ABC Just Released The First Batch Of Bachelorette Men & They're Being Torn Apart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABC Just Released The First Batch Of Bachelorette Men & They're Being Torn Apart Empty ABC Just Released The First Batch Of Bachelorette Men & They're Being Torn Apart

Post by Bach98133 Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:26 pm

Following Colton Underwood's season of The Bachelor, it appears ABC is not done breaking the rules. After teasing the first few men from Hannah B'sBachelorette season on The Bachelorfinale, they went ahead and dropped pictures of all 33 men who may (may? the wording is hesitant) be appearing on our Alabama sweetheart's season.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/03/227048/bachelorette-season-15-contestants-facebook-comments-reaction

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ABC Just Released The First Batch Of Bachelorette Men & They're Being Torn Apart Empty Re: ABC Just Released The First Batch Of Bachelorette Men & They're Being Torn Apart

Post by thisoldmule Tue May 14, 2019 2:31 pm

Is anyone here watching Hannah's season, or does her beastie roar scare you away? I wasn't sure if I could stand to watch her, but I gave it a try last night. The show was actually ok and kept my attention for the most part. Some of the men seem sketchy to me, but there might be a couple of them I like. She seems to be interested in Luke, but I don't believe his I found Jesus comment. I don't trust him. I'm waiting to see his real self show up. I predict Peter to be f1, just based on his edit and a couple other theories I have that they might give us clues.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

ABC Just Released The First Batch Of Bachelorette Men & They're Being Torn Apart Empty Re: ABC Just Released The First Batch Of Bachelorette Men & They're Being Torn Apart

Post by Babs2147 Tue May 14, 2019 6:20 pm

I'm watching, Mule.  I agree, Luke is to good to be true.  Peter is my favorite as well.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue May 14, 2019 6:44 pm

I'm watching too, Mule.  First episode of every Bach season is usually my least favorite, but I liked the first hour, and I liked a few of the guys, and I usually don't  this early.  Babs, I like Peter too.  Some good ones went home.  They spent so much time on the Scott setup that I believe some of the guys didn't have a one-on-one.  And oh yeah, I don't trust Luke either.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue May 14, 2019 9:08 pm

That whole thing with Scott was fishy. Why would someone reach out to Demi with information? Demi and Katie hiding in a van was just comical.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue May 14, 2019 9:55 pm

Yes, a setup by production, who likely knew Scott's relationship history or part of it well before filming.  It was revealed that Demi is Hannah's best friend in the house or at least a close friend.  Production anticipated Demi to be gung-ho about going after one of Hannah's guys, so to speak.  The other possibility is, because ABC put out all the contestants' photos on social media well before filming, a jealous lady he was dating  reached out to production, though I think it's kind of the other way around.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top