out of the way.  I liked her comment that at least she worked for what she got - ha!Smile  It was interesting to see Emily and Victoria stand together - "family," huh?  There's a different vibe between those two this season - it's almost as if they have decided to like each other.

It was good to know that Aiden is alive.  Guess we'll find out later how he and Emily plotted out the plans for his next adventure?  Or, is he just trying to make Emily jealous?  Is he testing her like I think Jack might be?  I liked how they showed how Emily and Nolan pulled everything off this time and hope they continue to do that after the fact. 

Grayson Manor was going to go up for sale?  Well, we know who would have placed the winning bid on that!

I thought they moved the scenes along really well this time - especially since there was a several month time gap - although all of a sudden, Conrad is governor.  Plus, they pulled all the characters we were wondering about into this first episode. 

Emily doesn't leave anything to chance, does she?  She introduces Ashley to Conrad's doctor, Nolan comes up with the idea of gliding into the party - what an entrance!Smile - to conceal what they can't get through security, and August 8 for the wedding.

Now for those bullets and the wedding gown:  Could Jack possibly be the shooter now from what we've seen in this first episode?  Could he just be totally teed off at Emily for marrying Daniel, could it be that he really does still love her and doesn't want anyone else to have her, could he just totally go off his rocker?
Or, could Ashley be back?  I mean, really, they didn't even give the girl a chance to pack . . .

I loved Emily in that dress she wore to the party!Smile

I can't wait until next week!Smile Cheer
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:25 am

It's difficult to see Nolan broke.  But I guess Em will take care of him until he invents a new software program.  LOL.

Blue, I also was confused about that kiss.  Was that a pained expression on his face after she walked out?  But I now see why and how the ultimatum was delivered.  Perfectly reasonable.

Surely, they plan to explain whose blood was on Daniel's shirt. 

The thought of Aiden with Vic grosses me out.  After Aiden's pitch to Em about giving up on revenge as a way of life, it's difficult to believe he'd go after her.  Even if he feels she was stringing him along from the beginning
..... *frown* ...... they'd have to convince me he could hate her this much.  Funny he'd show up just as Patrick left - while Vic is so lonely.

No one cares about Vic right now.  Charlotte has come home a woman - lost the baby, huh?  I'm glad the new writers didn't bring a child into this home.  I just might grow to like the new woman this season.  Looks like she may try to shiv Conrad.  That ought to be interesting, especially after the display of affection she showed this episode.  A ruse?  LOL

Blue, I'm supposing that French girl is who we see dropping her dress in the previews.  She IS overly-aggressive.  Has someone put her up to this?  Funny, she shows up now after she's had so much time to put the moves on him.  Vic's way of stopping the wedding?

I was really pleased by how this episode was put together.  Back to our roots.  Yes!  And I really hope it's the last we see of Ashley.  Vic and Conrad are plenty in the way of adversaries.  Yet, we might be adding Patrick and Aiden to the list. 

As far as the shooter goes, I'm not going to speculate.  One thing I noticed.  Originally, I thought it happened after a shipboard wedding.  But the boat appeared dark and deserted except for the decorative lights around the railings.  Sailing away for a honeymoon - or sailing away after an aborted wedding?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:43 am

Well that was basically a clean-up job of season 2 mishaps. It's wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad either. Initiative, Carrion, and Declan's baby all gone in one line of dialogue.

Can it be any more obvious to anybody other than Daniel that Emily is just not that in to him. Which makes for some good acting by EVC since Josh is her off-screen boyfriend.

I wasn't impressed w/bitchy bangs Charlotte. You have to follow through girl. Queen Vic checked that attitude and bidded her adieu on her little attempt at emotional blackmail.

That was the first time I saw any romantic chemistry between EVC and Nick W. I chop that up to the angst nature of their storyline at the moment. One thing I noticed is that Emily almost reverts back to a little girl w/Jack now that he knows, at least in that scene in the bar. Jack is lying. He felt something. I believe he loves and hates her in equal measure.

Nolan - I'm not really a big fan of this character. I know that's considered blasphemy but I'm just not enarmored w/him as most.

Patrick - Indifferent at the moment. Seems like a well-adjusted guy. I'm sure that won't last.

Margaux - She's lovely. I like her. Get the impression she might be more of a challenge for Emily than poor Ashley.

I'm going to enjoy Aiden & Victoria teaming up. Emily needs a curve thrown her way every now and then. This one will blow her mind. You think she gave Jack a say what look when he issued that ultimatum. Her face will crack when she sees Aiden on the arm of Victoria for the first time.

Last edited by miecies on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:49 am

singlyme wrote:It's difficult to see Nolan broke. But I guess Em will take care of him until he invents a new software program. LOL.
Nolan isn't broke. He just can't be in the tech industry anymore as part of his exoneration from the charges leveled against him. Which means he probably sold NolCorp.

Emily bought him the house because she owed him. Remember last season when she promised she would buy him a house if he gathered some information on Jason Prosser for Daniel. That was her making good on the deal.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:08 pm

singlyme wrote:It's difficult to see Nolan broke.  But I guess Em will take care of him until he invents a new software program.  LOL.

Blue, I also was confused about that kiss.  Was that a pained expression on his face after she walked out?  But I now see why and how the ultimatum was delivered.  Perfectly reasonable.

Surely, they plan to explain whose blood was on Daniel's shirt. 

The thought of Aiden with Vic grosses me out.  After Aiden's pitch to Em about giving up on revenge as a way of life, it's difficult to believe he'd go after her.  Even if he feels she was stringing him along from the beginning
..... *frown* ...... they'd have to convince me he could hate her this much.  Funny he'd show up just as Patrick left - while Vic is so lonely.

No one cares about Vic right now.  Charlotte has come home a woman - lost the baby, huh?  I'm glad the new writers didn't bring a child into this home.  I just might grow to like the new woman this season.  Looks like she may try to shiv Conrad.  That ought to be interesting, especially after the display of affection she showed this episode.  A ruse?  LOL

Blue, I'm supposing that French girl is who we see dropping her dress in the previews.  She IS overly-aggressive.  Has someone put her up to this?  Funny, she shows up now after she's had so much time to put the moves on him.  Vic's way of stopping the wedding?

I was really pleased by how this episode was put together.  Back to our roots.  Yes!  And I really hope it's the last we see of Ashley.  Vic and Conrad are plenty in the way of adversaries.  Yet, we might be adding Patrick and Aiden to the list. 

As far as the shooter goes, I'm not going to speculate.  One thing I noticed.  Originally, I thought it happened after a shipboard wedding.  But the boat appeared dark and deserted except for the decorative lights around the railings.  Sailing away for a honeymoon - or sailing away after an aborted wedding?
I was confused about the Jack and Emily's kiss, too - I mean, if I could "feel" something between them through the TV screen, how could he not feel something for her?  It was like he wanted to see how much passion he could get out of her.

I liked the French girl in the Pan Am show, but not in this show.

It is interesting how Aiden just happens to show up when Patrick leaves.  He had to be watching somehow.  It would interesting to see him team up with Charlotte.  I'd much rather see those two together than he and Victoria.

I guess they just forgot about explaining the blood on Daniel's shirt.  They were pretty good about explaining other things, with closeups of things that we couldn't really see the first time around.

That's a good point about the shooting.  It does look "dark and deserted."  An aborted wedding with Daniel?  Yes!  The honeymoon?  Then, the shooter would have to be Daniel, or a stowaway.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:11 pm

miecies wrote:Well that was basically a clean-up job of season 2 mishaps. It's wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad either. Initiative, Carrion, and Declan's baby all gone in one line of dialogue.

Can it be any more obvious to anybody other than Daniel that Emily is just not that in to him. Which makes for some good acting by EVC since Josh is her off-screen boyfriend.

I wasn't impressed w/bitchy bangs Charlotte. You have to follow through girl. Queen Vic checked that attitude and bidded her adieu on her little attempt at emotional blackmail.

That was the first time I saw any romantic chemistry between EVC and Nick W. I chop that up to the angst nature of their storyline at the moment. One thing I noticed is that Emily almost reverts back to a little girl w/Jack now that he knows, at least in that scene in the bar. Jack is lying. He felt something. I believe he loves and hates her in equal measure.

Nolan - I'm not really a big fan of this character. I know that's consider blasphemy but I'm just not enarmored w/him as most.

Patrick - Indifferent at the moment. Seems like a well-adjusted guy. I'm sure that won't last.

Margaux - She's lovely. I like her. Get the impression she might be more of a challenge for Emily than poor Ashley.

I'm going to enjoy Aiden & Victoria teaming up. Emily needs a curve thrown her way every now and then. This one will blow her mind. You think she gave Jack a say what look when he issued that ultimatum. Her face will crack when she sees Aiden on the arm of Victoria for the first time.
I think you're right that Jack both hates and loves Emily. 

I think Margaux will be a challenge for Emily, too - and, like you said, more than Ashley. 

It will be interesting to see if Emily knows about Aiden's plans for Victoria, or, maybe, he's just giving her a taste of her own medicine, since he loves her and has to watch her go be with Daniel.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:49 pm

singlyme wrote:Surely, they plan to explain whose blood was on Daniel's shirt.
BlueMoon wrote:It is interesting how Aiden just happens to show up when Patrick leaves. He had to be watching somehow. It would interesting to see him team up with Charlotte. I'd much rather see those two together than he and Victoria.
They're saving fallout of Aiden-Daniel's fight for a confrontation w/Daniel in episode 3 I believe. That's the only thing from s2 finale they didn't wrap-up in the premier. That's because Aiden will play a major role in this season according to the new showrunner. I don't think he's tied up in the Patrick storyline. They were simply saving the bombshell of him being on Victoria's cupola for the end. I think he would have been there whether Patrick left or not. Besides Patrick will be back. Actually Patrick will be in the next episode.

Oh goodness, no teaming Aiden w/Charlotte. No! NO! No! Send her to The Stowaway to comfort Jack.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:50 pm

miecies wrote:
singlyme wrote:Surely, they plan to explain whose blood was on Daniel's shirt.
BlueMoon wrote:It is interesting how Aiden just happens to show up when Patrick leaves. He had to be watching somehow. It would interesting to see him team up with Charlotte. I'd much rather see those two together than he and Victoria.
They're saving fallout of Aiden-Daniel's fight for a confrontation w/Daniel in episode 3 I believe. That's the only thing from s2 finale they didn't wrap-up in the premier. That's because Aiden will play a major role in this season according to the new showrunner. I don't think he's tied up in the Patrick storyline. They were simply saving the bombshell of him being on Victoria's cupola for the end. I think he would have been there whether Patrick left or not. Besides Patrick will be back. Actually Patrick will be in the next episode.

Oh goodness, no teaming Aiden w/Charlotte. No! NO! No! Send her to The Stowaway to comfort Jack. 
Now, Miecies, you know I want Emily to be the only one comforting Jack from now on . . . Cupid  Especially after that latest kiss . . .
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:57 am

miecies, I do NOT want to see more curves thrown at Emily.  I had a bellyful last season.  NOTHING went her way, it seemed.

The problem I have with Aiden changing sides is that he knows EVERYTHING about Em.  From her swapping IDs with Amanda to her Ninja training with Takeda to her ultimate plans.  If all that is given away, I don't think I'd want to watch.  I don't even want to see the writers toy with this idea.

On Nolan, I'm actually with you.  I love his zingers but don't think Gabe has used a lot of acting skills on this show.

As for Margaux, I'm not looking forward to a French Ashley.

Blue, I KNOW you haven't given up on Jack/real Amanda.  LOL.  At the end of all this, your wish might be granted.  Who knows?

If this story goes in the direction mieces has read about, I may not last the season.  They're already setting us up for suspects.  Jilted Aiden?  Daniel, who we suspect might be on to her - and wants her billions?  Margaux, who can only have Daniel if she gets rid of Em?  Ashley, in retaliation?  Vic, for any number of reasons?  Patrick, for what she did to his mother?  Charlotte, because of the lies?  Jack, to put her out of her misery?  Good lord, she's got it coming, hasn't she?

I don't do well with this many (possible) villains.  LOL.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:31 am

singlyme wrote:miecies, I do NOT want to see more curves thrown at Emily.  I had a bellyful last season.  NOTHING went her way, it seemed.

The problem I have with Aiden changing sides is that he knows EVERYTHING about Em.  From her swapping IDs with Amanda to her Ninja training with Takeda to her ultimate plans.  If all that is given away, I don't think I'd want to watch.  I don't even want to see the writers toy with this idea.

If this story goes in the direction mieces has read about, I may not last the season.  They're already setting us up for suspects.  Jilted Aiden?  Daniel, who we suspect might be on to her - and wants her billions? 

CALM DOWN! Very Happy  Aiden is not going to turn on Emily. (I've seen BTS pictures of upcoming episodes. Trust me.) Come on you guys. Things are never like they seem on this show. He's playing Victoria. And I think these writers are smart enough to know that the reveal of Emily's true identity to Victoria must be done by Emily. That is the ultimate reveal that everyone is waiting on. Revealing herself to Jack was small potatoes. Victoria finding out is the motherlode.

I don't believe for one minute that Daniel is on to Emily or wants her money. Never have seen that. But he will start to get suspicious real soon, actually in episode 2 I believe.

As far as Emily getting shot, I go back to my original opinion, it's a setup.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:32 pm

singlyme wrote:miecies, I do NOT want to see more curves thrown at Emily.  I had a bellyful last season.  NOTHING went her way, it seemed.

On Nolan, I'm actually with you.  I love his zingers but don't think Gabe has used a lot of acting skills on this show.

As for Margaux, I'm not looking forward to a French Ashley.

Blue, I KNOW you haven't given up on Jack/real Amanda.  LOL.  At the end of all this, your wish might be granted.  Who knows?

If this story goes in the direction mieces has read about, I may not last the season.  They're already setting us up for suspects.  Jilted Aiden?  Daniel, who we suspect might be on to her - and wants her billions?  Margaux, who can only have Daniel if she gets rid of Em?  Ashley, in retaliation?  Vic, for any number of reasons?  Patrick, for what she did to his mother?  Charlotte, because of the lies?  Jack, to put her out of her misery?  Good lord, she's got it coming, hasn't she?

I don't do well with this many (possible) villains.  LOL.
I don't think Aiden has really switched sides.  I think it's either something he and Emily have planned in advance, or him acting on his own due to his jealousy of her being with Daniel and him also wanting to help her by befriending Victoria.  His timing certainly couldn't be better, that's for sure.

There are a lot of suspects.  I'm sure Emily will keep her money safe from Daniel, but if she doesn't make him sign a pre-nup, he may not get clued into this.  Margaux may think she can get Daniel and Emily's money.  I don't think the shooter is Patrick or Charlotte.  I've been thinking it could even be Victoria.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:43 pm

miecies wrote:

If this story goes in the direction mieces has read about, I may not last the season.  They're already setting us up for suspects.  Jilted Aiden?  Daniel, who we suspect might be on to her - and wants her billions? 

CALM DOWN! Very Happy  Aiden is not going to turn on Emily. (I've seen BTS pictures of upcoming episodes. Trust me.) Come on you guys. Things are never like they seem on this show. He's playing Victoria. And I think these writers are smart enough to know that the reveal of Emily's true identity to Victoria must be done by Emily. That is the ultimate reveal that everyone is waiting on. Revealing herself to Jack was small potatoes. Victoria finding out is the motherlode.

I don't believe for one minute that Daniel is on to Emily or wants her money. Never have seen that. But he will start to get suspicious real soon, actually in episode 2 I believe.

As far as Emily getting shot, I go back to my original opinion, it's a setup.
I know, I know, this show always surprises us . . . That's what keeps our dialogues going.Smile  I think Emily has to be the one to reveal who she really is to Victoria, too - can't wait to see Victoria's reaction to that!Smile 

I still contend that Daniel is on to Emily, and has been for some time.  It's like he's waiting to see how things play out. 

Now, if the shooting is a set-up, it could be Aiden who does it.  Who does Emily trust?  Aiden (and Nolan, of course).  He could be doing it for Victoria, and it could be something he and Emily have planned.  Plus, it's a stomach shot, not a heart or head shot, so either the shooter is not a good one or doesn't intend to kill her.  It could be fake bullets and fake blood because they say stomach shots are really painful.  This would make the scene seem more real if it is a setup versus just shooting her in the arm or leg where everyone would know she was just wounded and would most likely make it if rescued.  If the shooter is Daniel, maybe he finds out who she really is, or he finds out he can't get his hands on her money. 

You would think she would be in regular clothes after hours on the boat . . .    

It is going to be interesting to see how Jack and Emily's relationship plays out after this ultimatum.  It seems that Emily is taking it to heart since she is planning the wedding for August, and Jack said to get finished by the end of the summer.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:03 pm

BlueMoon wrote:
I still contend that Daniel is on to Emily, and has been for some time. It's like he's waiting to see how things play out.
He's not and never has been. The actor himself confirmed in an interview his frustration with being written as clueless for 2 seasons. To have been raised by the likes of Victoria and Conrad, Daniel has never shown his parents' acumen in being able to read people. Over and over he has been played for a fool - Emily, Tyler, Ashley, Aiden and goodness even by his own parents. I can completely understand Josh Bowman's irritation with his character.

I don't think the shooting will have anything to do with her identity being revealed, especially to any of the Graysons. If one finds out they all will find out. Because there is absolutely no believeable way to write Charlotte and/or Daniel finding out and not alerting their parents, unless they're killed immediately. And we know that's not going to happen.

Last edited by miecies on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:45 am

Well, if the Daniel character weren't such a doofus seesaw they wouldn't have gotten away with much of the plot thread last season.  He fluctuates with each phase of the moon.  Now that Conrad is supposedly ill, he's likely to rally to his father's aid again.  Bad move.

I think you're right, mieces, about Em's identity not being revealed.  It would be too much.  The shooting is too far into the future to concern myself with.

Right now, I'm wondering what will happen to Charlotte (institution?) after her attempt on "Daddy."  She made such a good showing of "forgive and forget."  I really like the idea of bringing her back as a character beyond the entitled, whiney, impressionable teener.  "This is for my father" puts her on a plane with Em, although a lot less sophisticated in her approach.  I like that she's capable of subterfuge.  Don't give a flip about the bangs or wardrobe.  Just relieved they're not keeping her an out-of-control child.  I'm too old to put up with spoiled teens.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 am

singlyme wrote:Well, if the Daniel character weren't such a doofus seesaw they wouldn't have gotten away with much of the plot thread last season.  He fluctuates with each phase of the moon.  Now that Conrad is supposedly ill, he's likely to rally to his father's aid again.  Bad move.

I think you're right, mieces, about Em's identity not being revealed.  It would be too much.  The shooting is too far into the future to concern myself with.
LOL! And yeah, the shooting is the last thing on my mind. Third time end; I'm not getting sucked into the flash-forward guessing game. The most intriguing plot and the one that has me on the edge of my seat is the partnership of Aiden & Victoria. Aiden is the most mysterious character on this show to me.  

singlyme wrote:
Right now, I'm wondering what will happen to Charlotte (institution?) after her attempt on "Daddy." 
I think it's a dream on Conrad's part. The character is set to start examining his life and the choices he's made, since he's gotten that dire medical diagnosis.

Last edited by miecies on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:32 pm

BlueMoon wrote:Now, Miecies, you know I want Emily to be the only one comforting Jack from now on . . . Season 3 E1: "Fear" - 2013.9.29 1397178283Especially after that latest kiss . . .
I do know Jack will be interacting w/Charlotte alot according to an interview by Nick W and Crista Allen. I think he will be acting as a father figure/big brother which is odd considering she already has one of each. She didn't seem to be on bad terms w/her dad. Maybe she moves in with Jack since she's moving out of Grayson Manor.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:43 pm

miecies wrote:
BlueMoon wrote:Now, Miecies, you know I want Emily to be the only one comforting Jack from now on . . . Season 3 E1: "Fear" - 2013.9.29 1397178283Especially after that latest kiss . . .
I do know Jack will be interacting w/Charlotte alot according to an interview by Nick W and Crista Allen. I think he will be acting as a father figure/big brother which is odd considering she already has one of each. She didn't seem to be on bad terms w/her dad. Maybe she moves in with Jack since she's moving out of Grayson Manor.
I don't think Jack will get involved with Charlotte in a romantic way because I think he sees her as a "kid."  I can see the "father figure/big brother" thing, though.  It could be that she moves in with Jack. 

I keep forgetting that Jenny is due to arrive, too . . . I bet Emily finds a way to get her out of the picture.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:46 pm

miecies wrote:
BlueMoon wrote:
I still contend that Daniel is on to Emily, and has been for some time. It's like he's waiting to see how things play out.
He's not and never has been. The actor himself confirmed in an interview his frustration with being written as clueless for 2 seasons. To have been raised by the likes of Victoria and Conrad, Daniel has never shown his parents' acumen in being able to read people. Over and over he has been played for a fool - Emily, Tyler, Ashley, Aiden and goodness even by his own parents. I can completely understand Josh Bowman's irritation with his character.

I don't think the shooting will have anything to do with her identity being revealed, especially to any of the Graysons. If one finds out they all will find out. Because there is absolutely no believeable way to write Charlotte and/or Daniel finding out and not alerting their parents, unless they're killed immediately. And we know that's not going to happen.
OK, OK, . . . It's just how I think he acts.  Without looking for all of the interviews, I will try to see it from a different viewpoint.  Study
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top