Bachelor In Paradise

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Empty Bachelor In Paradise

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:52 am

ABC launching another summer 'Bachelor' spinoff -- EXCLUSIVE

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/21/abc-launching-another-summer-bachelor-spinoff-exclusive/

It doesn't sound like Bachelor Pad will be back this summer maybe next summer.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Not to be cynical, but this sounds like Bachelor Pad in a different location.  JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:47 pm

I'm sure you are right newto especially given that it is the same producers involved.  I really think they lean toward the sleazy type of shows.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:39 am

Here is another link for another article about "Bachelor In Paradise":

http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/bachelor-in-paradise-a-hot-pad-debuts-this-summer/

I am thinking that Arie is going to be one the contestants on this show and possibly Mike G. (the DA from Florida) from Des' season and maybe Brooks.  All three of these guys were at JP's ATFR and none of them were interviewed but they were shown on camera so why were they even there?    Suspect  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:44 pm

According to an article in TV Guide, the Bachelor In Paradise is to premiere on August 4th.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/ABC-Summer-Premieres-1079619.aspx
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Well looky who is talking about Bachelor In Paradise and possible will sign up for it.   Yuck 

http://www.eonline.com/news/524893/bachelor-in-paradise-jef-holm-in-talks-to-join-new-show-insists-it-s-different-than-bachelor-pad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:49 pm

Here is a short article on the new spin-off and a few names of those they are supposedly trying to recruit.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/new-bachelor-spin-off-will-be-just-like-temptation-island-details-inside-the-new-series-36776
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Re: above link. With no challenges and/or eliminations, is this just going to be a hook-up show?  And is the same person going to have multiple hook-ups?  OMG.....I can hardly wait.  Tee hee.

As for Arie, I would question his sanity if he went on this show.  At this point, with his broken collarbone, it may be a moot point.  Wishing him a speedy recovery, however.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:14 pm

newto the boards wrote:Re: above link. With no challenges and/or eliminations, is this just going to be a hook-up show?  And is the same person going to have multiple hook-ups?  OMG.....I can hardly wait.  Tee hee.

I sure sounds like that is what it is going to be to me. I have no idea if there is going to multiple hook-ups but I sure wouldn't put it past TPTB.  Yuck 

As for Arie, I would question his sanity if he went on this show.  At this point, with his broken collarbone, it may be a moot point.  Wishing him a speedy recovery, however.

[i][/iI really can't see Arie doing a show like this. He has a career as an announcer for racing and also driving and I doubt he would even think about jeopardizing that. I'm sure TPTB would love to have Arie on because he would draw viewers but I really can't see him wanting to do it.  No 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:17 pm

SLA44 wrote:
newto the boards wrote:Re: above link. With no challenges and/or eliminations, is this just going to be a hook-up show?  And is the same person going to have multiple hook-ups?  OMG.....I can hardly wait.  Tee hee.

I sure sounds like that is what it is going to be to me.  I have no idea if there is going to multiple hook-ups but I sure wouldn't put it past TPTB.  Yuck 

I really can't see Arie doing a show like this.  He has a career as an announcer for racing and also driving and I doubt he would even think about jeopardizing that.  I'm sure TPTB would love to have Arie on because he would draw viewers but I really can't see him wanting to do it.  No 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:23 am

Here's another article on Bachelor In Paradise:

http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/03/bachelor-pad-coming-back-summer-2014/
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:32 am

DetailsCategory: bachelor in paradisePublished on Friday, 11 July 2014 19:52
Bachelor In Paradise ParadiseBACHELOR IN PARADISE:
LOOKING FOR A SECOND CHANCE

ABC ANNOUNCES BACHELOR IN PARADISE CAST FEATURING PAST FAN FAVORITES LOOKING FOR A SECOND CHANCE AT FINDING LOVE  

SERIES PREMIERE MONDAY AUGUST 4 8|7c

From the creator of “The Bachelor” franchise comes the new summer series, “Bachelor in Paradise.” Some of “The Bachelor’s” biggest stars and most talked about villains are back. They all left “The Bachelor” or “The Bachelorette” with broken hearts but now they know what it really takes to find love, and on “Bachelor in Paradise” they’ll get a second chance to find their soul mates. 

Below is the “Bachelor in Paradise” cast list:
http://abc.go.com/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/news/updates/060414-cast-announcement

AshLee Frazier, 33, Houston, TX – The Bachelor, Season 17 (Sean) 
AshLee was falling hard for Sean so much so that she brought him home to meet her family, only to be dumped in Thailand after the overnight dates. Hopefully for AshLee, everything will finally fall into place in Paradise.

Ben Scott, 30, Dallas, TX – The Bachelorette, Season 9 (Desiree) 
Ben came off as the villain who used his son to gain attention from Desiree and in turn alienated the other guys in the process. He later left Des after an awkward two-on-one date. This time around Ben is looking to hopefully rehab his image and meet someone who sees the real him.

Clare Crawley, 33, Sacramento, CA – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)  
After Juan Pablo said some naughty things to Clare in a helicopter in St. Lucia, he rejected her at the proposal. She then won America’s heart by standing up for herself and putting Juan Pablo in his place.

•Daniella McBride, 26, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelor, Season 17 (Sean) 
It took a while for Daniella to warm up to Sean, but one night during a group date after party in Montana her emotions got the best of her. That following episode, Sean sent her home.

Elise Mosca, 28, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)  
Elise opened up to Juan Pablo about her mother’s wish for her happiness. Unfortunately though, their relationship failed to blossom and Juan Pablo sent her home.

Graham Bunn, 36, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelorette, Season 4 (Deanna) & Bachelor Pad, Season 2 
Most notably, Graham had a relationship with Michelle Money on Bachelor Pad, Season 2 and continued it for a while after the show. They are no longer together, but are great friends.

Lacy Faddoul, 25, La Jolla, CA – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo) 
Lacy left without ever really getting a shot with Juan Pablo. This caregiver to the elderly needs a good man who will take care of her.

Michelle Kujawa, 30, Anaheim, CA - The Bachelor, Season 14 (Jake) & Bachelor Pad, Season 1 
Michelle was very emotional on Jake’s season of The Bachelor so she joined Bachelor Pad, Season 1 to fall in love but didn’t find it.

Robert Graham, 31, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelorette, Season 9 (Desiree) 
Robert, the sign spinning entrepreneur went home before ever really having a chance to show Desiree who he is.

Sarah Herron, 27, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelor, Season 17 (Sean) 
Sarah went on a fantastic repelling date with Sean at the beginning of the season but ultimately, the connection just wasn’t there and he let her go before the rose ceremony in Canada.

•Plus, three eliminated cast members from the current season of The Bachelorette, to be announced at a later date. 

For seven weeks, the group will live together in Mexico, in an isolated romantic paradise and over the course of seven episodes we’ll follow these former bachelors and bachelorettes as they explore new relationships. America will watch as they fall in love or go through renewed heartbreak. The romantic dating series will feature new twists, shocking surprises, unexpected guests and some of the most unlikely relationships in “Bachelor” history, plus all the usual romance, drama and tears we’ve come to expect from the “Bachelor” franchise. It all comes together in the romantic television event of the summer, beginning Monday, August 4 at 8:00 PM ET/PT. 

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “Bachelor in Paradise” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television.  Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are executive producers. “Bachelor in Paradise” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format. (CLOSED- CAPTIONED)

Follow “Bachelor in Paradise” on:

Facebook.com/BachelorinParadise
Twitter @BachParadise #BachelorParadise
Instagram bachelorinparadise
Tumblr bachelorinparadise.tumblr.com
Pinterest pinterest.com/bachparadise

http://tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/bachelor-in-paradise/7795-bachelor-in-paradise-looking-for-a-second-chance
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:37 am

JFYI -The three eliminated cast members from Andi's season are:
Marcus Grodd 
Dylan Petit
Marquel Martin

ETA:  It seems that Tasos Hernadez was a late arrival on BIP .

Last edited by SLA44 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Here is the link to a sneak preview of the Bachelor In Paradise and an article on it.

http://www.hngn.com/articles/35502/20140708/bachelor-paradise-spoilers-new-sneak-peek-video-features-lots-kissing.htm

And here is another link to eonline article with the sneak peak video:

http://www.eonline.com/news/557359/bachelor-in-paradise-looks-to-be-anything-but-in-new-tear-filled-promo-watch-now
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:01 pm

In a way I'm sorry to see Marquel on this sleeze-fest.  I thought he was a really nice person.  Oh well....

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:43 pm

I never saw what everyone else did with Marquel - he does nothing for me and if he is the next bachelor I will not be watching.  He never had a 1-on-1 date with Andi so I have no idea how he would treat a woman.  He reminds me very much of someone in my past and all I'll say is that is not a good thing.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:25 pm

Monday, July 14, 2014
ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - -
ABC REVEALS "BACHELOR IN PARADISE" SHOCKING TWIST
Print This Document
note: To use this function, upgrade your browser: Quick Download

ABC REVEALS“BACHELOR IN PARADISE” SHOCKING TWIST

New Series “Bachelor in Paradise” Premieres Monday, August 4 at 8:00 PM ET/PT

Los Angeles, CA – This summer, 25 of “The Bachelor’s” biggest stars and most controversial contestants are back looking for a second chance at love on “Bachelor in Paradise.” They all left “The Bachelor” or “The Bachelorette” with broken hearts, but now they are back to find their soul mates. “Bachelor in Paradise” begins with 14 former cast members, eight women and six men, who travel to beautiful Tulum, Mexico hoping to turn a potential summer fling into the real thing. However, in true “Bachelor” fashion, there is always a surprise.

At the first rose ceremony, the six men are given a rose to hand out to a woman they’d like to spend more time getting to know in paradise. With an uneven number of men and women in the group, the two women left without roses are immediately sent home heartbroken. Just as potential couples start to pair up, everything changes drastically in the next episode when two new men arrive to paradise with love on their mind. For seven weeks, each episode will alternate between two new men or women joining the cast. New relationships may form and current ones may end. Every week, the two people who don’t receive a rose will be forced to leave paradise. It’s a constant love shuffle where surprise arrivals can rekindle old romances, spark new ones or splinter existing love affairs.

Below are the “Bachelor in Paradise” first-episode arrivals:

• AshLee Frazier, 33, Houston, TX – The Bachelor, Season 17 (Sean)
    AshLee was falling hard for Sean so much so that she brought him home to meet her family. She thought they were taking their relationship to the next level, only to be sent home, shocked, after the overnight dates.

• Ben Scott, 30, Dallas, TX – The Bachelorette, Season 9 (Desiree)
    Ben came off as the bad guy who used his son to gain attention from Desiree and in turn, alienated the other guys in the process. He was later dumped by Des after an awkward two-on-one date. This time around, Ben is looking to rehabilitate his image and is ready to meet the love of his life.

• Clare Crawley, 33, Sacramento, CA – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)
    After Juan Pablo humiliated Clare in a helicopter in St. Lucia, he rejected her at the proposal. Clare won America’s heart by standing up for herself and putting Juan Pablo in his place after his offensive behavior.

• Daniella McBride, 26, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelor, Season 17 (Sean)
    This beachy blonde dated Sean for 7 weeks without receiving a one-on-one date. She was then sent home in tears.

• Dylan Petit, 26, Boston, MA – The Bachelorette, Season 10 (Andi)
    Dylan tried to transform from a shy guy to the life of the party on Andi's season. Unfortunately, he was sent home the week before the hometown dates, just as he was starting to break out of his shell.

• Elise Mosca, 27, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)
    Elise opened up to Juan Pablo about her dying mother’s dream that she would find love on The Bachelor. Unfortunately, their relationship failed to blossom and Juan Pablo sent her home.

• Graham Bunn, 35, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelorette, Season 4 (Deanna) & Bachelor Pad, Season 2
    Although Graham didn’t find love with Deanna, he tried his hand at love again on Bachelor Pad 2. After a short relationship with Michelle Money, Graham moved back to Los Angeles and after yet another recent breakup is ready to put his past behind him and see if the third time will be the charm for him.

• Lacy Faddoul, 26, La Jolla, CA – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)
    Lacy left the very first night without ever really getting a shot with Juan Pablo. This caregiver to the elderly needs a good man who will take care of her.

• Marcus Grodd, 26, Dallas, TX – The Bachelorette, Season 10 (Andi)
    A front runner from the start, Marcus fell head over heels for Andi. After his hometown date, however, Andi said goodbye and left Marcus absolutely devastated. He’s coming to Paradise in an attempt to mend his broken heart and see if he is ready to love again.

• Marquel Martin, 27, Las Vegas, NV – The Bachelorette, Season 10 (Andi)
    Marquel never went on a one on one date nor did he kiss Andi during his time on The Bachelorette. Although he didn’t find a connection, that didn't stop his charisma and incredibly good looks from making him a true fan favorite.

• Michelle Kujawa, 30, Anaheim, CA - The Bachelor, Season 14 (Jake) & Bachelor Pad, Season 1
    Michelle was very emotional on Jake’s season of The Bachelor so she joined Bachelor Pad, Season 1 to fall in love but sadly didn’t find it. She’s coming to Paradise to prove to everyone that she’s not the self-proclaimed “crazy girl” she once was.

• Michelle Money, 33, Salt Lake City, UT – The Bachelor, Season 16 (Brad) & Bachelor Pad, Season 2
    Known for her outspoken and aggressive humor on The Bachelor, this single mom showed a softer side with her loving relationship with Graham on Bachelor Pad, Season 2. Though the two have since broken up, they remain great friends.

• Robert Graham, 31, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelorette, Season 9 (Desiree)
    Robert, the sign spinning entrepreneur went home before ever really having a chance to show Desiree who he is. Unfortunately for him, he dated one of Desiree’s friends before the season began, which didn’t work in his favor.

• Sarah Herron, 27, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelor, Season 17 (Sean)
    America fell in love with Sarah as they watched the girl with one arm date Sean and live life to the fullest.  Now Sarah returns to Paradise with a newfound confidence.

Below are the “Bachelor in Paradise” late arrivals:

• Brooks Forester, 29, Salt Lake City, UT - The Bachelorette, Season 9 (Desiree)
    Brooks is remembered for sweeping Des off her feet and then staying true to his heart. During his time on The Bachelorette, he left Desiree right before a potential engagement because he wasn’t feeling the intense connection and love that she did.

• Chris Bukowski, 27, Washington, D.C. - The Bachelorette, Season 8 (Emily) & Bachelor Pad, Season 3
    Chris was crushed when Emily let him go after his hometown date. Then he had a good run on Bachelor Pad only to fall short of winning $250,000 in the finale. Most recently, he attempted to let Andi know his feelings by crashing her cocktail party the first night, which didn’t go according to plan. Now, this Bachelor all-star is back again.

• Christy Hansen, 25, Chicago, IL – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)
    Christy was very shy around Juan Pablo and never really got her relationship off the ground. Sadly, she was sent home after just three short weeks. She’s coming to Paradise to try to finally break out of her shell.

• Cody Sattler, 28, Chicago, IL – The Bachelorette, Season 10 (Andi)
    Cody went on every group date during his time on Andi's season. He was sweet and humble but was unable to form a real connection with Andi and eventually was sent home on his first and only one on one date.

• Danielle Ronco, 26, St. Louis, MO – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)
    Danielle was shy and didn’t do much to spark Juan Pablo’s interest. Although she left early on, she learned a valuable lesson about opening up her heart in order to find love. This time around, she has her heart set on fan favorite, Marquel.

• Jackie Parr, 26, Boca Raton, FL – The Bachelor, Season 17 (Sean)
    Jackie was a shy bombshell during Sean's season, coasting along until her two on one date with Sean and Tierra. She tried to warn Sean about Tierra’s intentions, but in return she was sent packing.

• Jesse Kovacs, 32, San Diego, CA – The Bachelorette, Season 5 (Jillian) & Bachelor Pad, Season 1
    Jesse may not have found love on Jillian’s season of The Bachelorette, but he re-emerged as a strong contender on Bachelor Pad, Season 1 with then girlfriend Elizabeth Kitt. After a recent breakup, Jesse is back in the dating pool and is looking to jump into the deep end.

• Kalon McMahon, 29, Houston, TX – The Bachelorette, Season 8 (Emily) & Bachelor Pad, Season 3
    Kalon was a lightning rod for controversy on Emily's season before she sent him packing for making an offensive comment about her daughter.  He returned on Bachelor Pad, Season 3 with a similar attitude. How will he fare in this new environment?

• Lucy Aragon, 25, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)
    Lucy, the free spirit, was a little too hippy-ish for Juan Pablo’s liking and was sent home after just a few weeks. Is her personality too bold for love or will the right guy bring out her soft side?

• Tasos Hernandez, 30, Denver, CO – The Bachelorette, Season 10 (Andi)
    Tasos is a nice guy with a genuine heart. On Andi’s season, he started to develop serious feelings for her but was ultimately sent home after just four weeks.

• Zack Kalter, 29, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelorette, Season 9 (Desiree)

On Desiree’s season, Zack showed up to the mansion the first night wearing a tuxedo and sneakers. Unfortunately, he didn’t leave a lasting impression and Des wasn’t able to able to find a connection, Zack went home in the fourth week.

For seven weeks, this evolving group of men and women will live together in Tulum, Mexico on a private beach in Paradise. Over the course of the season, we’ll follow these former bachelors and bachelorettes as they explore new relationships, fall madly in love and suffer unexpected heartbreak. The romantic dating series will feature new twists, shocking surprises, unexpected guests and some of the most unlikely relationships in “Bachelor” history, plus all the usual romance, drama and tears we’ve come to expect from the “Bachelor” franchise. It all comes together in the romantic television event of the summer, beginning Monday, August 4 at 8:00 PM ET/PT on ABC.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “Bachelor in Paradise” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television.  Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are executive producers. “Bachelor in Paradise” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format. (CLOSED- CAPTIONED)
Candice Ashton, (818) 460-6530, Candice.A.Ashton@abc.com
Kristen Andersen, (818)460-7421, Kristen.Andersen@abc.com

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=pr67964
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:46 am

At least with a show like this, you get what you sign up for.  You expect deception and hijinks.  Victims and villains.  lol.

Is anyone watching Night Shift?  I am loving this show.  Can't believe it was already the finale!  It couldn't have been more than 6 or 7 epis.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Monday, July 14, 2014
ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - -
ABC REVEALS "BACHELOR IN PARADISE" SHOCKING TWIST
Print This Document
note: To use this function, upgrade your browser: Quick Download

ABC REVEALS“BACHELOR IN PARADISE” SHOCKING TWIST

New Series “Bachelor in Paradise” Premieres Monday, August 4 at 8:00 PM ET/PT

Los Angeles, CA – This summer, 25 of “The Bachelor’s” biggest stars and most controversial contestants are back looking for a second chance at love on “Bachelor in Paradise.” They all left “The Bachelor” or “The Bachelorette” with broken hearts, but now they are back to find their soul mates. “Bachelor in Paradise” begins with 14 former cast members, eight women and six men, who travel to beautiful Tulum, Mexico hoping to turn a potential summer fling into the real thing. However, in true “Bachelor” fashion, there is always a surprise.

At the first rose ceremony, the six men are given a rose to hand out to a woman they’d like to spend more time getting to know in paradise. With an uneven number of men and women in the group, the two women left without roses are immediately sent home heartbroken. Just as potential couples start to pair up, everything changes drastically in the next episode when two new men arrive to paradise with love on their mind. For seven weeks, each episode will alternate between two new men or women joining the cast. New relationships may form and current ones may end. Every week, the two people who don’t receive a rose will be forced to leave paradise. It’s a constant love shuffle where surprise arrivals can rekindle old romances, spark new ones or splinter existing love affairs.

Below are the “Bachelor in Paradise” first-episode arrivals:

• AshLee Frazier, 33, Houston, TX – The Bachelor, Season 17 (Sean)
    AshLee was falling hard for Sean so much so that she brought him home to meet her family. She thought they were taking their relationship to the next level, only to be sent home, shocked, after the overnight dates.

• Ben Scott, 30, Dallas, TX – The Bachelorette, Season 9 (Desiree)
    Ben came off as the bad guy who used his son to gain attention from Desiree and in turn, alienated the other guys in the process. He was later dumped by Des after an awkward two-on-one date. This time around, Ben is looking to rehabilitate his image and is ready to meet the love of his life.

• Clare Crawley, 33, Sacramento, CA – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)
    After Juan Pablo humiliated Clare in a helicopter in St. Lucia, he rejected her at the proposal. Clare won America’s heart by standing up for herself and putting Juan Pablo in his place after his offensive behavior.

• Daniella McBride, 26, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelor, Season 17 (Sean)
    This beachy blonde dated Sean for 7 weeks without receiving a one-on-one date. She was then sent home in tears.

• Dylan Petit, 26, Boston, MA – The Bachelorette, Season 10 (Andi)
    Dylan tried to transform from a shy guy to the life of the party on Andi's season. Unfortunately, he was sent home the week before the hometown dates, just as he was starting to break out of his shell.

• Elise Mosca, 27, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)
    Elise opened up to Juan Pablo about her dying mother’s dream that she would find love on The Bachelor. Unfortunately, their relationship failed to blossom and Juan Pablo sent her home.

• Graham Bunn, 35, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelorette, Season 4 (Deanna) & Bachelor Pad, Season 2
    Although Graham didn’t find love with Deanna, he tried his hand at love again on Bachelor Pad 2. After a short relationship with Michelle Money, Graham moved back to Los Angeles and after yet another recent breakup is ready to put his past behind him and see if the third time will be the charm for him.

• Lacy Faddoul, 26, La Jolla, CA – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)
    Lacy left the very first night without ever really getting a shot with Juan Pablo. This caregiver to the elderly needs a good man who will take care of her.

• Marcus Grodd, 26, Dallas, TX – The Bachelorette, Season 10 (Andi)
    A front runner from the start, Marcus fell head over heels for Andi. After his hometown date, however, Andi said goodbye and left Marcus absolutely devastated. He’s coming to Paradise in an attempt to mend his broken heart and see if he is ready to love again.

• Marquel Martin, 27, Las Vegas, NV – The Bachelorette, Season 10 (Andi)
    Marquel never went on a one on one date nor did he kiss Andi during his time on The Bachelorette. Although he didn’t find a connection, that didn't stop his charisma and incredibly good looks from making him a true fan favorite.

• Michelle Kujawa, 30, Anaheim, CA - The Bachelor, Season 14 (Jake) & Bachelor Pad, Season 1
    Michelle was very emotional on Jake’s season of The Bachelor so she joined Bachelor Pad, Season 1 to fall in love but sadly didn’t find it. She’s coming to Paradise to prove to everyone that she’s not the self-proclaimed “crazy girl” she once was.

• Michelle Money, 33, Salt Lake City, UT – The Bachelor, Season 16 (Brad) & Bachelor Pad, Season 2
    Known for her outspoken and aggressive humor on The Bachelor, this single mom showed a softer side with her loving relationship with Graham on Bachelor Pad, Season 2. Though the two have since broken up, they remain great friends.

• Robert Graham, 31, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelorette, Season 9 (Desiree)
    Robert, the sign spinning entrepreneur went home before ever really having a chance to show Desiree who he is. Unfortunately for him, he dated one of Desiree’s friends before the season began, which didn’t work in his favor.

• Sarah Herron, 27, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelor, Season 17 (Sean)
    America fell in love with Sarah as they watched the girl with one arm date Sean and live life to the fullest.  Now Sarah returns to Paradise with a newfound confidence.

Below are the “Bachelor in Paradise” late arrivals:

• Brooks Forester, 29, Salt Lake City, UT - The Bachelorette, Season 9 (Desiree)
    Brooks is remembered for sweeping Des off her feet and then staying true to his heart. During his time on The Bachelorette, he left Desiree right before a potential engagement because he wasn’t feeling the intense connection and love that she did.

• Chris Bukowski, 27, Washington, D.C. - The Bachelorette, Season 8 (Emily) & Bachelor Pad, Season 3
    Chris was crushed when Emily let him go after his hometown date. Then he had a good run on Bachelor Pad only to fall short of winning $250,000 in the finale. Most recently, he attempted to let Andi know his feelings by crashing her cocktail party the first night, which didn’t go according to plan. Now, this Bachelor all-star is back again.

• Christy Hansen, 25, Chicago, IL – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)
    Christy was very shy around Juan Pablo and never really got her relationship off the ground. Sadly, she was sent home after just three short weeks. She’s coming to Paradise to try to finally break out of her shell.

• Cody Sattler, 28, Chicago, IL – The Bachelorette, Season 10 (Andi)
    Cody went on every group date during his time on Andi's season. He was sweet and humble but was unable to form a real connection with Andi and eventually was sent home on his first and only one on one date.

• Danielle Ronco, 26, St. Louis, MO – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)
    Danielle was shy and didn’t do much to spark Juan Pablo’s interest. Although she left early on, she learned a valuable lesson about opening up her heart in order to find love. This time around, she has her heart set on fan favorite, Marquel.

• Jackie Parr, 26, Boca Raton, FL – The Bachelor, Season 17 (Sean)
    Jackie was a shy bombshell during Sean's season, coasting along until her two on one date with Sean and Tierra. She tried to warn Sean about Tierra’s intentions, but in return she was sent packing.

• Jesse Kovacs, 32, San Diego, CA – The Bachelorette, Season 5 (Jillian) & Bachelor Pad, Season 1
    Jesse may not have found love on Jillian’s season of The Bachelorette, but he re-emerged as a strong contender on Bachelor Pad, Season 1 with then girlfriend Elizabeth Kitt. After a recent breakup, Jesse is back in the dating pool and is looking to jump into the deep end.

• Kalon McMahon, 29, Houston, TX – The Bachelorette, Season 8 (Emily) & Bachelor Pad, Season 3
    Kalon was a lightning rod for controversy on Emily's season before she sent him packing for making an offensive comment about her daughter.  He returned on Bachelor Pad, Season 3 with a similar attitude. How will he fare in this new environment?

• Lucy Aragon, 25, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelor, Season 18 (Juan Pablo)
    Lucy, the free spirit, was a little too hippy-ish for Juan Pablo’s liking and was sent home after just a few weeks. Is her personality too bold for love or will the right guy bring out her soft side?

• Tasos Hernandez, 30, Denver, CO – The Bachelorette, Season 10 (Andi)
    Tasos is a nice guy with a genuine heart. On Andi’s season, he started to develop serious feelings for her but was ultimately sent home after just four weeks.

• Zack Kalter, 29, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelorette, Season 9 (Desiree)

On Desiree’s season, Zack showed up to the mansion the first night wearing a tuxedo and sneakers. Unfortunately, he didn’t leave a lasting impression and Des wasn’t able to able to find a connection, Zack went home in the fourth week.

For seven weeks, this evolving group of men and women will live together in Tulum, Mexico on a private beach in Paradise. Over the course of the season, we’ll follow these former bachelors and bachelorettes as they explore new relationships, fall madly in love and suffer unexpected heartbreak. The romantic dating series will feature new twists, shocking surprises, unexpected guests and some of the most unlikely relationships in “Bachelor” history, plus all the usual romance, drama and tears we’ve come to expect from the “Bachelor” franchise. It all comes together in the romantic television event of the summer, beginning Monday, August 4 at 8:00 PM ET/PT on ABC.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “Bachelor in Paradise” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television.  Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are executive producers. “Bachelor in Paradise” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format. (CLOSED- CAPTIONED)
Candice Ashton, (818) 460-6530, Candice.A.Ashton@abc.com
Kristen Andersen, (818)460-7421, Kristen.Andersen@abc.com

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=pr67964
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm

I only watched one season of The Bachelor Pad. It was the one after Ben was the Bachelor. I was just curious as to how some of those girls would be on this show. That is the only reason that I know how it was set up as part competition, part hook-ups.  I just didn't want to watch something that would be a total sleaze-fest which is why I bypassed it except for that season. In watching all of these previews of BiP I realize that it is MUCH worse than the other one. It's sole purpose is for them to hook up or they are eliminated. Really? This franchise has certainly hit a new low even for them.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:26 pm

rkc1960 wrote:I only watched one season of The Bachelor Pad. It was the one after Ben was the Bachelor. I was just curious as to how some of those girls would be on this show. That is the only reason that I know how it was set up as part competition, part hook-ups.  I just didn't want to watch something that would be a total sleaze-fest which is why I bypassed it except for that season. In watching all of these previews of BiP I realize that it is MUCH worse than the other one. It's sole purpose is for them to hook up or they are eliminated. Really? This franchise has certainly hit a new low even for them.
You bring up a very good point rkc!  The only reason I'm going to watch it is because Marcus is on there and I really liked him and want to see how things work out for him.

By the number of late arrivals they are showing it looks like not very many if any found 'love' as CH is stating that is the purpose of this show.  I could really do without having to see Chris B.'s face on my TV all the time.  In fact, not at all would be just fine with me!

Did you see the new extended preview video under Episode 1?  It is about 30+ minutes and CH really lays on his BS about the purpose of the Bachelor/Bachelorette and how this is giving these contestants a second chance at finding love.   Rolling Eyes 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:51 am

I'll probably watch.....out of habit, and because it's two hours of escape from real life.

This seems a good place to thank SLA for the new banner. Well done!!

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:44 am

In regard to it being a total sleazefest,  Giggle, it seems to be all the jaw-dropping things they allude to on the Bach, all rolled up into one slimy ball.

As I've said before, at least we get what we expect here.  All the crying, deception, fraud, cheating, and "stuff" that the Bach drops on us like it's sensational and something new and shocking.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:54 am

newto the boards wrote:I'll probably watch.....out of habit, and because it's two hours of escape from real life.

This seems a good place to thank SLA for the new banner. Well done!!
Thanks for the nice thought newto but I am not the one to be thanked ~ The Thanks belongs to Bach as he is the one that put up the new banner. Thanks  BACH!!!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:19 pm

In reference to the comments about Arie, I'm thinking that they are saving him for the next Bach.

Thanks Bach!!
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top