Designated Survivor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Designated Survivor

Post by Lesallee on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:20 am

Anyone catch the debut of this intriguing show last night? 

I think this will be a must watch for me. The premise is so different and promising. Kiefer Sutherland as lead is a huge plus for me; I'm a true fan of the man. 

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Designated Survivor

Post by moo2meow on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Oh my !! Look what you miss when you don't scroll down the whole page !!

I like this one too. Have been watching on demand not first run though. As you stated it is different and that is satisfying. So tired of doctors, nurses, and firemen. Makes you wonder if any writer out there had any new ideas to write about and this show just proved that a couple of them did. The cast was well thought out, the scripts continue to be written well. Kiefer Sutherland does a fantastic job. Didn't care for him when he was younger nor did I care for 24 but this has proved me wrong on him.

Probably will continue to watch on demand. Wednesdays are pretty busy ones for me right now.
Flower

moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Oh hooray, another Designated Survivor viewer. Someone  to hash the show over with. Not on last night and we were left in a crucial situation the week before so I can hardly wait for next week.

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow Yesterday at 9:28 pm

So glad the son never opened the envelope. Kirkman's right. It takes more than genes to be a father. Hope they resolve that poor FBI head man's predicament.  I'd have done the same.

moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Today at 12:23 am

But I'm glad Kirkman DID open the results envelope. It made his character more real, not some saintly figure. You bet I would have opened it! But the situation was handled well, I thought. 

The plot strands are getting interwoven like crazy. It seems this is some sort of domestic terrorism. The prospective VP is being controlled by someone, we don't know for what purpose. And the Congresswoman has an agenda not to the President's benefit. Gotta keep watching just to see how they unravel all these issues.

I really like Seth, the Press Secretary. Felt bad for him when that reporter did him dirty.

Last edited by Lesallee on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow Today at 7:18 pm

And I'm glad he did too !!

moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: