Ashley I -------> UGH! Shoo Fly Shoo!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I -------> UGH!  Shoo Fly Shoo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley I -------> UGH! Shoo Fly Shoo!

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:50 pm

h28koala wrote:Starz. I literally got back from Paris three days ago. Parlez-vous Francais?  GM did you recently go?  Maybe I met you there!  

Sadly, no, I haven't been back for years.  I lived in the south of France when I was in my twenties, and still maintain close relationships with my friends there.  Paris is lovely to visit but if I were to live in France again, I would choose a small town in Provence.  There are a number of beautiful, charming places.  My dream is one day to own a Mas (French farmhouse) in Provence and to repair there for holidays.

Lol, that dream is still quite far away -- go to put daughter through university and probably grad school first!

I'd love to hear your impressions of Paris and the French.  

By the way, are you still in touch with Leen?  I wonder what happened to her?  I miss her too.
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Ashley I -------> UGH!  Shoo Fly Shoo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley I -------> UGH! Shoo Fly Shoo!

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Starz wrote:Je parle une pur de Francaise - however my spelling sucks!
J'adore Paris et France, aussi.

I was there for the 3rd time this last September. I stayed the whole month. I hope to return again this year. I go to different parts each time, in addition to a few days in Paris.

Tell me about your trip Smile

Starz, I'd love to hear about your time in France!
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:51 pm

h28koala wrote:I have been studying for three years but it was still tough to speak. I was there for two weeks. It was my first trip. I was working for about a week and a half in Switzerland and Germany and then I took vacation for two weeks in France. I went down to Carcassonne and then over to Provence and then I spent the last four days in Paris. It was absolutely amazing and beautiful and I got to eat and drink wonderful things

Where in Provence were you?
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Grammarianna wrote:
h28koala wrote:I have been studying for three years but it was still tough to speak. I was there for two weeks. It was my first trip. I was working for about a week and a half in Switzerland and Germany and then I took vacation for two weeks in France. I went down to Carcassonne and then over to Provence and then I spent the last four days in Paris. It was absolutely amazing and beautiful and I got to eat and drink wonderful things

Where in Provence were you?

Never mind; I just saw your post about Gigondas.  What led you there?

And where in Switzerland?  I have friends in the French-speaking part.
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:53 pm

h28koala wrote:Where have you been?  What was your favorite?  I went to Gigondas and I would love to spend more time in a small village like that. So charming!
I will send you a PM so as to not bore everybody - but tomorrow as I am calling it a day (night) now.
I love many places including Carcassonne - been there twice. I have covered a good 50-60% of France, so far.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:54 pm

Starz wrote:
h28koala wrote:Where have you been?  What was your favorite?  I went to Gigondas and I would love to spend more time in a small village like that. So charming!
I will send you a PM so as to not bore everybody - but tomorrow as I am calling it a day (night) now.
I love many places including Carcassonne - been there twice. I have covered a good 50-60% of France, so far.

Ooh, send it to me too, Starz! Thanks.
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:00 pm

WOW - I just read your post GM!
My dream is to move to France! I keep exploring to find my "perfect spot".
I agree - I love Paris but do not want to live there. I want an old farmhouse (or castle) in the country. Maybe Loire Valley or further south. I like so many areas it is hard to decide, plus I haven't seen "everywhere", yet.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:01 pm

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!
French friends! I am soooo happy!

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:12 pm

Starz wrote:WOW - I just read your post GM!
My dream is to move to France! I keep exploring to find my "perfect spot".
I agree - I love Paris but do not want to live there. I want an old farmhouse (or castle) in the country. Maybe Loire Valley or further south. I like so many areas it is hard to decide, plus I haven't seen "everywhere", yet.

Look at this one!  It's excellent value at around $300,000 USD.  That wouldn't even buy me an apartment in Vancouver.

http://uk.unmasenprovence.com/details-hamlet+house-1866.html
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:23 pm

VERY nice, GM. My style but not my price. That is why I do not look in Provence.
Au domain.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:43 am

Hi Grammarianna - I have not heard from Leen in years!  I'm so sad to no longer get her funny commentary!  I will PM you and Starz to continue the France conversation.  I would love to hear about your travels.  Did Widderwoman convert to this board?

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by escapefrombachnation! Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:01 pm

1MilitaryWifey wrote:She is such a Stupid, Molded, Rotten, OLD Fruit Cake!  She gives me cramps.  LoL   I just really wish she would just go away and take that clone of a sister with you.  I don't even remember her on her episode of the bachelor.

I don't like when she cries, picks at the corners of her eyes and looks at whatever eye grit or moisture is on her fingers.  It's nasty.  Why does she do that?  She and her sister act extra silly on the show.  It's too much and I'm ready for them to be sent home.

escapefrombachnation!

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:45 pm

I think she is continuously checking to see if her mascara is running from crying. She is trying to maintain the copious eye makeup. In my opinion I think the girls not wearing any look best.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifes_too_short Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:43 am

Hummdrumm wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:She is such a Stupid, Molded, Rotten, OLD Fruit Cake!  She gives me cramps.  LoL   I just really wish she would just go away and take that clone of a sister with you.  I don't even remember her on her episode of the bachelor.

Ashley I's sister was never on the Bachelor.  Lauren I just came on this reality show but divulged she did not want to be there anymore.  They are the dynamic duo of crying.   Crying Crying

More like  "the Dramatic Duo"
Lifes_too_short
Lifes_too_short

Back to top Go down

Ashley I -------> UGH!  Shoo Fly Shoo! - Page 2 Empty Ashley I and Ian as a couple..

Post by Lifes_too_short Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:48 am

I could see it.. both very good looking, educated (I'm guessing with Ashley) superficial and shallow..
Lifes_too_short
Lifes_too_short

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:16 pm

Just a way to add drama. My guess is she leaves soon as she doesn't seem to be as All over the men as perhaps they expected

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:15 pm

The big question is:  If Lauren leaves on her own, does Ashley go with her?  I don't think this was addressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Hummdrumm wrote:

Ashley I's sister was never on the Bachelor.  Lauren I just came on this reality show but divulged she did not want to be there anymore.  They are the dynamic duo of crying.   Crying Crying
Hiya & tyvm Hummdrumm.  I was wondering where Lauren came from.  NOT MUCH, be she seems more 'advance' than Ashley.  Dynamic? NOT?  Duo of UGH! Y-E-S!  Ashley has the NERVE to entitle Tenley as old!  If this is the case Ashley is an OLD 'PASSED OVER' LONELY HAG!  
If I recall correctly I liked Tenley on her episode.  I just didn't care for the voice. Pull hair  I don't know who she is now.  Her actions seem so unlike her past character.  And Clara is back?  *shaking head*  This show is so NOT entertaining.  At the rate it is going it has approached plain pitiful-ISM.  It's hard now, BUT I definitely couldn't stomach this show if Messy Michelle had returned

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top