Between Seasons Conversations

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Between Seasons Conversations - Page 19 Empty Re: Between Seasons Conversations

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:50 pm

I thought we were just talking about drinks.  Well, if we are mentioning soup, then I would say matzo ball soup.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Oh yes...Sherry.....love Miss Sophie, definitely a gal after my own heart and taste!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:57 pm

Haha!    You know how one thing leads to another, glitters!! Very Happy matzo ball soup...add a little vodka and you have a winner!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:26 pm

A local restaurant serves amazing pea soup with a shot glass of vodka in the middle of the bowl. Now that will warm you up right swiftly. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:08 pm

I usually do not watch the bachelor or ette until closer to the end of the season, but I did see a replay of the whip cream licking. So I went and peaked at the bach board. I know (of course) there is talk of Nick being on dwts s24 so I decided to dig further.
    During s24 will be their 400th episope which will call for a big celebration. There is also talk of a tribute to Florence Henderson and Prince.
   The Pros- a favorite will be back and one won't...lol !!!  Of course Derek says he won't be back. Giggle They are hoping for a romance maybe for Val.    Have they not read the tabloids and seen  the pictures of he and Amber!!!  

The Stars- There was talk last season of Simone and Sasha. Rumour of maybe Billy Bush. Of course maybe Nick....that's a few maybes, but I saw a March 20th start so that's only 2 months away Very Happy  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:32 pm

They showed Val and Amber at a Knicks game on ET.  He gave her a kiss.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:They showed Val and Amber at a Knicks game on ET.  He gave her a kiss.

It will be interesting to see where this goes, if anywhere, but just having a good time.  Especially once the new season starts.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Watching last Mondays episode of Trash TV (The Bachelor) with the Backstreet Boys appearing tweaked a thought. Maybe we will be getting another of the Boys on season 24. If we do I wonder if he will be Sharna's? 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bailadora Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Probably Val & Amber relationship will be easier when the season starts since she's based in LA. The tour schedule makes it harder for them. Val still has the smitten puppy look around Amber that he has sported since Halloween.

bailadora

Back to top Go down

Post by bailadora Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Have anyone watched the ABC program The Chew? (love Mario Batali & Michael Symon) One of the chefs/hosts is Carla Hall, a Southern ex-basketball player who is very funny & loves to dance. She went to the DWTS show in Radio City Music Hall. She would be a fantastic contestant and since she's not superfamous the show may decide to pair her with one of the shows tall troupe dancers (Keo, Alan or even Dennis). Would prefer her to the other chef that's being mentioned (Geoffrey Zakarian).

bailadora

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:06 pm

I think Carla Hall would love to be on DWTS.  I don't know if she has been invited to join yet.  Maybe her work schedule and commitments get in the way.  If Geoffrey Zakarian gets in, he would be the first current Food Network chef to be on DWTS.  I'm kind of surprised that he is possibly being considered for DWTS and agree that Carla would be more fun to watch.  Paula Dean was not with FN when she joined DWTS for Season 21.

Last edited by suebob16 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Most of the DWTS Tour members recently visited GMA during their New York stop to perform at Radio City Music Hall.  Here are some videos of their appearance.  Alan and Hayley are missing, plus Laurie as well.

Very Happy
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:22 am

[size=36]Derek Hough supports Michael Buble after his son’s diagnosis[/size]

[size=36]
Posted on January 19, 2017 by Derek Hough News

Last November, Michael’s older son Noah, was diagnosed with cancer and in an interview with ET Canada,  the singer stated that he and his wife had put their careers on hold to be there for Noah.
As CBS 8 reports, Derek who is directing the new music video for Michael’s single “I Believe in You”,  supports Michael through this situation. CBS 8 also mentions that Derek is not only directing, but also choreographing and starring in the video… The shootings started yesterday.
We  would like to wish all the best to Noah and the Buble family and to surpass this the soonest as possible Between Seasons Conversations - Page 19 1f496
While the GRAMMY winner is staying focused on his family, he is getting support from Derek Hough. Hough, who met Buble in 2009 when he performed on Dancing With the Stars, is directing, choreographing and starring in the music video for Buble’s new single, “I Believe in You.”
Between Seasons Conversations - Page 19 Img_0470
[/size]
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:46 pm

I saw this about their child . My heart and prayers go out to this family!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:57 pm

There is another picture of Derek in a suit and tie sitting down playing the guitar. He cleans up nice Very Happy

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:34 pm

I was watching Brooke-Burke Charvet on Celebrity Apprentice and she is good at business, creative and contributes a lot to the show.  There is more to her than I thought.  I thought she was originally just a pretty face to be on DWTS.  I am impressed with her on Celebrity Apprentice.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Thanks for that info. I've always been a fan of Brooke and know she has had some business ventures that were very successful. I did not know she was on that show so I will take a look.

I just read that Erin Andrews was diagnosed with cervical cancer last September that's why she missed a couple of dwts shows. She was back on her football commentary 5 days after her surgery that was successful and she did not have to have radiation or chemo. She is cancer free at this time. She did not miss any of the NFL season, against her Drs advice. Take care Erin!!   So glad you are doing well. She said she will be working the Superbowl......what a trouper!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:09 am

I just heard about Erin today too.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:41 am

Glittersisgld wrote:I was watching Brooke-Burke Charvet on Celebrity Apprentice and she is good at business, creative and contributes a lot to the show.  There is more to her than I thought.  I thought she was originally just a pretty face to be on DWTS.  I am impressed with her on Celebrity Apprentice.

Totally agree, Glitters.  I see this lovely lady or Carson as the most likely winners. Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:12 am

I thought it was ridiculous that her husband wouldn't get on the back of that motorcycle for the picture. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:14 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I thought it was ridiculous that her husband wouldn't get on the back of that motorcycle for the picture. 
He came across as rather immature. It was for a freakin' photo to raise money for charity.

I was disappointed in her that she just caved.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:23 pm

It was a lot of macho nonsense and she defended him.  I missed Boy George this week.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Are you all talking about Brookes husband?

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Yes.  You should have seen the episode.  They had to do an ad for Kawasaki motorcycles and they wanted to show how the brand was appealing to different users.  The company wanted something edgy and the team wanted to have Brooke on the motorcycle with her husband behind her and he put up such a fuss.  He said he didn't want Arnold to see him this way and that it wasn't realistic.  At first I thought it was some producer ploy, but it might have cost them the win, because Arnold said something about it.  They should have just grabbed another guy and put him on the back of the motorcycle.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:21 pm

That was my first thought., that it was for drama. If they were trying to show it was appealing to different users they should have had 2 bikes and either her husband, or better yet her Dad or Mom on the other. Being on the back isn't really a 'user'. imo............I've got to go back and watch them!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top