Episode: TRUTH

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode:  TRUTH - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode: TRUTH

Post by victorian3 Mon May 20, 2013 4:44 pm

singlyme wrote:Blue, you are definitely more accepting than I - and easier to please. For me, it was utter and complete disappointment. After all the build-up, I think "I" put more thought into that finale than the writers did. Total let down.

Shocker? That Conrad is evil? And I'm supposed to believe there was NEVER an Initiative? Of which there was no single head who we've been expecting to see revealed?

What in h*ll was Regina's purpose these last few episodes? Or the purpose of Charlotte's pregnancy? And was the blood on Daniel's shirt his own or did Aiden "drip" on him? Did a squabble over a gun leave Daniel shot and Aiden dead? Aiden is NOT Patrick - unless the writers are continuing a path into the Twilight Zone. And after staring at her mug for two seasons, Jack "suddenly" has memory flashbacks when he looks at Em? Gimme a break!

And they expect me to buy that Aiden lied on Nolan? And that Padma has now been coerced into making that video to protect her father? She was obviously given some form of tropical ju-ju-juice to make her appear dead as a doornail on that slab. I don't look forward to watching a season of Emily and Jack trying to extricate Nolan from Gitmo.

Right now, I'm so bummed I don't know if I want to subject myself to another season. Yes, I'd love to see Em take down the Graysons, but the journey there needs to be "somewhat" believable.

Singly, couldn't that vidoe by Padma have been folmed before her death (assuming that she is dead)?
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Mon May 20, 2013 4:52 pm

I really enjoyed some of Victoria's dialogue in the scen with Emily. Some of those lines are really very good. Eloquent, biting. Then Emily had her own zinger to hurl back at Vicotira. Now how many people in real life come uo with lines like that during stressful conversatrions. It is always an after the fact thought.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri May 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Emily has too many suitors so they may feel like they had to get rid of someone...especially now that Jack knows she's Amanda they will probably want to get them together next season. Since she is "engaged" to Daniel again then that would be the most likely person to play a role in the drama next season...but who knows.

I may be wrong but why do I get the feeling Declan may not really be dead? Did anyone else think the way they did that scene was odd? Declan sent Charlotte off and then he tells Nolan the truth about his prognosis...Nolan offers him the best doctors money can buy...Jack comes in to Declans room and he is told he died by Nolan that has been sitting there all along....no big goodbye scene or anything. I'm just wondering if they purposely left it a big question mark just in case.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Fri May 24, 2013 10:34 pm

rkc1960 wrote:Emily has too many suitors so they may feel like they had to get rid of someone...especially now that Jack knows she's Amanda they will probably want to get them together next season. Since she is "engaged" to Daniel again then that would be the most likely person to play a role in the drama next season...but who knows.

I may be wrong but why do I get the feeling Declan may not really be dead? Did anyone else think the way they did that scene was odd? Declan sent Charlotte off and then he tells Nolan the truth about his prognosis...Nolan offers him the best doctors money can buy...Jack comes in to Declans room and he is told he died by Nolan that has been sitting there all along....no big goodbye scene or anything. I'm just wondering if they purposely left it a big question mark just in case.
It seemed to me that Nolan had been in there all along. However, I think when a person is going into cardiac arrest, or whatever major problem occurs, only nedical personnel are allowed in the room. I suppose it could be something crazy like Conrad paying off some folks to mak it seem like Declan is dead and then just hiding somewhere and keeping him captive until whenever he is needed. Who knows. It didn't come to my mind thathe had nOT dies until you mentioned but hey, anything is possible with this show.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat May 25, 2013 7:08 am

rkc1960 wrote:Emily has too many suitors so they may feel like they had to get rid of someone...especially now that Jack knows she's Amanda they will probably want to get them together next season. Since she is "engaged" to Daniel again then that would be the most likely person to play a role in the drama next season...but who knows.

I don't see any reason they'd keep Declan alive - we pretty much all couldn't stand him. He was collateral damage rather than a target, so no need to keep him hidden. Now, Amanda, on the other hand.....Episode:  TRUTH - Page 2 2238013482 Is my horse really dead? LOL.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat May 25, 2013 1:35 pm

singlyme wrote:

I don't see any reason they'd keep Declan alive - we pretty much all couldn't stand him. He was collateral damage rather than a target, so no need to keep him hidden. Now, Amanda, on the other hand.....Episode:  TRUTH - Page 2 2238013482 Is my horse really dead? LOL.

Really? You didn't like Declan? I think he kept Charlotte in line a bit. What would they do now that they put the story line out there about Charlotte being pregnant? She hooks up with the nasty girl and they raise the baby in a lesbian relationship? LOL
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun May 26, 2013 6:26 am

rkc, I've seen the actor in a couple of different roles and I liked him. His whine, though, combined with this character was too much, just as Charlotte has been. Perhaps I just don't have patience with kids of this ilk or it's they way they've written them. She has no consistency and I never saw him as more than the pesky little brother. The entire teen romance story went off the rails with lesbian suitor. It was a HUGE WTH moment.

There were several WTH plots, one of which was finding Em's mother. Talk about a plot that went nowhere. Another was the big mystery of the head of AI - only to find out there IS no AI. The entire season was somewhat schizophrenic. Let's hope for better on the next. They've had so many unbelievable doings on this show, nothing's impossible.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top