Season 3 E4: "Mercy" - 2013.10.20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 3 E4: "Mercy" - 2013.10.20 Empty Season 3 E4: "Mercy" - 2013.10.20

Post by miecies Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:23 pm

"Mercy"

Emily’s biggest takedown yet is going to crash and burn, and she will have to rely on help from an unlikely source to investigate what went wrong. In the meantime, to protect her own future, Victoria will end up, making a bold move to secure her independence.
Enjoy!

miecies

Back to top Go down

Season 3 E4: "Mercy" - 2013.10.20 Empty Re: Season 3 E4: "Mercy" - 2013.10.20

Post by singlyme Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:34 am

I hope the "crash & burn" refers to Conrad's car and not yet another failed mission.  Unlikely source = police?  LOL

Bold move toward independence for Victoria?  *shudder*  Will she get - a JOB ????  Singly = sarcasm?  Laughing

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:32 pm

After seeing the preview of Emily and Daniel fighting, I am looking forward to the end of that relationship, and the beginning of Emily and Jack.  YES!Rose 

Maybe she is starting to wake up - like Father Paul said, she needs to quit before she loses herself.

Victoria working?  LOL Laughing
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:16 am

I probably sat here for a full five minutes trying to come up with a post that wasn't pessimistic.  I failed.

They deliberately stunted Nolan receiving the scoop from the ex.  We know Patrick is a con man.  Period.  So we're left in the dark as to whether or not he's conning Vic to take everything she has.  The art collection alone is worth a kaboodle - which the writers keep reminding us.  On the other hand, he seems hurt when she voices how deeply she cares for Daniel and Charlotte.  Did he sabotage Conrad's car to get rid of him for Vic - and let her collect on what would have to be at least a cool mill of insurance?  So he can take it and run?

And now they've thrown in the switch-hitting Nolan into the mix.  I'm so sick of the need of these shows throwing in token "gayness."  Same sex kissing is something I simply can't relate to.  (Don't care if they do it.  But don't make me WATCH.)  *wince*  Do you understand what I mean? 

The previews, as usual, look like mixed clips.  Vic wouldn't announce to Conrad if Charlotte was the one to puncture the brake reservoir, though she's my suspect along with Patrick.  Would the little princess even know where to find the reservoir?  Meh.  They'll blame it on Jack.

Aiden is losing his appeal with jealousy that would injure someone Em cares for.  Don't like what they're doing to him.  Takeda warned them in Revenge school that emotions can be one's downfall.  At least the writers have given Jack a spine - finally!  The video won't help his case since Aiden knows he has it.  It'll disappear.  Probably why Jack finds him at his house/apartment/bar.  Will Em ultimately kill/frame Aiden to save Jack?  Meh.  In this case, two Takeda grads going head-to-head doesn't sound fascinating.

I find the only thing I'm curious about is who caused Conrad's accident.  The rest of it is too submerged in cross-plots.  I don't care if the characters stay ignorant, but I want to KNOW.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:36 am

Somehow, my post landed up on the wrong episode . . . At any rate, I've recopied it, and here it is . . .

Victoria and Patrick are EVIL! Season 3 E4: "Mercy" - 2013.10.20 Icon_twisted  I would say that I can't believe they did that to her gallery "friend," but I can.  She's capable of anything, and the apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree, does it.  Of course, her gallery "friend" wasn't so moral, either. 

I would love to know what Nolan found out about Patrick.  It must be something big, since he offered the ex $20,000 for it.  Nolan seems to have a plan . . . It was fun to watch Nolan get back on his computer.Season 3 E4: "Mercy" - 2013.10.20 Icon_smile 
Aiden is jealous of Jack!  I can't believe he's setting him up this way - surely he knows the Graysons will try to kill him again. Season 3 E4: "Mercy" - 2013.10.20 2538036733  The way I feel about this is that if Aiden really, truly loved Emily, he would let her choose who she wants - him or Jack.  This reminds me of the old cliché about the butterfly and letting it go to see if it comes back to you, and if it does, it was always yours.  If it doesn't, it never was. Season 3 E4: "Mercy" - 2013.10.20 1233665981 

It was good to watch Jack stand up to Emily.  I seem to remember Aiden doing the same thing long ago when she didn't want his help.  It was also good to watch them working together.  I think Charlotte senses that there's something between Emily and Jack.Season 3 E4: "Mercy" - 2013.10.20 Suspect 

Conrad and Daniel - those two and their coverup . . . Plus, Conrad wanted all the family there for his big announcement that he's not dying, but Charlotte wasn't there - she said she heard from Daniel.  I'm thinking that Conrad wanted Emily there because he suspects something about her.  I think she should watch herself around him.Season 3 E4: "Mercy" - 2013.10.20 Suspect

Well, we're no closer to Emily getting Conrad to confess.  I wonder what she'll come up with next?
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:43 am

singlyme wrote:I probably sat here for a full five minutes trying to come up with a post that wasn't pessimistic.  I failed.

Did he sabotage Conrad's car to get rid of him for Vic - and let her collect on what would have to be at least a cool mill of insurance?  So he can take it and run?

And now they've thrown in the switch-hitting Nolan into the mix.  I'm so sick of the need of these shows throwing in token "gayness."  Same sex kissing is something I simply can't relate to.  (Don't care if they do it.  But don't make me WATCH.)  *wince*  Do you understand what I mean? 

Aiden is losing his appeal with jealousy that would injure someone Em cares for.  Don't like what they're doing to him. 
I thought this episode was a lot better than the previous two - there was more action, and I know that isn't saying a lot.

Things aren't going well for Emily, though.  At least Jack isn't so mad at her now, and Nolan is back to his computer so he can help her with technological things.

I think it's entirely possible that Patrick did sabotage Conrad's car for Victoria.  She seemed to know something was "wrong" with it. 

While I want to know what happened to the car, I really want to know what's going on with Patrick.  He sounds like another Tyler.

I'm tired of "these shows throwing in token 'gayness,'" too, and I don't care to watch it.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:49 am

You know, blue, as I read through your post, my thoughts went to Conrad.  They're making it seem as if he still loves Vic despite everything.  That he'd be happy to have a loving family.  I think it's why he likes Em and gets annoyed when Vic bashes her.  He WANTS and NEEDS someone to love him on a personal level - and Em pretends to care about him.  Oh, well..... I'm often wrong.  LOL

Where's mieces?  Hope I didn't turn her away with all my negative energy about the show!

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:16 pm

singlyme wrote:You know, blue, as I read through your post, my thoughts went to Conrad.  They're making it seem as if he still loves Vic despite everything.  That he'd be happy to have a loving family.  I think it's why he likes Em and gets annoyed when Vic bashes her.  He WANTS and NEEDS someone to love him on a personal level - and Em pretends to care about him.  Oh, well..... I'm often wrong.  LOL

Where's mieces?  Hope I didn't turn her away with all my negative energy about the show!
Singly, it does seem like Conrad still loves Victoria.  I also think he likes it when Emily pretends she cares about him.  Also, he doesn't have a lot of other options right now - Ashley is gone, and there are no other females in the picture for him.

Yes, where is Miecies?  Helloooo, Miecies . . . Where are you? . . .
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:03 am

These writers! Mad  We are supposed to believe that Em told the magazine about his DUI and none of the staff cleared it with him before it went to press? Seems ridiculous to me.

And when were the brakes tampered with? Conrad came in, then right after that Father Paul showed up and they left. No one knew what Conrad was about to do, so it makes no sense to me. Victoria found out as he was walking out the door. Someone was just conveniently intending to kill him AND at the exact right moment AND by messing with his brakes, when he's not been driving?  Why would Charlotte or anyone who believed he was dying at that time try to kill him? Aiden was busy replacing pills, why bother if you've just cut his brakes? I have a feeling I will be rolling my eyes when that little mystery is revealed.

Patrick is cute, so I'm disappointed they made him gay. I am happy that it looks like Em is finally moving closer to Jack. That has been a long time coming. To some extent Emily has to self-destruct, otherwise the show is getting away from their original statement about revenge.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:26 am

singlyme wrote:Where's mieces? Hope I didn't turn her away with all my negative energy about the show!
Oh dear no. I don't think you're negative at all. I agree with quite a bit of your points. The writing is becoming so crazy that, wait for it...................................Victoria stole this episode for me. I love that woman. Not love to hate but love her! LOL!

I got a kick of Emily being Graysonized by the Grayson men in Conrad's hospital room as they got their story together. And the queen left because she wouldn't have any part of the lies. ~ Victoria 1 Emily 0

The art coupe was pure Vic from S1, banishment from the Hamptons and all. Change the bulb on your way out.

Victoria and Aiden are my absolutely favorites at the moment. That entire scene with Victoria, Conrad and Aiden was gold. I was smiling w/Victoria when Aiden boldly told old Connie he didn't like him. Giggle  And not buying Aiden throwing Jack under the bus because of jealousy. Nope. Too easy. I won't be fooled. No 

I have absolutely no use for Jack and his and Emily supposedly grand love. She lies. He threatens. Yes, they really are a perfect match. So much trust and understanding.  Rolling Eyes Quite surprised that he mentioned his wife. For minute there I thought they forgot about Mandy. I sure haven't. Sad 

Interesting to note that Jack said in the junkyard that the more he find out about Emily the less he knows her. And Aiden on the phone w/her after finding out Father Paul died said "I know you well enough to know you're not okay. Talk to me." But we're suppose to buy Jack & Emily as true love. Okay. Sure. Got it. I think? Scratch 

Nolan, Patrick, Charlotte and the HamptonKiller. Sleep

Last edited by miecies on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Here's a thought:  Get Jack & Emily all cozy again.  Then we find out it was really Helen or someone else who washed up on the beach - and Amanda has been MIA all this time.  LOL

I'm tired of trying to keep up with the writers' sashaying and flipping us about.  It's not intrigue.  It's not fun.  It's frustrating when they write a character to go against the nature they gave them in the first place.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:45 pm

singlyme wrote:Here's a thought:  Get Jack & Emily all cozy again.  Then we find out it was really Helen or someone else who washed up on the beach - and Amanda has been MIA all this time.  LOL
LOL! That would be hilarious. Killing Mandy was a big fat waste of a wonderful, unpredictable character. Emily hasn't mentioned her in forever.

I must retract a statement in my previous post. Last episode wasn't the first time Jack mentioned his wife. He did show Carl the wedding video and he and Charlotte talked about her in previous episodes. My bad Jack. Very Happy What can I say I don't play close attention to Jack's scenes.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:45 pm

I get you, miecies.  I'm hoping they up the game as the season goes forward.  We need Em to see some success.  We already have Vic & Conrad for bad guys.  If we have others, they need to be "eliminated."

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top