Who do you think will go home next week?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think will go home next week? Empty Who do you think will go home next week?

Post by Walker7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:42 am

Who do you think will be the first couple eliminated from DWTS Season 22?

I think it will be Geraldo & Edyta.

Walker7

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will go home next week? Empty Re: Who do you think will go home next week?

Post by prattle Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:55 am

I think Edyta fans will save Geraldo this week.  My guess is Mischa will be going home.
prattle
prattle

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will go home next week? Empty Re: Who do you think will go home next week?

Post by Lesallee Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:17 am

I think prattle is right on the money. Geraldo will stay based on fan support and likely Mischa will come up short in the vote department.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by katladyd Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:05 pm

I think Geraldo, but I could be wrong. Yeah, Mischa did not exactly come off as loveable. Doug Flutie did not do that great, but I gave him lots of votes along with Antonio and Von. Love me some athletes! I was thinking before the show that Marla would most likely be booted first, but she can really dance and she seems sweet! She will be around for awhile.

katladyd

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:05 pm

That would be a travesty if  it happens.  Len was very harsh to her & she was trying not to cry. Gerardo deserves to go.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:19 pm

therealdfshary wrote:That would be a travesty if  it happens.  Len was very harsh to her & she was trying not to cry. Gerardo deserves to go.

Hi shary....good to see you! I agree with you shary.    I love Edyta and like Geraldo, but I love Artem and like Mischa too,but I think Mischa can improve more than Geraldo.  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi K good to see u too. Glad to see some friendly faces here. 
I think Val is following in Mak's footsteps as his dancing gets better & better.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:17 pm

It was hard for me to watch Mischa, and I mean after the dancing.  I felt bad for her, but also uncomfortable.  Based purely on dancing, Geraldo would get my vote to go home, but dancing + personality, it's got to be Mischa who should be sent packing.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by prattle Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Well I was wrong about Geraldo being saved by Edyta's fans on March 28th.  Sorry for Edyta, happy to see Geraldo go...he is an awful dancer.
I predict Mischa will go on April 4th.  She is not much of a dancer but worse is her attitude.  She doesn't seem to really want to be there.  I got the impression she was upset that she wasn't eliminated last night.  Did you see her expression when it was announced thar Geraldo would be leaving?
prattle
prattle

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:44 pm

kincaid53 wrote:
therealdfshary wrote:That would be a travesty if  it happens.  Len was very harsh to her & she was trying not to cry. Gerardo deserves to go.

Hi shary....good to see you! I agree with you shary.    I love Edyta and like Geraldo, but I love Artem and like Mischa too,but I think Mischa can improve more than Geraldo.  

Ok...maybe not......  Thinking

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Mischa looks really uncomfortable.I guess she is an actress but wow the spot light doesn't seem to be her thing.
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:00 pm

IMO Mischa and her poor attitude need to go home.  There  is nothing about her practice session or her performance  that  I find enjoyable to watch.

Last edited by SLA44 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:03 pm

I can understand her being disappointed or bummed because she didn't do well but at least try to have a little fun in the process at the very least.
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:14 pm

Len was so harsh to her last week that it might have been too much for her. There's a way of saying the same thing with a much nicer attitude. Bruno does it all the time.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:00 pm

I think Mischa has a good stage presence and could maybe get better if she decides she wants to be there and isn't so hard on herself.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:10 pm

I think Mischa will leave next. She isn't connecting with people, for whatever reason, and on DWTS that affinity with the audience means so much. It often is more crucial than talent and ability. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by katladyd Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:50 pm

I think it could be Mischa, though I'd like her to stay so we could see if she improves.  Of the rest, they're all charismatic and have good fan bases.  Still, I have yet to moved by Von's dancing.  I was prepared to give him votes every week, but no, he just doesn't do it for me.

katladyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker7 Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:59 am

For Week 4's elimination, I think that it will be Doug & Karina.

Walker7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:26 am

Walker7 wrote:For Week 4's elimination, I think that it will be Doug & Karina.
I do hope you are wrong, Walker. I like Doug and Karina so much. He is one of those people who comes on the show, works hard, listens to his pro teacher and gets better every week. I wouldn't hazard a guess as to who will go home next but, I just hope it isn't Doug and Karina.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:00 am

Lesallee wrote:
Walker7 wrote:For Week 4's elimination, I think that it will be Doug & Karina.
I do hope you are wrong, Walker. I like Doug and Karina so much. He is one of those people who comes on the show, works hard, listens to his pro teacher and gets better every week. I wouldn't hazard a guess as to who will go home next but, I just hope it isn't Doug and Karina.

I too, do not really know who will go home, but I sure hope it is not Doug and Karina. They got all my votes.  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:40 pm

I hope its not Doug. Maybe one of the other football players????
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker7 Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:14 am

If it's not Doug, then maybe it might be Von or Marla.

Walker7

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Bottom three with Mischa were Doug and Jodie. You never know if that's really based on votes or just for the drama. Based on average scores, they are definitely in danger. So are Antonio, Marla, Kim, and Von. We saw the effect a strong fan base can have (Michael Waltrip), so it's rather none of the NFL guys. Which leaves Jodie, Kim, and Marla as possible victims. I suppose Marla gets more votes than Jodie or Kim, so there you go. Furthermore, neither Keo nor Sasha probably have as much support as the long term pros. However, from next week on it's gonna hurt every time.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:56 pm

I would think Jodie was for drama since she is one of the better dancers, unless she doesn't have a good fan base, but she must have one being on that popular show.  Isn't Jodie one of the high scorers?  I certainly hope it's not Jodie.  Keo is a very good dancer.  Seniority doesn't mean anything to me unless I really like a pro dancer. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Buddy TV is leaning toward Von and Witney exiting tonight. They hedge their bets a bit and say it could be Marla or Doug. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top