'Bachelor in Paradise' bartender calls BS on ABC's leading man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Bachelor in Paradise' bartender calls BS on ABC's leading man Empty 'Bachelor in Paradise' bartender calls BS on ABC's leading man

Post by skt8word Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:36 pm

https://www.inquisitr.com/5255275/wells-adams-doesnt-believe-what-colton-underwood-is-saying-about-his-season-of-the-bachelor/

'Bachelor in Paradise' bartender calls BS on ABC's leading man 2Q==
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

'Bachelor in Paradise' bartender calls BS on ABC's leading man Empty Re: 'Bachelor in Paradise' bartender calls BS on ABC's leading man

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:22 am

Well, I don't know how reliable Inquisitr is, but Colton did eventually drop Tia regardless of what he thought anyone might have thought about him, so maybe he learned his lesson.  He is forced to make decisions on the show and he has already gotten rid of quite a few women.  Maybe they mean when it gets down to the last few women?  He certainly won't be considered the most hated bachelor in bachelor history.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

'Bachelor in Paradise' bartender calls BS on ABC's leading man Empty Re: 'Bachelor in Paradise' bartender calls BS on ABC's leading man

Post by skt8word Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:39 pm

I personally felt sometimes Colton was being disingenuous or does things that he thinks will look good, particularly in the last episode.  So I thought it was interesting to hear Wells say those things in an interview by ET.  The article repeats what he said in the interview.

I don't believe even Colton thinks he could be considered the most hated bachelor in bachelor history.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:41 pm

I don't think he's even close to being the most hated, lol. There's a long line ahead of him to take those honors.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:22 pm

skt8word wrote:I personally felt sometimes Colton was being disingenuous or does things that he thinks will look good, particularly in the last episode. 
Can you give some examples so I know what you mean?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:06 am

I didn't really feel tonight, though I haven't finished watching tonight's episode.  I was surprised he gave Heather the group date rose last week, though it made him look good that he did that.  The way he spoke with one of the other girls didn't seem real to me personally.  Earlier, he told Hannah on their one on one date that he understands the need to feel perfect.  So I found it interesting what Wells said, if he's "constantly worried about the optics of it all, and how this is going to translate on television."  There are a few other things I heard outside of last week's episode.  So I was skeptical.  I understand if you don't see him that way.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:47 am

I wasn't disagreeing with you.  I just wanted someone else's perspective, because maybe I miss things.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:03 pm

peebeeb wrote:I don't think he's even close to being the most hated, lol. There's a long line ahead of him to take those honors.
I totally agree with that...
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:58 pm

Oh lord, I don’t hate him but he’s starting to bore me!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top