Ashley I -------> UGH! Shoo Fly Shoo!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I -------> UGH!  Shoo Fly Shoo! Empty Ashley I -------> UGH! Shoo Fly Shoo!

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:24 pm

She is such a Stupid, Molded, Rotten, OLD Fruit Cake!  She gives me cramps.  LoL   I just really wish she would just go away and take that clone of a sister with you.  I don't even remember her on her episode of the bachelor.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Ashley I -------> UGH!  Shoo Fly Shoo! Empty Iaconetti Sisters

Post by Hummdrumm Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:40 pm

1MilitaryWifey wrote:She is such a Stupid, Molded, Rotten, OLD Fruit Cake!  She gives me cramps.  LoL   I just really wish she would just go away and take that clone of a sister with you.  I don't even remember her on her episode of the bachelor.

Ashley I's sister was never on the Bachelor.  Lauren I just came on this reality show but divulged she did not want to be there anymore.  They are the dynamic duo of crying.   Crying Crying

Last edited by Hummdrumm on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hummdrumm

Back to top Go down

Ashley I -------> UGH!  Shoo Fly Shoo! Empty Re: Ashley I -------> UGH! Shoo Fly Shoo!

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Hi HummDrumm   I FINALLY see a person that I recognize from the original board.  Thanks for the response, because I couldn't figure out which bachelor or even where she came from.  Are you watching now?  The after whatever this is.......

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Ashley I -------> UGH!  Shoo Fly Shoo! Empty Re: Ashley I -------> UGH! Shoo Fly Shoo!

Post by Hummdrumm Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:54 pm

1MilitaryWifey wrote:Hi HummDrumm   I FINALLY see a person that I recognize from the original board.  Thanks for the response, because I couldn't figure out which bachelor or even where she came from.  Are you watching now?  The after whatever this is.......

Welcome   I just started posting here since the ABC board closed.  Show comes on in 6 mins.

Hummdrumm

Back to top Go down

Post by MindlessFun Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:06 pm

I think she is FUNNY as Hel...and gorgeous too! She was pretty funny on the after show, too.
MindlessFun
MindlessFun

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:46 am

What I can't figure out is how she manages to look so puerile on the show, yet in real life she went to a prestigious school, holds down a good job, seems more articulate, etc.

What secret weapon do producers unleash to get her to go from reasonable human being to crumpled crying mess in minutes?
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:56 am

Ashley I. was on Chris Soules' season.  She was sent home on the 2 on 1 date, along with another of our perennial favorites whose name escapes me.  I have neither the patience or the time to research her name.

Ashley I was on the 2nd hour of BIP ("After Paradise") last night.  She looked good and was all giggles.  Absolutely no crying!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:04 pm

I like her. . . the real her that you see on Kimmel and the After Paradise show. IDK what happens to her during the Bach shows.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:30 pm

newto wrote:Ashley I. was on Chris Soules' season.  She was sent home on the 2 on 1 date, along with another of our perennial favorites whose name escapes me.  I have neither the patience or the time to research her name.

Ashley I was on the 2nd hour of BIP ("After Paradise") last night.  She looked good and was all giggles.  Absolutely no crying!!
That was Kelsey, the black widow.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:09 pm

Ah yes, Kelsey Poe.  Thanks, rkc.  My mind just went completely blank this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:22 pm

Ashley reminds me of a Kardashian - she's pretty but high maintenance !  Queen

And her sister is so immature - poor baby - she's bored being around all those old geezers - LOL !
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MindlessFun Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:58 pm

Starz wrote:I like her. . . the real her that you see on Kimmel and the After Paradise show. IDK what happens to her during the Bach shows.
Me too Starz! She was downright hilarious, and clever on the After the Paradise Show! The BachelorNation co-host, was my favorite, on the show, as she reminded me of ME. She and I shared every opinion!!! LOL!
MindlessFun
MindlessFun

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:23 pm

MindlessFun wrote:
Starz wrote:I like her. . . the real her that you see on Kimmel and the After Paradise show. IDK what happens to her during the Bach shows.
Me too Starz! She was downright hilarious, and clever on the After the Paradise Show! The BachelorNation co-host, was my favorite, on the show, as she reminded me of ME. She and I shared every opinion!!! LOL!
Good MindlessFun. There are at least TWO of us - LOL!
I liked everyone (well maybe not Mikey) on that show. Loved how the co-host said that CH should be the next Bachelor - HA HA HA - I say that every season. Scandal is one of my favorite shows, so I loved those two, as well.
High five

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MindlessFun Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:27 pm

Starz wrote:
MindlessFun wrote:
Good MindlessFun. There are at least TWO of us - LOL!
I liked everyone (well maybe not Mikey) on that show. Loved how the co-host said that CH should be the next Bachelor - HA HA HA - I say that every season. Scandal is one of my favorite shows, so I loved those two, as well.
High five

I really liked the After Show..People at work said they were going to watch it, and I said, WHY?, how good can it be. WELL it was GREAT...Loved the show! And glad to know we BOTH have great taste, Starz! (or warped...but funny..)
MindlessFun
MindlessFun

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:53 pm

The After Paradise Show was better than the Bach'ette and BIP!
Yes WE have great taste.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Ashley I -------> UGH!  Shoo Fly Shoo! Empty Ashley and Mikey?

Post by Bachmon Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:58 pm

You see then OFF the show and they seem so 'normal' and that makes you wonder how much 'manipulation' the Producers do to 'create' a show persona...... just for the ratings?

Half the time Ashley 'cries' there are no tears, so I feel that's all a show to get air time. A little of that goes a loooong way and I hope that BIP does not become AiP......... Ashley in  Paradise!

Bachmon

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:39 pm

I really am so tired of her!  I fast forward when she is doing one of her crying fits.  Hope she gets voted off soon.  No one wants a crying drama llama on their paradise vacation... even the ones just watching it!

I think the sister is the one that is pregnant (from the upcoming episodes).  But we also know that they edit these things like crazy so that might not happen to anyone at all. 

Interesting that you said she is a lot different off the show.  They definitely edit the heck out of these poor people but I think she is a crazy emotional person regardless.  Based on your recommendations I will watch the after show.  I didn't tape it last week.  Thanks!

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Koala!  It makes me so happy to see you here, my old Dark Horse Thread friend.   Very Happy
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:49 pm

Grammarianna you are the main reason I am here. I keep thinking of our conversations from back then and how great the conversations were! I miss Jillians season but I keep coming back to reading everyone's perspectives and it makes me much more interested and gives me so much to consider.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:53 pm

OMG - I was JUST talking about Paris and now see your new "avatar" GM!!
You're killing me - I want to go back to France NOW.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Starz. I literally got back from Paris three days ago. Parlez-vous Francais? GM did you recently go? Maybe I met you there!

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Je parle une pur de Francaise - however my spelling sucks!
J'adore Paris et France, aussi.

I was there for the 3rd time this last September. I stayed the whole month. I hope to return again this year. I go to different parts each time, in addition to a few days in Paris.

Tell me about your trip Smile

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:10 pm

I have been studying for three years but it was still tough to speak. I was there for two weeks. It was my first trip. I was working for about a week and a half in Switzerland and Germany and then I took vacation for two weeks in France. I went down to Carcassonne and then over to Provence and then I spent the last four days in Paris. It was absolutely amazing and beautiful and I got to eat and drink wonderful things

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Where have you been? What was your favorite? I went to Gigondas and I would love to spend more time in a small village like that. So charming!

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:44 pm

h28koala wrote:Grammarianna you are the main reason I am here. I keep thinking of our conversations from back then and how great the conversations were!  I miss Jillians season but I keep coming back to reading everyone's perspectives and it makes me much more interested and gives me so much to consider.

Aww, that's very sweet, dear Koala.   Thanks
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top