Loving the Old shows

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loving the Old shows Empty Loving the Old shows

Post by moon0627 Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:10 pm

I love these old episodes because I didn't watch GH back then and always wondered what happened before I started watching.  I always watched AMC and OLTL since their beginnings but not GH for some reason and when my shows went off the air I started watching GH as a last resort.  I recognized Sonny and Anna from AMC and eventually some of the OLTL characters came to GH but I was unfamiliar with the regular GH characters so these reruns have been a great revelation.  And its so fun to see the actors as their younger selves.  They've all come a long way.  When they return to the current storylines I might miss seeing these  Laughing  Anyone else enjoying them ?
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Loving the Old shows Empty Re: Loving the Old shows

Post by Freda3000 Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:18 am

It is fun seeing some of the characters who aren't around anymore....and  seeing a young Sonny was a thrill.  But I find there are a lot of characters I don't remember - Dillon (or was it spelled Dylan?) to name one.  I was jumping online to track them down and then just gave up.   I have been watching the show since I followed Maurice Benard over from his stint on All My Children in 1993, so a lot to dredge up in the memory banks.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top