Ali Fedo#cwzhi@y Shows Off Her Post Baby Body

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedo#cwzhi@y Shows Off Her Post Baby Body Empty Ali Fedo#cwzhi@y Shows Off Her Post Baby Body

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Holy crap another B'ette turns into a BigMule at only age 33.   Remember, she got dumped by HotHead Jake the Pilot, then returned again for further humiliation as the B'ette who dumped the sweaty Latino guy (forget his name).   Looks like Hubby forgot to rub Coconut Oil, or what ever that crap that's supposed to prevent stretch marks on Preggo chicks.  If it was my wifey, I'd be rubbing so much on her she start sprouting palm trees. 
This looks gross. 

"…."I definitely have a pouch of belly fat that wasn't there before I got pregnant with Riley and the skin around my stomach is extremely loose. I can grab a fistful of it with my hand and stretch it out," she wrote.
"And I think I'm insecure about my chest right now because it's just gotten so much bigger. A lot of the clothes that I used to wear don't look right on me anymore," she added.,,"

Ali Fedo#cwzhi@y Shows Off Her Post Baby Body Bim83a
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedo#cwzhi@y Shows Off Her Post Baby Body Empty Re: Ali Fedo#cwzhi@y Shows Off Her Post Baby Body

Post by Moonbat Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:54 pm

Thanks, that was funny!   Funny post
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top