Who will win Season 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who will win Season 22 Empty Who will win Season 22

Post by Lesallee Wed May 18, 2016 2:32 pm

Okay, let's make some fearless predictions: Which team will dance off with the MirrorBall Trophy? Let's keep it the team we truly expect to win, not who we wish to win. 

I predict Nyle and Peta will win and although they have been my faves all along I just think they are so overwhelmingly popular they can't be stopped. 

Paige and Mark will be second, leaving Ginger and Val third. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Who will win Season 22 Empty Re: Who will win Season 22

Post by kincaid53 Wed May 18, 2016 4:29 pm

I agree with you sis.

1-  Nyle ....the guy can dance!!!!...and he and Peta have had a great partnership from the beginning, they have always appeared very comfortable with each other and Peta knows how to showcase her partners in freestyles and the finals.  

2- Paige has the most dance experience of anyone this season, she has the fighter people vote, Marks fans and I saw a big push for Derek fans to vote for Mark on the internet this week.

3- Ginger- she has Vals fans. The GMA vote....but as the pressure mounts and the tougher Val is on her ...and his history of freestyles, well I think it will be hard to compete against Peta and Mark and their partners in the finals this season......just not sure she's up to the Nyle and Paiges level.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by piratealikat Wed May 18, 2016 6:38 pm

I agree with you 100%!

piratealikat
piratealikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker7 Wed May 18, 2016 10:27 pm

Paige and Mark

Walker7

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Thu May 19, 2016 1:02 am

Lesallee wrote:Okay, let's make some fearless predictions: Which team will dance off with the MirrorBall Trophy? Let's keep it the team we truly expect to win, not who we wish to win. 

I predict Nyle and Peta will win and although they have been my faves all along I just think they are so overwhelmingly popular they can't be stopped. 

Paige and Mark will be second, leaving Ginger and Val third. 
Agree.  Paige & Mark will push the limits with a technically difficult freestyle but Nyle & Peta will win.Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun May 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Like everyone else, I clearly do have a favorite and that is Nyle. I expect Paige to take second and Ginger to take third place. But after reading a lot of crap on the web, I need to say the following. All three finalists have sacrificed three months of their lives to be on this show and entertain us. All of them had to face a lot of comments that were mean and nasty beyond belief (thank God not on this board though). Nyle is favoured because of his special situation. Ginger is favoured since she is an ABC-employee. Paige is favoured due to her dance experience. Val shouldn't win because he is a Chmerkovskiy. Peta shouldn't win as her fiance is a Chmerkovskiy. Mark shouldn't win since he's too close with Derek. Bottom line: no one deserves the trophy. Really? I mean, would all these people be satisfied if Geraldo and Edyta would win? We all know the answer. Discussing the pros and cons of all contestants and rooting for one's favorite is part of the game. That maybe includes accepting certain couples didn't make it. But there's a fine line I hope I didn't cross; and if I did, I apologize. At this point, I just hope all finalists can pull off the performances their pros have created to the best of their ability, and may the best one win. Thank you all for an amazing season with great dancing from everyone. Good luck to all of you.
Btw: if Nyle doesn't win, I'll stop watching the show. Like every season.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun May 22, 2016 3:00 pm

This has been a pretty drama free season with the exception of one of my faves Jodie and Keo... so what?!?....Shary has stood her ground against all of the negativity of Ginger Thumbs up! Yeah, some of us listen to interviews and look at websites and read what we want out of it and comment on it.

Do we want a saccharine comment board where everyone loves everyone...ahem..Bindi? 
      Sharna got out of Antonio some great dancing after some comments she made about who was leading in the competition, Keo took it to heart when ridiculed about holding Jodi down and came up with some of the best choreography of the season, after seeing Jodie and Vals dance and scores and partnership Ginger imo stepped it up a notch.
   We get a little defensive of our fave ...it's called passion...I like Nyle and Peta and want them to win.....no I didn't want Paige or Ginger in the final, I wanted Wanya ,Jodie or Antonio..  so there..... Soapbox

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun May 22, 2016 3:45 pm

That almost sounds like what directors call an alternative ending- Jodie, Wanya, and Antonio in the finals. Redemption for Keo, and a shot at the trophy for LLs Linds and Sharna. Would have been great too. When it all began, I could also see Marla and Kim go further than they actually did.
Drama free... yes and no. Someone usually causing lots of uproar wasn't there and wasn't even missed that much. But then, all these eliminations! Biting nails
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top