Discussion Episode 11

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discussion Episode 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion Episode 11

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Whoa...these people are getting out of hand with what they are saying on camera. First Nick with his bomb and now this news guy. People, come on...show some class. Think it, just don't say it on national television....

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fox-news-bob-beckel-bachelorette-722482
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:36 pm

Yep sh*t happens when bombs get dropped and I'm sure that this will be regurgitated over and over again for some time to come.  I don't think there is anything that can be done now to completely control the damage that has taken place.  What happened behind closed doors happened and cannot be undone and the same goes for the diarrhea of the mouth one individual displayed on live TV.  I'm surprised that something had not been done about him over the videos of him running off at the mouth on the plane after being sent home.  I hope TPTB learn something from this whole circus and in the future keep a tighter control on terms of the contracts that they have these contestants sign.  As far as Nick goes, no one should trust him with anything confidential IMO.  As the saying goes "Leaky lips sink ships"!!! 

I wonder how many more live broadcasts this franchise is willing to risk after this?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:47 am

I'm glad you mentioned the video's of Nick on the plane running at the mouth. That is another big question....if they sign a contract to keep their mouths shut then why aren't they ever held accountable for giving it away? It's not like it was taken in a car with just a couple of friends. He was going on and on, quite loudly if I might add on a crowded airplane. The things he was saying about Josh could have easily been applied to him and it just sounded like a spoiled child that was mad that he didn't get what he wanted. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:22 am

ITA with you rkc and TPTB should have recognized from those plane videos what a loose cannon he was and that he was capable of saying anything on live TV.  Instead of keeping a tight rein on him they just let he go on live TV and say what he might.  Makes me wonder what TPTB were up too ~ absolutely nothing was done to him for breaching his contract and then I heard the producers were following him around at home and filming him after the plane video's went public on you tube.  When I first heard of those video tapes on the plane I thought it was a setup by TPTB to foil RS but it turns out RS's spoilers were correct so I'm not sure why not a thing was done about Nick's behavior on that plane unless TPTB were involved in some way.  This whole thing with Nick just stinks to high heaven to me. Suspect  Pull hair 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by sdreindeer Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:34 pm

If you have never listened to afterbuzz, it's really quite interesting.  Three commentators break down the entire show and give their perspectives.  I have attached a link and it should come up showing Andi and Josh,episode 11 and after the Rose.  Click on it and you can watch the program.  Warning it is an hour long, but their take is very interesting.  If the link doesn't come up at the correct place, scroll down on right hand side to where it says Top 10 Shows and click on the Bachlorette and it should put you at the pic I described.

After listening to this I am going to concur with what one of the guys says about the whole Nick debacle.  He believes that the producers would not allow Nick to see Andi prior to ATR because they knew how he was feeling and figured he may do/say something crazy on ATR so TPTB wanted to save those moments for TV viewing. (how low TPTB will go)  And it did make for the best ATR ever.  They also went to Milwaukee to capture all this distress he was still living with.  The gal commentator believes that they also choose some of the contestants who have gone through recent/bad breakups because their emotional state will add to the drama.  (paraphrasing all of this).  I am convinced now that the producers had a hand in what all went down on After the Final Rose; and they were hoping for something like this to happen.

Anyway, it is kinda long, but these guys are smart and witty commentators and I think they have a good take on what goes on with these reality shows.

http://site.afterbuzztv.com/shows/the-bachelorette-s10-episode-11-12-afterbuzz-tv-aftershow/
sdreindeer
sdreindeer

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:07 am

Regarding the plane video:  I'm assuming it was shot before the show aired and I didn't hear him mention any names.  He could have been any Joe Blow on the planet talking about losing out.  Whoever taped him, knew who he was.

I'm not feeling sorry for Andi or Nick.  They both seem self-centered with little regard for those who get hurt while they try to get what they want for themselves.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:34 pm

singlyme wrote:Regarding the plane video:  I'm assuming it was shot before the show aired and I didn't hear him mention any names.  He could have been any Joe Blow on the planet talking about losing out.  Whoever taped him, knew who he was.

I'm not feeling sorry for Andi or Nick.  They both seem self-centered with little regard for those who get hurt while they try to get what they want for themselves.
You may have missed the first video but he does say "Josh" at the very beginning of it.

SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:09 am

SLA44 wrote:
singlyme wrote:Regarding the plane video:  I'm assuming it was shot before the show aired and I didn't hear him mention any names.  He could have been any Joe Blow on the planet talking about losing out.  Whoever taped him, knew who he was.

You may have missed the first video but he does say "Josh" at the very beginning of it.

....He mentions Andi's name as well. I'm pretty sure that I heard it was a friend of his that was sitting behind him that taped it when he started talking about the show.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:52 am

I thought it was a friend of RS' who taped it.  I'm pretty sure that's what I read on his site.  Otherwise, why would someone on a plane determine he was talking about the 'Ette?  He'd be just another passenger talking about how he was dumped.  No one in the outside world would know the names of the contestants.  The show hadn't yet aired.

Does this mean RS has "people" shadowing those who are eliminated?  Speaking of which, are the discarded people "housed" as they are on Survivor - so no one is back at home before the season is wrapped?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:25 pm

I don't think the early "discards" are housed.  There is always mention that this or that one has been seen posting on social media after they are eliminated.  It has been said, however, that the F3 are stuck in the final location until filming has been completed.  Who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:29 pm

newto the boards wrote:I don't think the early "discards" are housed.  There is always mention that this or that one has been seen posting on social media after they are eliminated.  It has been said, however, that the F3 are stuck in the final location until filming has been completed.  Who knows?
The sentence I changed to black was true during Emily's season but I don't think that is the case anymore.  Arie and Sean flew home together from whatever island they were on but I believe that Nick was traveling alone.  At least he was once they hit stateside.  I don't know when Chris flew home so they could have been on the same flight from DR but who knows except those two and TPTB.  I really have not idea what happened during Des' season as she had Brooks leaving very early and then sent Drew home before their LCD really got going.  Since there are no pictures of these guys flying home it is hard to tell if they were with the other guy or not.  At least there was a picture floating around with Arie and Sean on the plane together. 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:59 am

Thanks for the clarification, SLA.  I think I recall Jillian Harris saying she had to stay until the end when she was F3.  Oh well, I am so tired of all this "Nick" stuff.  I hope he gets to slink off into oblivion very soon.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:50 am

Oh I think he will milk his 15 minutes worth as long as he can.  I think TPTB are probably loving this as well hoping that it will help their ratings.  Yuck 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top