Is lacey and Marcus expecting?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is lacey and Marcus expecting? Empty Is lacey and Marcus expecting?

Post by BAL91182 Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:25 am

I missed the show tonight, but just saw a clip on one of the entertainment news sites, and it looks like she is sporting a baby bump!  Don't know if it was mentioned tonight or not.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Is lacey and Marcus expecting? Empty Re: Is lacey and Marcus expecting?

Post by skt8word Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:51 am

I haven't watched the whole episode yet.  I don't think they mentioned it.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:03 am

BAL91182 wrote:I missed the show tonight, but just saw a clip on one of the entertainment news sites, and it looks like she is sporting a baby bump!  Don't know if it was mentioned tonight or not.

It wasn't mentioned on the show, but she did look pregnant to me.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:10 am

BAL91182 wrote:I missed the show tonight, but just saw a clip on one of the entertainment news sites, and it looks like she is sporting a baby bump!  Don't know if it was mentioned tonight or not.

She did look "fuller" in her body, but not her face, so that is definitely a possibility.  I don't recall her figure from last year's show, but she seemed to be pretty full in the chest, and there could have been a baby bump as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:47 am

I think she has always been "full in the chest."  We'd have to go back and look at screencaps from BIP 1.

Marcus has just entered the Coast Guard, so I personally doubt she is pregnant, but then again, you never know.  Whatever the case, I truly believe they are madly in love with each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 am

I looked up photos from BIP 1.  She was just as "full in the chest" back then but not everywhere else, pretty much.  I recall some discussion or perhaps speculation last year that she had breast augmentation between the time of going on Bachelor and going on BIP 1.  I don't think she is expecting.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:20 pm

I don't tend to go by women sporting what looks like a slight baby bump. After all, they could have just decided to do some binge eating on pizza and cheesecake....
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Is lacey and Marcus expecting? Empty Lacy

Post by Hummdrumm Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:49 pm

I was surprised how big Lacy got.  Lacy was very thin before but she was always big chested.  She is obviously very happy and has gained weight.  She became very wide in the hip area and she had a stomach poking out to match that.  Her face is rounder.  Her boobs were really big before but because she has gained weight...they were enormous especially when she was standing from the side view.  I think she and Marcus probably go out to eat as they were dating/engaged and when you do that a lot...you gain weight.  Marcus's hairline has receded even more.

"Our love story is 80% of our life and 40% our scent.."

She has her perfume out "I Do".  Per her website "lacyfaddoulperfume.com", it is a handcrafted perfume which holds fruity top notes, sensual floral notes, and warm base notes. "Marcus and I truly wanted to create something beautiful and unique for myself and something I could share with everyone that have been so supportive and continuing to support our BIG day!   Our bottle is also very special as the ring located on the bottle is my engagement ring that Marcus proposed with on the ABC show "Bachelor in Paradise.""

Why would Marcus join the U.S. Coast Guard?  He was a Sports Medicine Manager in Plano, TX with his brother-in-law.  What a strange way to start a new career at his age when he just started a new life with Lacy.  I would think he would want to stay on land with her and in his career as a Manager in Sport Medicine.  They live in California where Lacy works as an elderly care facility owner.

Hummdrumm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:57 pm

If anyone's interested, here's the link to her web page for the perfume:
http://www.lacyfaddoulperfumes.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:41 am

Hummdrumm wrote:I was surprised how big Lacy got.  Lacy was very thin before but she was always big chested.  She is obviously very happy and has gained weight.  She became very wide in the hip area and she had a stomach poking out to match that.  Her face is rounder.  Her boobs were really big before but because she has gained weight...they were enormous especially when she was standing from the side view.  I think she and Marcus probably go out to eat as they were dating/engaged and when you do that a lot...you gain weight.  Marcus's hairline has receded even more.

"Our love story is 80% of our life and 40% our scent.."

She has her perfume out "I Do".  Per her website "lacyfaddoulperfume.com", it is a handcrafted perfume which holds fruity top notes, sensual floral notes, and warm base notes. "Marcus and I truly wanted to create something beautiful and unique for myself and something I could share with everyone that have been so supportive and continuing to support our BIG day!   Our bottle is also very special as the ring located on the bottle is my engagement ring that Marcus proposed with on the ABC show "Bachelor in Paradise.""

Why would Marcus join the U.S. Coast Guard?  He was a Sports Medicine Manager in Plano, TX with his brother-in-law.  What a strange way to start a new career at his age when he just started a new life with Lacy.  I would think he would want to stay on land with her and in his career as a Manager in Sport Medicine.  They live in California where Lacy works as an elderly care facility owner.

Agree with you, Hummdrumm.    Isn't this a decision usually made by a single man Question Confused
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:26 am

I read every word of her poorly written website. Most interesting is that NOWHERE does it say they actually got married - only lots of "we're planning to get married" comments and news articles.
I find it strange that her website has the copyright statement dated 2020. She really must live in the future. . . . 5 years at least.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:41 am

If Marcus is not a US citizen, he may have joined the Coast Guard to obtain his citizenship.  This would expedite the process.

USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:45 am

USN wrote:If Marcus is not a US citizen, he may have joined the Coast Guard to obtain his citizenship.  This would expedite the process.

USN -- I went on Google to read about Marcus and was surprised to read he had been born in Canada.  My goodness, this whole thing is becoming rather convoluted!!  I personally suspect they had a legal wedding somewhere in the US.  I find it hard to believe either he or Lacy would opt for a sham wedding.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdreindeer Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:20 am

After someone mentioned the same thing, I had to go and rewatch and yes, from a side view it definitely looks like a baby bump.  Then again, maybe she is so happy in love that she's done a little extra eating.  Newly in love and putting on a few extra pounds seems to go hand in hand.
sdreindeer
sdreindeer

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:35 am

newto wrote:
USN wrote:If Marcus is not a US citizen, he may have joined the Coast Guard to obtain his citizenship.  This would expedite the process.

USN -- I went on Google to read about Marcus and was surprised to read he had been born in Canada.  My goodness, this whole thing is becoming rather convoluted!!  I personally suspect they had a legal wedding somewhere in the US.  I find it hard to believe either he or Lacy would opt for a sham wedding.  JMHO.

Yes, that's why I wondered about his citizenship.  He also spent most of his early childhood in Europe.   You are right, Newto, it is becoming rather convoluted.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top