DWTS Second Week

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Second Week - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Second Week

Post by victorian3 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Yes because the viewers have a lot of control and THAT is assuming that the voting is not rigged. Let's be optomistic. If it is not rigged, then I think she has a fan base and there wil lalso be those who are sympathetic to her age and maladies and will chooe to vote for her. Sometimes it is almost kinder to let them leave and end their suffering:)
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:56 pm

SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:I think she probably freaked herself out because of missing those couple of days of practice, SLA.

That's too bad but I don't think she will get voted off this week but stranger things have happened on this silly show.

I don't think she will be voted off either. I think it will be Lisa, or maybe DL.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:01 am

USN wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:I think she probably freaked herself out because of missing those couple of days of practice, SLA.

That's too bad but I don't think she will get voted off this week but stranger things have happened on this silly show.

I don't think she will be voted off either. I think it will be Lisa, or maybe DL.

DL's scores are so low but then I don't know what kind of a fan base he has or for that matter what kind of a fan base Lisa would have either. I can't imagine either one of them having a huge one! No
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:06 am

I would think that Dorothy's would be bigger than theirs.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:10 am

Lisa's fan base, which may have been small, grew leaps and bounds when Gleb appeared! Women want to keep HIM around so Lisa has to stay for a while:lol:
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:12 am

DL's scores are so low that even if he got a lot of votes, he couldn't keep up with the others. it probably will be him but we never know. Logic is often defied in this show.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:18 am

victorian3 wrote:Lisa's fan base, which may have been small, grew leaps and bounds when Gleb appeared! Women want to keep HIM around so Lisa has to stay for a while:lol:

Oh boy, I didn't think about that.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:18 am

victorian3 wrote:DL's scores are so low that even if he got a lot of votes, he couldn't keep up with the others. it probably will be him but we never know. Logic is often defied in this show.

Sean just did his dance and I thought he did pretty good. I loved the way Catherine Booed Len - you go girl! 8)
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:20 am

That's right. We can't send home our Maks substitute. Need a weekly dose of sexy don't we...
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:22 am

So, SLa, I guess you agreed with my thoughts on Sean.

BTW, I posted goodnight. I have to go though it is so hard to tear myslef away from all this fun. The caraderie here is good for one's soul. Glad I found this place:)
GOOD NIGHT.. see you tomorrow.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:25 am

victorian3 wrote:That's right. We can't send home our Maks substitute. Need a weekly dose of sexy don't we...

I think he has a ways to go before before he can substitute for Maks - JMHO. Good night and pleasant dreams!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:29 am

Glad you did to, Vic! Thanks for the recap. Take care, and have a good night.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:35 am

Poor Dorothy was so embarrassed. Ashamed

I thought Sean did better. His feet do better than his arms. His arms still seem awkward, but maybe that is because they are so big and muscular.

Catherine's sister was in the audience behind her. That was nice to see. Is the older one India or Monica? Anyhow.. it was the older one.

DL was going home until he said he felt humiliated last week. He may get some sympathy votes.

I thought Andy Dick did better than his scores. His partner knows how to do the best choreography to suit him and give him the best chance.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:42 am

grace8136 wrote:Poor Dorothy was so embarrassed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought Sean did better. His feet do better than his arms. His arms still seem awkward, but maybe that is because they are so big and muscular.

Catherine's sister was in the audience behind her. That was nice to see. Is the older one India or Monica? Anyhow.. it was the older one.

DL was going home until he said he felt humiliated last week. He may get some sympathy votes.

I thought Andy Dick did better than his scores. His partner knows how to do the best choreography to suit him and give him the best chance.

I thought Sean did pretty good tonight but I missed Catherine's sister in the audience I will have to watch it on line tomorrow. I thought Andy did better than his scores also and I thought Ingo got robbed on his score from Carrie Ann. She definitely has her favorites and one's she doesn't like no matter how well they dance IMO.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:15 am

SLA- after Jacoby's dance they show his mom and Catherine's sister is right next to her. You can see her again when they show Catherine, but the better shot of her is after Jacoby.
On the other board, they say that Shay was in the row in front of Catherine, but I missed that.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:21 am

grace8136 wrote:SLA- after Jacoby's dance they show his mom and Catherine's sister is right next to her. You can see her again when they show Catherine, but the better shot of her is after Jacoby.
On the other board, they say that Shay was in the row in front of Catherine, but I missed that.

I didn't see Shay either and I was looking for her because I knew she was going to be there. I did see a picture of Shay and Catherine together earlier but I missed her at DWTS darn it!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:14 am

I really enjoyed this show. Standouts?

Kellie - OMG, I backed it up to rewatch. That was amazing. Those legs, the point on those toes, the grace and agility, the fluid and seemingly effortless movement. I was stunned at the beauty of her performance. She looked better than a pro.

Zendaya - Great dance.

Sean and Andy seem to have blown out the nerves on the first week. Both were much improved. I don't know about footwork, but they were both enjoyable to watch. The only critique is of the obviously redundant salutes in Sean's routine.

I felt so bad for Dorothy. There's no point in aggravating that cyst for a dance show. And DL? I actually thought he did a respectable dance. But, for me, Lisa didn't. And she scored higher.

I also thought Ingo got robbed. Wynona did so well. And she looked SO much better in the form-fitting costume than she did last week. We could follow her body movement this time.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:58 pm

For those who missed it, here it is from last night:

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:27 pm

SLA44 wrote:
victorian3 wrote:That's right. We can't send home our Maks substitute. Need a weekly dose of sexy don't we...

I think he has a ways to go before before he can substitute for Maks - JMHO. Good night and pleasant dreams!

@SLA I wasn't referring to Sean as a Maks substitute but rather to Gleb:)
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:31 pm

victorian3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Yes, I knew who you were referring to and I think Gleb has a ways to go before I consider him a good substitute for Maks or maybe for me there can never be a good substitute for Maks. I guess I'm just jaded when it comes to him. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by SLA44 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:32 pm

USN wrote:Glad you did to, Vic! Thanks for the recap. Take care, and have a good night.
Thanks USN (after the fact as it is now the next day). That was my piecemeal recap. Seems like others feel the way that i do about the stars and the occasional inequity of the scores.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

DWTS Second Week - Page 2 Empty Maks , Maks, wherefore art thou Maks?

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:37 pm

SLA44 wrote:
victorian3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Yes, I knew who you were referring to and I think Gleb has a ways to go before I consider him a good substitute for Maks or maybe for me there can never be a good substitute for Maks. I guess I'm just jaded when it comes to him. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
:DMisunderstanding aside now that i knew you understood me, ITA that there is no substitute for Maks. Gleb is just the closest guy we have now besides Val. I love Maks too. Perhaps he'll return next season.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:49 pm

victorian3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
victorian3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

:DMisunderstanding aside now that i knew you understood me, ITA that there is no substitute for Maks. Gleb is just the closest guy we have now besides Val. I love Maks too. Perhaps he'll return next season.

Well I can only hope that Maks returns next season but the way he was treated by the judges I can't really blame him if he doesn't! I LOL! when you thought I thought that Sean was a substitute for Maks! Sean is a nice guy but can't hold a candle to Maks and will never be able to be as good of a dancer as Maks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:52 pm

SLA44 wrote:
victorian3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
victorian3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Well I can only hope that Maks returns next season but the way he was treated by the judges I can't really blame him if he doesn't! I LOL! when you thought I thought that Sean was a substitute for Maks! Sean is a nice guy but can't hold a candle to Maks and will never be able to be as good of a dancer as Maks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yeah, cute wasn't it. BUT I have an excuse..just got home from dermatologist and his pre biopsy injection has me kind of woozy. Going to rest for a while.
Maks likes the money so if they let him return he probaby will...unless he gets an offer to do The Maks Show.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:00 pm

victorian3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
victorian3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
victorian3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Yeah, cute wasn't it. BUT I have an excuse..just got home from dermatologist and his pre biopsy injection has me kind of woozy. Going to rest for a while.
Maks likes the money so if they let him return he probaby will...unless he gets an offer to do The Maks Show.

Sorry to hear about your day today and hope everything will be okay. I hope they realize that they really do need Maks and bring him back! I miss him. Sad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top