Episode: TRUTH

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode:  TRUTH Empty Episode: TRUTH

Post by singlyme Sun May 12, 2013 7:54 am

Tonight's the night!! But so is the Survivor finale. Methinks I'll be up VERY late, even with ffwd.

I'll be so happy to see this season's wayward plot come to an "explosive" end - in more ways than one, it seems. Who dies? Who confesses? Who's outed as the antichrist character? We shall see.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Episode:  TRUTH Empty Re: Episode: TRUTH

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:46 am

singlyme wrote:Tonight's the night!! But so is the Survivor finale. Methinks I'll be up VERY late, even with ffwd.

I'll be so happy to see this season's wayward plot come to an "explosive" end - in more ways than one, it seems. Who dies? Who confesses? Who's outed as the antichrist character? We shall see.

I just can't wait I think I will watch Survivor first and DVR Revenge because I want to see the tribe get revenge for Brenda and the three Amigos can go.

Have fun Watching !!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sun May 12, 2013 2:06 pm

It's Revenge for me!Smile I also haven't been following Survivor.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 3:49 pm

BlueMoon wrote:It's Revenge for me!Smile I also haven't been following Survivor.

Enjoy watching Bluemoon can not wait to see who dies and if Emily will finally tell Jack the truth. I will watch it right after Survivor....Enjoy can not beleive it is the final episode but so glad they renewed it.Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sun May 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Whit, I can't believe it's the final episode, either.(: It's my show! . . .Smile So glad it got renewed!Smile I hope it's a great ending tonight, and I hope Emily tells Jack who she really is, and he's not mad at her anymore.Episode:  TRUTH 516431329

I watch DWTS and the Bachelor/Bachelorette regularly and that's about it. I need to find another drama to follow. I wish I had followed Nashville from the beginning. I may play catch up since it got renewed and follow it, too.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 5:40 pm

BlueMoon wrote:Whit, I can't believe it's the final episode, either.(: It's my show! . . .Smile So glad it got renewed!Smile I hope it's a great ending tonight, and I hope Emily tells Jack who she really is, and he's not mad at her anymore.Episode:  TRUTH 516431329

I watch DWTS and the Bachelor/Bachelorette regularly and that's about it. I need to find another drama to follow. I wish I had followed Nashville from the beginning. I may play catch up since it got renewed and follow it, too.

I watch Nashville and I love it so you should catch up on that one ...I had to do the same thing with Revenge my daughter watches it and told me how good it was. I got a free trial from netflex and watched 2 seasons of it for many nights staying up way past my bedtime because I just had to watch the next episode. It does draw you in and now I am hooked.

Enjoy !!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon May 13, 2013 2:58 am

Episode:  TRUTH 2711556646 I am definitely going to watch this episode again!

First of all, I thought it was a perfect season ending for Emily and Jack. I kept wondering when (and if) she was going to tell him she was Amanda Clark. I finally realized that last ten minutes was when it was going to happen. Thankfully, he didn't seem too upset with her.Episode:  TRUTH 2451840679?

Now, Aiden - I had closed captioning on so I didn't hear the voice when Victoria opened the door to her son, but I'm thinking it must be Aiden. I can't seem to remember hearing who Victoria's other son was going to be played by. If it is Aiden, could this be his chance to win Emily back since he told Daniel to let her go? Will he convince Emily to let him take Daniel's place as her fiancée in an effort to hurt Victoria? Then, she couldn't be with Jack.
Padma - I can't believe she did that to Nolan. Plus, I thought she was dead. Didn't Aiden confirm that she was dead? Episode:  TRUTH 3800589692 Plus, it looks like Emily missed another important phone call in a season finale. Last time, it was Jack. This time, it was Nolan, calling from the police station. I realize she'll rescue him later, but still.

Conrad and Victoria - They definitely deserve each other.(: Ruthless!(: It was really sad about Declan. I'm just glad Charlotte came to her senses before it was too late.

More later after I watch it again!Smile I could definitely go for two hours of Revenge every week!Smile
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon May 13, 2013 7:21 am

Blue, you are definitely more accepting than I - and easier to please. For me, it was utter and complete disappointment. After all the build-up, I think "I" put more thought into that finale than the writers did. Total let down.

Shocker? That Conrad is evil? And I'm supposed to believe there was NEVER an Initiative? Of which there was no single head who we've been expecting to see revealed?

What in h*ll was Regina's purpose these last few episodes? Or the purpose of Charlotte's pregnancy? And was the blood on Daniel's shirt his own or did Aiden "drip" on him? Did a squabble over a gun leave Daniel shot and Aiden dead? Aiden is NOT Patrick - unless the writers are continuing a path into the Twilight Zone. And after staring at her mug for two seasons, Jack "suddenly" has memory flashbacks when he looks at Em? Gimme a break!

And they expect me to buy that Aiden lied on Nolan? And that Padma has now been coerced into making that video to protect her father? She was obviously given some form of tropical ju-ju-juice to make her appear dead as a doornail on that slab. I don't look forward to watching a season of Emily and Jack trying to extricate Nolan from Gitmo.

Right now, I'm so bummed I don't know if I want to subject myself to another season. Yes, I'd love to see Em take down the Graysons, but the journey there needs to be "somewhat" believable.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlejoy Mon May 13, 2013 9:50 am

So three primary cliffhangers -- What will Jack's reaction be to Emily's disclosure? How will things go between Victoria and Patrick, her son? When/how will Nolan be exhonerated?

I'm glad Jack now knows that Emily is the real Amanda Clark. With his contempt for Conrad and Victoria, he will be happy to join Emily in her quest to bring them down. He will need to step up his game though in order to keep up with the intricacies of Emily's plans. Her plans are always far more complex than just showing up with a gun to shoot someone in a public place like Jack was about to do to Conrad.

The voice of Patrick at Victoria's door did not sound like Aiden. We could safely bet that eventually Patrick will feel contempt toward his mother the same way that Daniel and Charlotte do. It will be interesting to see with whom Patrick forms his alliances.

Poor Nolan. What a crushing blow for Padma to implicate him as the force behind the evil that has been wrought. I'm interested in knowing what others think about her -- Was she coerced into saying those things or was she truly against Nolan all along? Also, was that speech of hers filmed prior to her death or is she actually still alive?

It's great that Aiden was freed, but we all know that Emily's first order of business in season three must be to get Nolan freed as well. I'm glad that Aiden will still be around because he can be of such help to Emily. Even though he wanted her to run away with him, he'll stay and help her finish her plans for revenge. I'd like to see them end up together, but the writers will probably have her with Jack when the series ends.

How much more evil will Conrad do to others when he has the power of being the Governor? This man is evil personified. Imagine what he could do with the state of New York's resources at his disposal.

Last, one of the spoilers for the finale was about "a heartbreaking death that will send shockwaves down the shoreline." I hardly think that Declan or Takeda's deaths would qualify for that. Just shows how spoilers can be so misleading.

Last edited by Castlejoy on Mon May 13, 2013 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Castlejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon May 13, 2013 9:51 am

singlyme wrote:Blue, you are definitely more accepting than I - and easier to please. For me, it was utter and complete disappointment. After all the build-up, I think "I" put more thought into that finale than the writers did. Total let down.
Get out of my head! I knew I would be disappointed.

Shocker? That Conrad is evil? And I'm supposed to believe there was NEVER an Initiative? Of which there was no single head who we've been expecting to see revealed?
So this entire season was a big fat GOTCHA!?

What in h*ll was Regina's purpose these last few episodes? Or the purpose of Charlotte's pregnancy? And was the blood on Daniel's shirt his own or did Aiden "drip" on him? Did a squabble over a gun leave Daniel shot and Aiden dead? Aiden is NOT Patrick - unless the writers are continuing a path into the Twilight Zone. And after staring at her mug for two seasons, Jack "suddenly" has memory flashbacks when he looks at Em? Gimme a break!
My answers: 1) Give Charlotte something to do. 2) Give Charlotte and Declan something to do 3) Aiden dripped on him when he was helping Daniel pull himself together before meeting his dad 4) No. But I believe they squabbled over who was going to clean up the mess before Emily got home in fear she would kick there a$$e$ for messing up her house. ....... Aiden is so not Patrick. So now Jack has flashbacks. Thank goodness that reveal is done.

I don't look forward to watching a season of Emily and Jack trying to extricate Nolan from Gitmo.
Do they seriously expect me to believe that Emily & Jack are going to become this badass revenging duo who will save Nolan? Jack is dumb. He trusted Ashley. He trusted VICTORIA?! VICTORIA OF ALL PEOPLE! Nolan is so screwed because Emily badassness has taken a beaten.

I don't know if I want to subject myself to another season. Yes, I'd love to see Em take down the Graysons, but the journey there needs to be "somewhat" believable.
ICAM! They have rewarded the Grayson for their treachery. Conrad is governor. Daniel won't walk away from Emily. Victoria will cast her spell on Charlotte. And Emily will be in the thick of it, without the help of Nolan or Aiden. Because no way she's walking away to play house with Jack.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon May 13, 2013 10:28 am

Aside from her one red x on the foster mom, did Em actually "accomplish" anything this season - other than getting people killed? The Graysons have come out on top in every endeavor.

The only things I got right were that Takeda had a loved one on the plane and that Declan would bite it. Regarding the writing: Not a lot of thought went into this finale as to believablity.

I guess we're supposed to be sitting on the edge of our seats, wondering until next season if Daniel is shot, if Aiden is dead, if Patrick will be good or bad, if Conrad will go after Jack again, if Nolan will go to Gitmo. And IF Jack will suddenly crush Emily to his chest and smother her with kisses - or shoot her in the face.

With these writers, there's no point in wondering. It could be catsup on Jack's shirt. Patrick could be a priest or a monk. Nolan may be killed in prison ala David Clarke. And Jack could just be in such shock that he jumps off that balcony. What's to wonder about? Frankly, as far-fetched as this show has become, I'm not sure I care. They make it too obvious that it's fiction and they've lost their grip on me.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon May 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Well, Everybody, I guess I'm just "easy to please" with this show.Smile I simply was not disappointed.Smile

I just finished watching it again (with sound, this time), and I don't think Patrick is Aiden, either, although that voice is kind of deep like Aiden's, so . . .? I am also wondering how Conrad knew that the laptop was at the bottom of the ocean. The only two people in that scene were Emily and Aiden.

I thought there were some great moments - the one with Charlotte and Declan, the one with Declan and Jack (the video), the one with Jack and Nolan at the end, and the one with Emily and Victoria at the end. The one with Jack and Emily at the end gave me chills both times I watched it.

Regina was just a distraction. I don't know what to think about that tape with Padma. It was a bit of a let down to find out that there was not more to the initiative.

I think season 3 will be spent bringing down the Graysons - which I think Emily will either do, or it will be like something I saw on the web that MK said that only Emily and Victoria will be left standing at the end. I think Jack will join forces with Emily, but they will keep their relationship a secret. I think Aiden will have a hard time with the Emily and Jack relationship. I think Emily will be able to get Nolan out of jail - I don't think too much time will be spent on that.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon May 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Also, yes, Jack trusted Ashley, but that turned out OK. I think she can still be trusted. Trust Victoria? Never.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlejoy Mon May 13, 2013 2:40 pm

BlueMoon, I wondered too how Conrad could possible know the laptop was in the ocean. Then I recalled that Nate was on the boat thinking he was going to get the laptop, so that's what Conrad thought as well, then when the boat sunk, Conrad assumed the laptop went down with the ship, so to speak. What we know that Conrad doesn't know is that Emily actually had the laptop and, as you said, discarded it when she was with Aiden.

Castlejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlejoy Mon May 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Although season two seemed to go down a rabbit hole at times and the finale may not have met all our expectations, I do look forward to season three for this reason: Mike Kelley is gone. His talent is certainly responsible for bringing an intriguing show to television, but it got away from him in season two. That's surely got to be one of the main reasons he was let go. There were complaints about the storyline, the characters, the convoluted twists and turns that sometimes seemed to lead absolutely nowhere. So season three will be under the direction of someone new who is hired to rein the show back in and get it back on course. There were so many elements that made this show such a success in the beginning and there's no reason why a new showrunner can't recapure some of that spirit.

Castlejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon May 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Castlejoy, I forgot about that - Nate, the boat, and the laptop. I was afraid that maybe Aiden had told him - even though Aiden said he wasn't the initiative.

I think one of the big complaints that everyone had was the scheduling. I hope that changes next season. I wonder if that had something to do with the writing. Remember how Ashley said that the fans thought she was having an affair with Conrad, so the writers wrote that scene? While I'm sure they monitor all of these boards about their show, I would think they would follow their own outline and take the story where they want it to go.

I look forward to season 3, too!Smile I think it can be a success, too!Smile I also think season 3 will probably wrap it up, although I wish they would keep it going. Remember Sidney Sheldon's Master of the Game? It continued throughout the characters' lifetimes.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon May 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Castlejoy wrote:Although season two seemed to go down a rabbit hole at times and the finale may not have met all our expectations, I do look forward to season three for this reason: Mike Kelley is gone. His talent is certainly responsible for bringing an intriguing show to television, but it got away from him in season two. That's surely got to be one of the main reasons he was let go. There were complaints about the storyline, the characters, the convoluted twists and turns that sometimes seemed to lead absolutely nowhere. So season three will be under the direction of someone new who is hired to rein the show back in and get it back on course. There were so many elements that made this show such a success in the beginning and there's no reason why a new showrunner can't recapure some of that spirit.

I missed your morning post completely! We don't know that Aiden's alive. Either Daniel was standing on that podium with a bullet in his gut or Aiden was on top of him when he shot him and bled onto Daniel's shirt.

I'm anxious to see where someone new will take the show. There are a lot of open-ended plot lines to start from. Hopefully, fresh eyes and fresh thoughts from somebody who "got" the first season.

I've been complaining, too, about the deliberately misleading promos for this show. WTH?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon May 13, 2013 5:08 pm

I thought I saw Aiden walk away from that fight with Daniel . . . I don't remember seeing a gun when those two were fighting . . . I remember thinking that Daniel didn't stand a chance fighting Aiden . . . Aiden could have had a knife . . .

It was misleading in the promo to tell us that we would know who else died before the end of the first hour, since it took until almost the entire second hour for Declan to die.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon May 13, 2013 5:31 pm

BlueMoon wrote:I thought I saw Aiden walk away from that fight with Daniel . . . I don't remember seeing a gun when those two were fighting . . . I remember thinking that Daniel didn't stand a chance fighting Aiden . . . Aiden could have had a knife . . .

It was misleading in the promo to tell us that we would know who else died before the end of the first hour, since it took until almost the entire second hour for Declan to die.

After Daniel was knocked to the floor, he saw a partially hidden gun lying next to him. I assume he grabbed it. Hence, the blood.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon May 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Singly, I've been looking online, and apparently, a lot of people think Aiden is dead. I just thought he walked away. Plus, from the promos/spoilers, I wasn't anticipating another death.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon May 13, 2013 7:16 pm

They may have tosssed a coin and leaving it up to the new writers. This is what I meant by open-ended plot lines. Plenty of space for the new guys to take it in their own direction. They may let him live, just wounded - or it may be Daniel with a gut wound?

And we KNOW we can't rely on honest info in their promos. They're a true GYP!

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlejoy Mon May 13, 2013 7:50 pm

So Aiden might be dead?
Mercy, I think that guy’s sex on a stick, so I’d hate to see him
eliminated from the show. Some of the
scenes with Emily even had me reaching for ice water. He may not be everyone’s favorite, but he
sure got my attention.

Sorry, I think Daniel has a greater chance of shooting
himself with a gun than killing Aiden with it.
However, I do recall Daniel shooting some clay thingies earlier this
season, so he is a good marksman. Still,
there was no blood splatter on his clothes to indicate he’d shot anyone at
close range. Aiden was fleeing while
Daniel was still on the floor, so it could have been difficult for Daniel to
get a clear straight shot at Aiden. Who
knows? The writers will make it to be whatever
outcome they want, regardless of logic.

Now I have yet another reason to look forward to season
three…gotta find out if Aiden will be around to continue to help Emily. If he isn’t, I’ll just have to hope he turns
up on another show.

By the way, the formatting on my message may be squirrely because I lost it twice -- just wouldn't post on here at all -- got tired of retyping, so I typed it in Word and then did copy & paste. That makes for an odd format.

Castlejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon May 13, 2013 9:36 pm

I like Aiden, but I think Emily is going to be less trusting of him from now on, and I think he is going to be even more possessive of her than before because he is going to consider Jack serious competition as compared to Daniel. (I'm thinking he's still alive.)

Aren't gut shots supposed to be really bad? Really painful? I think Daniel was stabbed. (That would be painful, too, but not like a gun shot.)

However, that is a good point that this could be left up to the new writers of the show.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri May 17, 2013 11:17 am

I was sooooooo disappointed in the short amount of time they gave to that last scene. I have waited 2 seasons for this!! Why rush it? Have Emily ease Jack into remembering.. think back to your childhood Jack, tell him a story only they share, remember this, remember that, look at me, THEN slowly work into some flashbacks and have recognition slowly creep across his face. NOT believable the way they did it. It was a lot to swallow that he didn't recognize her for 2 seasons, then I'm supposed to believe he does recognize her in 5 seconds. Pull hair

I do think he will forgive her because they have a shared mission now. I don't think Jack is dumb. I think Emily has spent much of her life preparing to take on the Grayson's and Jack was thrown into this and over his head. You can't understand the layers of their evil if you have just been living a normal life, so that explains Jack's wrong moves for me.

I'm with Singly on the whole initiative. WTH? Too many far fetched stories.

On the positive side, I thought the scene with Declan and Charlotte in the hospital was beautiful.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sat May 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Grace, I don't think Jack is dumb, either - not worldly, but not dumb. I think he will forgive her, too. He seemed ready to forgive her in that scene on her porch at the engagement party, but she put him off.

It was rushed there at the end when Emily told Jack who she really was, but I don't think they could have done it any other way because I don't think she would have told him if she didn't feel like she really had to.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top