DWTS 21 Cast Announcement

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 21 Cast Announcement - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS 21 Cast Announcement

Post by kincaid53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:48 pm

We need to see what we can do about that!!!!!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Lesallee wrote:
Starz wrote:What I liked about the Tuesday eliminations was that the next week was a clean slate. The way it is now you can be wasting your votes for someone already eliminated. I think that sucks.
Well Sis, I have a dismal track record of picking winners (Alfonso, the exception) or even front runners. I tend to choose with my heart so most of the time my votes are wasted anyhow!

Darn
It's fun for me to read your insights and opinions, everyone.  I have only been a DWTS viewer since Season 18, so the long history of some of you with the show is helpful.

But speaking of "picking winners"  does anyone want to go out on a limb and, just for fun, go down on record naming a winner? and 2nd place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:26 pm

Larissasbff wrote:
But speaking of "picking winners"  does anyone want to go out on a limb and, just for fun, go down on record naming a winner? and 2nd place?
First of all - WELCOME Larissa! Welcome

I might be game to select the top 4 after watching the first night.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Not having seen anyone dance, I will say that it will be between Bindi and Nick, with Bindi taking it.

Welcome to the board, Larissa.

USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:50 pm

USN wrote:Not having seen anyone dance, I will say that it will be between Bindi and Nick, with Bindi taking it.

That's an interesting prediction. Care to say why you think Bindi will win?

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by jazztoday Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:56 pm

kincaid53 wrote:
USN wrote:Not having seen anyone dance, I will say that it will be between Bindi and Nick, with Bindi taking it.

That's an interesting prediction. Care to say why you think Bindi will win?
Maybe because Derek is her partner?

jazztoday

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:00 pm

Well, first off, she's with Derek, and I know that doesn't mean an automatic win.  He is an excellent teacher, and if she a good dancer, that will definitely be a plus.  She is probably the most well known of the cast, or one of them, and she's Steve Irwin's daughter.   So, I think she will get the popularity votes. 

Last edited by USN on Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Larissasbff wrote:
Lesallee wrote:
Starz wrote:What I liked about the Tuesday eliminations was that the next week was a clean slate. The way it is now you can be wasting your votes for someone already eliminated. I think that sucks.
Well Sis, I have a dismal track record of picking winners (Alfonso, the exception) or even front runners. I tend to choose with my heart so most of the time my votes are wasted anyhow!

Darn
It's fun for me to read your insights and opinions, everyone.  I have only been a DWTS viewer since Season 18, so the long history of some of you with the show is helpful.

As I said I am bad, bad, bad at predicting winners. But reading various online sources they pick Nick and Sharna, Bindi and Derek, Alexa and Mark as final three. A couple see Alexa and Mark as ultimate MBT winners.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Those are all very good points...................and I think you are right about Sharna and Nick being in there too.  I think they are going to be a good match. Sharna has built a pretty solid following also, especially with the amazing job she did with Noah  last season.    
  I'll add one more thing about Bindi. Her enthusiasm seems off the charts!!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:14 pm

USN wrote:Well, first off, she's with Derek, and I know that doesn't mean an automatic win.  He is an excellent teacher, and if she a good dancer, that will definitely be a plus.  She is probably the most well know of the cast, or one of them, and she's Steve Irwin's daughter.   So, I think she will get the popularity votes. 
But did you see the way Bindi moved in the commercial?  She was doing kind of a simple move and it didn't look like she was getting the hang of it.  Some of the others looked like they danced better than her, but it was just the commercial.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:18 pm

Sister kin, more than one pundit mentioned Sharna's incredible choreographing skills as giving that team an edge. Oh, she's good all right and I anticipate some great dancing!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by jazztoday Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:22 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:
USN wrote:Well, first off, she's with Derek, and I know that doesn't mean an automatic win.  He is an excellent teacher, and if she a good dancer, that will definitely be a plus.  She is probably the most well know of the cast, or one of them, and she's Steve Irwin's daughter.   So, I think she will get the popularity votes. 
But did you see the way Bindi moved in the commercial?  She was doing kind of a simple move and it didn't look like she was getting the hang of it.  Some of the others looked like they danced better than her, but it was just the commercial.

I didn't see the commercial. However, if she has any feel at all for music then Derek can bring it; if not, then she won't take the trophy.
My concern is Paula Deen and Louis; they don't seem to be a match at all. I like Louis, but isn't Paula a lot larger than he is? I'm surprised Tony didn't get her.
Do you know anything about Tony's partner?

jazztoday

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:24 pm

Larissasbff wrote:
Lesallee wrote:

Darn

Ok I'm going to play along, but I'm going with the one that's probably a 'long shot'..........hahahaha....Victor..he is just toooo cute and he has the beautiful, amazing Karina!!!    2nd place ..Chaka..Chaka Chaka Khan Chaka Kahn and the handsome Keo!!!! Love her!!! Work that fan, girl and those fishnet stockings!!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:28 pm

Kincaid, I was going to mention her enthusiasm/outgoing personality, but decided to just go with the two, I mentioned.  Sharna is also excellent, and very popular.  Yes, I thought she did a wonderful job with Noah., and if Nick is good, and has the votes, they will go to the end.  It should be a good season.

Alek could be the dark horse.  If he is good, he may make it to the end.  Everybody loves a hero, and he could get those votes.  Besides, he is good looking, and has a nice build.  That should attract the younger girls.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:29 pm

jazztoday wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:

I didn't see the commercial. However, if she has any feel at all for music then Derek can bring it; if not, then she won't take the trophy.
My concern is Paula Deen and Louis; they don't seem to be a match at all. I like Louis, but isn't Paula a lot larger than he is? I'm surprised Tony didn't get her.
I only know that Tony's partner is on one of those Housewives shows.  Paula probably is larger than Louis.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:39 pm

jazztoday wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:

I didn't notice her moves in the commercial, Glitter, but I have seen clips of her on her TV show, and to me. it looks like she has rhythm.

Jazztoday, I wonder if she was suppose to be with Artem.  Speaking of large, couldn't they find anyone smaller to be with Victor.  Good grief, Karina is about 3" taller than him without shoes.  That may be a bit awkward.  HA!  Maybe that will be a lesson and confidence build for all those short guys out there.

Last edited by USN on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:40 pm

Kim is pretty tall(at least with that hair and heels), but so is Ton.y I don't think Paula is that tall so Louis is probably right for her.
 I do not watch the housewife shows ,but I saw a picture of her and her family. She is married to a football player who is about 10-15 yrs younger than her. She has six kids, the last two being twins and she has an amazing bleeping body that she doesn't mind saying she had work done to get it that way!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:11 pm

I was watching the different stars do that whip nae nae dance they do for the commercial and Alexa Penavega is pretty good.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:18 pm

I missed that one, Glitters.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:18 pm

You can see it on YouTube.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

DWTS 21 Cast Announcement - Page 8 Empty Artem tweeted

Post by Psychee22 Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Artem just tweeted that he will not have a partner this season "due to last minute casting changes" but that he will still be dancing (presumably with the troupe) on the show this season.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:38 pm

She did look awkward when she started, Glitters, but started to improve toward the end.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:49 pm

Psychee22 wrote:Artem just tweeted that he will not have a partner this season "due to last minute casting changes" but that he will still be dancing (presumably with the troupe) on the show this season.
Thanks Psychee, I have really been wondering what the thing was about Artem being out. I really hoped it wasn't another case of producer shenanigans like it was with Tristan. That resulted in my favourite dancer moving to SCD and stating emphatically he would NEVER dance on DWTS again.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:25 pm

I have never voted until the show is over. None of my votes have ever been wasted.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:39 pm

I've looked for the plus and minus buttons (like and unlike) that were discussed up thread but I can't find them. Where are they?
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top