Week 2 - Season 23

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 2 - Season 23 - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 - Season 23

Post by Psychee22 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:07 pm

Lesallee wrote:When I watched this dancing with the furniture routine I figured Derek must have choreographed it!!! Haha.

Laughing

Week 2 - Season 23 - Page 2 Image66

Nope!  Mandy Moore.  But it does seem like yet another example of choreographers borrowing ideas from one another and transforming them for a new purpose.  I thought of Derek throughout this as well, and not just because they put him in a neon banana suit. 

If anyone is interested in the music...  it is called "Clap Your Hands" by Leo Soul and can be found on the album "A Cinderella Story: If the Shoe Fits (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Various Artists) at iTunes.  So catchy a tune that I had to research it!

I thought it was the hit of the evening.

P.S.  I thought of Derek because of the hand percussion bits...  Allison is actually the current master of the moving furniture.  Derek does the stationary furniture props! Very Happy
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:46 pm

Lesallee wrote:Sorry to see Jake and Jenna go, I wanted to see them for a while longer. Both would have become more comfortable and confident and they were cute together.

The results show was way too long. My gosh, 2 hours  - at times they were simply repeating themselves. It could easily have been done in one hour. I was reminded of the old days when a results show was the norm and I began to tune in only for the last ten minutes to see who was going home.

I wasn't able to see the Results show and DVR-ed it....and even that was SO long...even with the fast forwarding.

After 2 weeks I really did not see any chemistry between Jake and Jenna....and it was sad to see Jenna be the first one off especially since it was her rookie  year as a Pro.

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Some of them were worse than Jake. Surprised a Disney kid was voted off so soon.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:49 am

I thought he had potential.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content