Between Seasons Conversations

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Between Seasons Conversations - Page 8 Empty Re: Between Seasons Conversations

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Have a look at the LL thread. Just left some Tristan there for you. Credit goes to Karina though.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:12 pm

Psychee22 wrote:
DeadManDancing wrote:
Lesallee wrote:I'm hoping Sharna gets a good one cause I'm thinking this should be her season! 

How often have we said that now? She needs someone with the musicality of Nick, the power and determination of Noah, the charisma of Antonio, and the wicked humor of Andy. She's overdue for that darned mbt.

Maybe she will get Ryan Lochte.  He's got a few of those characteristics.  Don't know about the musicality, though.   He definitely has a sense of playfulness, though.
Ryan Lochte disgusts me and I certainly hope he never pokes his nose anywhere near Sharna or DWTS. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Lesallee wrote:
Psychee22 wrote:
DeadManDancing wrote:
Lesallee wrote:I'm hoping Sharna gets a good one cause I'm thinking this should be her season! 

How often have we said that now? She needs someone with the musicality of Nick, the power and determination of Noah, the charisma of Antonio, and the wicked humor of Andy. She's overdue for that darned mbt.

Maybe she will get Ryan Lochte.  He's got a few of those characteristics.  Don't know about the musicality, though.   He definitely has a sense of playfulness, though.
Ryan Lochte disgusts me and I certainly hope he never pokes his nose anywhere near Sharna or DWTS. 

Is this because of the false theft report at Rio?  Would you not still support her if he was her partner?
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:55 pm

It's not just the false theft thing, Psychee, it's the whole garbage behaviour those swimmers indulged in. They are far from children and should be charged. 

I will always support Sharna but if she got saddled with such as Lochte, I wouldn't be pulling for a win. It's likely all academic anyway as Lochte has thoroughly soiled his image and it would be unlikely for him to be on the show.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Totally agree, Sis.  His shameful conduct should not be rewarded!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:43 pm

But isn't image repair one of the biggest reasons stars do the show?  Maybe his publicist (if he has one) would say that he needs it now more than ever.

Truth is, I can't say that I know very much about what happened in Rio.  I gather only that there were four guys who went out and got drunk and had an altercation with the police over one urinating on a building and being accused of vandalism for something (not clear) having to do with a derelict-looking building.  Then I gather that Ryan was a drunken d*ckhead when confronted and got shook up when the police then drew a gun on him to get his cooperation.  Fast forward to his (for whatever reason) telling his mother that he had been robbed.  Then the mother decides to tell that story to the public and next thing a really big news story is broken that Ryan is now caught in.  He is *ahem "less than truthful" in subsequent interviews (was that $400 taken?) but then leaves Rio.  A couple of days later the guy who peed on the broken building paid a top dollar ($10k ?) for damages and now the matter is dropped by the Rio police. 

So far, it seems like a story about very dumb jocks who screwed up with drunken behavior the moment the pressure to compete was over.  Then a cover-up to a parent for that mess-up.  Then -- a royal mess, as Ryan then tries to cover up his lie to his mum with the whole world watching.

I don't think anyone ever thought the guy was bright.

Is there more to know that I don't know or got wrong?
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:00 pm

Sean Avery was on the show.  He was a bad boy. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Today I have been reading that DWTS retracted the offer for Lochte to appear. Don't know if that is so but that's the rumour bandied about today.

Sure, the dunderhead needs to look to image rehab but I hope not in DWTS. Pity the poor partner he would get. She would have to smile and pretend to be thrilled. I think he should just keep his green? grey? head down for awhile and grow up.

Glitters, I didn't know Sean Avery was ever considered anything but a near angel. What did he do?
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:13 pm

Didn't he have a bad reputation?  I don't know a lot about sports.  Am I picking the wrong guy?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Didn't he have a bad reputation?  I don't know a lot about sports.  Am I picking the wrong guy?
Sorry, Glitters, I had a brain fart! Of course Sean Avery is a slime bucket, I know that very well. (Don't go off on me, blue, if you read this). For some goofy reason I looked at Sean Avery and read Sean Lowe! 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:33 pm

GossipCop has discounted the rumour that had DWTS rescinding a Lochte contract. ABC says they will not comment on rumours, now or ever. That is not to say that Lochte was ever approached or will be on the show. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:19 am

Pretty sure that Derek was one of the gas station attendants.....probably moonlighting while in Rio getting to know his S23 dance partner Lochte.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:34 am

Haha, Sis. I see you you are getting your quirky sense of humour sharpened up and ready to go for season 23! You go girl!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:40 pm

Lesallee wrote:Haha, Sis. I see you you are getting your quirky sense of humour sharpened up and ready to go for season 23! You go girl!

Kind of a take off of the Derek fan that always made the Maks gas station attendant comments.

Off topic, but I am excited about Alicia Keys on the Voice...such a great singer, songwriter, musician with so much class........on the other end of the class spectrum we have Miley Cyrus, but still a good singer, songwriter musician.......reminds of an earlier Madonna, sometimes a bit trashy on the outside, but what can come out from the inside  can be very enjoyable! 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:06 pm

Re: B'Chette JoJo doing DWTS - I think it's a done deal and she is on season 23 for sure. The JoJo doing DWTS rumours are everywhere. 

I don't dislike the lady but I did stop watching her season earlier than half way through out of sheer boredom. So I guess I'm not a fan at all. I will be mightily upset if they give JoJo to Val because I AM a fan of Val's. I doubt they would anyway; Val is a big star in the DWTS firmament and will be most likely to get a contender. I could see the returning Gleb partnered with her. Maybe Tony.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:35 pm

Oh good Lord, I hope to hell that Lochte is not on DWTS. He's always come across as a spoiled frat boy to me.

Way past time for him to drop the Peter Pan syndrome and actually grow up.

Ugh.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Lesallee I hope it's not Tony - that guy needs a break in a partner.  

Peebeeb IDK if Lochte will ever grow up - did his mother spoil him rotten or something.  Those other swimmers are probably cussing the day they went off with Lochte.  I think they may have learned their lesson because I sure Lochte was the ring leader of that group and also the only one that made a clean get away from Rio.  Not that he isn't going to pay for his misdeeds here as he should but look at what happened to the other three - two hauled off the plane and the other one stuck there as well.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:27 pm

Lesallee wrote:Re: B'Chette JoJo doing DWTS - I think it's a done deal and she is on season 23 for sure. The JoJo doing DWTS rumours are everywhere. 

I wouldn't doubt if JoJo was on DWTS, but remember when they said Kaitlyn was going to be on?  At least I know who JoJo is. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:54 pm

I saw about 2min. of sytycd and  it showed them thanking Mark Ballas for the routine he choreographed Wish I could have seen it, the girl was such a cutie!! 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:39 pm

I would like to see this young man, Tomas Hunt on a future season of DWTS. Have a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47baZxFqYKo
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:07 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:

Take a look back at what I posted before the cast had even been announced. Pretty good description of Hinch before I even knew him, and indeed exactly what Sharna needed to be at her best- mbt or not.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:57 pm

That was indeed a good description.  Plus James was just as good in the acting department, which would be another asset for Sharna's next partner.
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Here's what Hinch was up to today. Cut down his first Christmas Tree.

Between Seasons Conversations - Page 8 Img_0013
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Still, good posture.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker7 Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:31 pm

I'm so glad that Laurie and Val won this season of DWTS.  If Simone Biles is on next season, I will definitely vote for her.

Walker7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top