Where in the heck are you Guys downloading your photos?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where in the heck are you Guys downloading your photos? Empty Where in the heck are you Guys downloading your photos?

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:02 pm

I am more like a Flintstone (not in age  LOL  ), rather than a Jetson when it comes to this computer stuff!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Where in the heck are you Guys downloading your photos? Empty Re: Where in the heck are you Guys downloading your photos?

Post by tweetingbird Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:05 pm

I had a lot of trouble with that at first too, then I found out you can just upload a pic on your profile page and it will show up here.
tweetingbird
tweetingbird
Power User

Back to top Go down

Where in the heck are you Guys downloading your photos? Empty Re: Where in the heck are you Guys downloading your photos?

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:35 pm

tweetingbird wrote:I had a lot of trouble with that at first too, then I found out you can just upload a pic on your profile page and it will show up here.
Thank You so very much tweetingbird for assisting me.  BTW I adore that photo of your baby.  Too, Too Cute!  *sighing*

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetingbird Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:07 am

1MilitaryWifey wrote:
tweetingbird wrote:I had a lot of trouble with that at first too, then I found out you can just upload a pic on your profile page and it will show up here.
Thank You so very much tweetingbird for assisting me.  BTW I adore that photo of your baby.  Too, Too Cute!  *sighing*
You're welcome MW! 

When you go to your profile hit  the word Avatar from the list on top of page then scroll down to where it says upload file.  I understand cause each site is different and it can be frustrating! Pull hair
tweetingbird
tweetingbird
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:10 am

You can also feed your search parameters to a search engine, click on images, pick the one you want, right click on the blue line for the imnage, click copy.  Then, at the bottom of your screen you will see a little box called "page info...." Download it into the post using the "Insert an image" icon at the top of the message bar, third from the right, and paste the link in the top box and click insert.  Hope this is helpful.  I know it sounds involved but after you do it a few times it becomes "second nature"

Here is a link to BIP pictures:  https://www.google.com/search?q=bachelor+in+paradise+2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAkQ_AUoA2oVChMIg_rJ0PmdxwIVyXg-Ch2pAwke&biw=1014&bih=581

Not all the pictures are from BIP2, some are from BIP1.  PM me if I can help you any further.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top