DWTS Second Week

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Second Week - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS Second Week

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:34 pm

victorian3 wrote:Hi SLA. I wanted to talk to you and here you are. Left you pic on other thread. Not sure. Thinking Victor but only because ladies may have voted to keep Lisa because of Gleb. But not sure...49-51 on that so who knows. DWTS won't reveal it either.
It depends on the demographic that votes and also if the votes are legit..but could have gone either way.
Personally, as I said last week, I don't think Victor's partner, Lindsay, is a good choreographer. She is young and inexperienced and is also in the limekight for the first time. That is another detrimental fact to his progress. She might not be avle to play to his strengths, what ever they might be.

I agree with you about Lindsay, she is what Question only nineteen? I have no idea how they decide who should be partnered with who do you? However, Sharna seems to be doing well with Andy.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Going out for a bit after this post. Spots and all. Just need some air. Been up and on computer since 5:20 AM!!!! Yikes...
Yup, only nineteen. She seemed unsure of herself the first night and nee s to work on giving Victor better direction during the dance.
No, I don';'t know how they choose partners. I thought it was that the seasoned pros get the stars who might last longer in the competition. This way those pros are on the show for more weeks. Now I have no clue how they do it. Maybe someone else will read this and they might have a lead...calling all detectives:face:
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:31 am

I wonder if personalities play any part in how quickly a contestant picks up steps and a routine. I'm thinking Kate Goslin and Hope Solo. Both objected to "how" they were being taught and both had their little hissy fits about it.

The pros have to deal with weight and age issues. Stubborness. Divas. Lack of confidence. Personality conflicts. Two left feet. And music that doesn't fit the dance. Whew!

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:33 pm

singlyme wrote:I wonder if personalities play any part in how quickly a contestant picks up steps and a routine. I'm thinking Kate Goslin and Hope Solo. Both objected to "how" they were being taught and both had their little hissy fits about it.

The pros have to deal with weight and age issues. Stubborness. Divas. Lack of confidence. Personality conflicts. Two left feet. And music that doesn't fit the dance. Whew!

Yep and we saw some of those hissy fits in practice this last week and this time they were both coming from the male population. I'm not sure what you would call what was going on with Wynona but I would call DL's a hissy fit! Sometimes I think the pros have to have the patience of a Saint.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:54 am

victorian3 wrote:Hi SLA. I wanted to talk to you and here you are. Left you pic on other thread. Not sure. Thinking Victor but only because ladies may have voted to keep Lisa because of Gleb. But not sure...49-51 on that so who knows. DWTS won't reveal it either.
It depends on the demographic that votes and also if the votes are legit..but could have gone either way.
Personally, as I said last week, I don't think Victor's partner, Lindsay, is a good choreographer. She is young and inexperienced and is also in the limekight for the first time. That is another detrimental fact to his progress. She might not be avle to play to his strengths, what ever they might be.

Hey vic3. I just saw on another board that it was Lisa that would have gone home it was on some facebook news thing according to SweetTart. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:08 am

singlyme wrote:I wonder if personalities play any part in how quickly a contestant picks up steps and a routine. I'm thinking Kate Goslin and Hope Solo. Both objected to "how" they were being taught and both had their little hissy fits about it.

No, singly, do not think personality plays a part. One either feels it or not. if not, and they are good at memorizing, they can catch on and perform but without the feeling and extra touches. The personality really does not come into play. The most amiable, sweet person who really tries might just not pick it up. a stubborn, complaining person might pick it up but hamper their own progress by wasting time complaining. The ones with the hissy fits are usually the ones not getting it. This all is starting to sound like double talk but yu get the picture:D kate and Hope were just not dancers.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:10 am

SLA44 wrote:

Hey vic3. I just saw on another board that it was Lisa that would have gone home it was on some facebook news thing according to SweetTart. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hi SLA. I trust Miss Tart but wonder where FB got the info. Thanks for passing this on.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:16 am

victorian3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Hi SLA. I trust Miss Tart but wonder where FB got the info. Thanks for passing this on.

I don't remember but it was in the Sky Box thread on DWTS board and that thread has gotten so long that I don't want to try to wade through it again to find the post. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:20 am

That's okay. I just meant that I wonder if it is true or if it is merely what someone wanted us all to "think" is true.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:26 am

Your guess is as good as mine on that one vic3! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:37 am

Well, in any event, she will probably be going soon. So will Victor and DL and Wynonna. One by one they will leave until we have just the best ones (that we could already figure out on week one) left. UNLESS there is some hanky panky. Seems like Kellie and Zendaya will be in it til the end. Maybe Ingo, Jacoby, and Alexandra will be there close to the end too. Not sure when Sean will leave. I think some of them really don't realize what they signed on for until they start practicing all thoise hours and they than then start hurting and getting overwhelmed. At that point I think that secretly some of them actually want to be voted off.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:54 am

My guess is that Sean will be going home after the first four that you mentioned. I'm also thinking that Zendaya might suffer the same fate as Sabrina Bryant.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 am

victorian3 wrote:Well, in any event, she will probably be going soon. So will Victor and DL and Wynonna. One by one they will leave until we have just the best ones (that we could already figure out on week one) left. UNLESS there is some hanky panky. Seems like Kellie and Zendaya will be in it til the end. Maybe Ingo, Jacoby, and Alexandra will be there close to the end too. Not sure when Sean will leave. I think some of them really don't realize what they signed on for until they start practicing all thoise hours and they than then start hurting and getting overwhelmed. At that point I think that secretly some of them actually want to be voted off.

What about Andy Dick, I don't think he will last a real long time either and Sean will probably follow the Lisa, DL, Victor, Andy, and Wynonna out the door. JMHO [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:06 am

SLA44 wrote:
victorian3 wrote:Well, in any event, she will probably be going soon. So will Victor and DL and Wynonna. One by one they will leave until we have just the best ones (that we could already figure out on week one) left. UNLESS there is some hanky panky. Seems like Kellie and Zendaya will be in it til the end. Maybe Ingo, Jacoby, and Alexandra will be there close to the end too. Not sure when Sean will leave. I think some of them really don't realize what they signed on for until they start practicing all thoise hours and they than then start hurting and getting overwhelmed. At that point I think that secretly some of them actually want to be voted off.

What about Andy Dick, I don't think he will last a real long time either and Sean will probably follow the Lisa, DL, Victor, Andy, and Wynonna out the door. JMHO [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Right. Forgot about Andy. My brain doesb't function that sharply at this hour (remember I am on the east coast).
Posted two pix showing how I took my board names. Did you see them? I'm removing them so if you snooze you lose (hate that expression actually--sorry).
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:11 am

victorian3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Right. Forgot about Andy. My brain doesb't function that sharply at this hour (remember I am on the east coast).
Posted two pix showing how I took my board names. Did you see them? I'm removing them so if you snooze you lose (hate that expression actually--sorry).

I saw both of them - thank you! Now I know where Meddy's victorian blue color came from! Have a good night's rest! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:23 am

Good night SLA. It was fun sharing some time with you again.
Meddy did't see those pix. I told him that I love blue, especially baby blue, and he made me my very own crayon. I try to rmember to post in blue but sometimes i am in a rush.
BTW, those clothes are NOT comfortable. You can hardly breathe in them and forget about going to the ladies' room...
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:30 am

victorian3 wrote:Good night SLA. It was fun sharing some time with you again.
Meddy did't see those pix. I told him that I love blue, especially baby blue, and he made me my very own crayon. I try to rmember to post in blue but sometimes i am in a rush.
BTW, those clothes are NOT comfortable. You can hardly breathe in them and forget about going to the ladies' room...

LOL! I enjoyed sharing this time with you as well and have a restful night! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:05 am

Sorry I missed the pics, Vic. I'm assuming you were in ballroom attire?

It's nice to know that at least one of us can speak from experience when it comes to the footwork.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:18 pm

I'm not sure how they came up with this, but they have Sean ranked #2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:56 pm

grace8136 wrote:I'm not sure how they came up with this, but they have Sean ranked #2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Very interesting! I'm not sure how they came up with this either, I guess time will tell if there is anything to it. I do agree with Kellie and Derek being the best though but that is JMHO! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 am

I wonder if they are referring to the call in, or on line votes, or both. Sean does have a large fan base, so that could be a possibility.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:52 am

USN wrote:I wonder if they are referring to the call in, or on line votes, or both. Sean does have a large fan base, so that could be a possibility.

I would think it would be both but maybe not - that's a good question but I don't really see Sean lasting to the finals though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:09 am

singlyme wrote:Sorry I missed the pics, Vic. I'm assuming you were in ballroom attire?

It's nice to know that at least one of us can speak from experience when it comes to the footwork.
No singly, not ballroom attire. Early 20th century attire--VERY early like the turn of the century. aka 1900's.
The other one was 1860's ballgown aka civil war ball. Hence my name victorian as I go to victorian dances.
Hope you see this.

Last edited by victorian3 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:15 am

Well, I missed it again. If you put it up in the evening, I'll never see it. TV from 8 till bedtime. Crying or Very sad

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top