I Thought Nick was Going to Throw The Ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Thought Nick was Going to Throw The Ring  Empty I Thought Nick was Going to Throw The Ring

Post by suzanneshow Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Out the window!

suzanneshow

Back to top Go down

I Thought Nick was Going to Throw The Ring  Empty Re: I Thought Nick was Going to Throw The Ring

Post by carfwayne Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:53 pm

suzanneshow wrote:Out the window!
Me, too. Wonder if they just return the ring???
carfwayne
carfwayne

Back to top Go down

I Thought Nick was Going to Throw The Ring  Empty Re: I Thought Nick was Going to Throw The Ring

Post by suzanneshow Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:55 pm

Oh yeah, they return it! Those rings cost tens of thousands of dollars!

suzanneshow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:36 pm

suzanneshow wrote:Oh yeah, they return it! Those rings cost tens of thousands of dollars!

...retail price.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:21 am

Even at wholesale, those rings are in the tens of thousands.

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm

When everyone was talking about him throwing the ring, I didn't realize it was in the confines of the limo, where it can easily be retrieved.  I had images of him throwing it off the balcony, or in the ocean, or some other never-to-be-found-again place.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifes_too_short Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Someone mentioned on another thread.. It was not the Neil Lane ring he tossed.. it was the ring that Slick and Kaitlyn bought in Ireland..
Lifes_too_short
Lifes_too_short

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:46 pm

He threw two rings while he was in the limo.  He put the Neil Lane ring back in the box and gave it a toss.  Then he pulled off the ring on his finger that was the one they bought in Ireland and also tossed it inside the limo.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BSkeptical Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:33 pm

It looked to me like he tossed both of them at the producer/s in the limo with him.

BSkeptical

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:47 pm

I think you're right, BSkeptical.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by CDRmom Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:22 am

Whichever he threw first, had he thrown the "ring" out the window, don't you know the car would have come to a screeching halt! Giggle

CDRmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:41 am

CDRmom wrote:Whichever he threw first, had he thrown the "ring" out the window, don't you know the car would have come to a screeching halt! Giggle

....and either Neil Lane or TPTB would have taken legal action against him.  I think Nick knew better....JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top