Maxie and Peter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maxie and Peter

Post by lilymaid2011 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:58 pm

Despite how regretful he is for causing his brother's death,  it's unforgivable.  I hope they do not make them a couple.  Laughing

lilymaid2011

Posts : 161
Likes : 127
Join date : 2015-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie and Peter

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:09 am

I still think it's wayyyyy too soon after Crying or Very sad Nathan's death....
and I'm really not sure how I feel about Peter,,, 
Suspect
- the only way I might even consider accepting them together is,,,
if somehow some(crazy)way it turns out that maybe Peter is actually Anna's son by Robert, and everything else she was told ends up being a huge gigantic vicious lie....  (?)
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1989
Likes : 2118
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie and Peter

Post by moon0627 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:14 pm

Its toooooo soon !!  And i dont like Peter regardless of who he is.  Maxie needs someone to lean on and he's conveniently available but if they carry this out I hope when she finds out he caused Nathan's death she rips him apart and that the cute new detective comes to her rescue.
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 520
Likes : 601
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie and Peter

Post by GH Senior on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:36 pm

moon0627 wrote:Its toooooo soon !!  And i dont like Peter regardless of who he is.  Maxie needs someone to lean on and he's conveniently available but if they carry this out I hope when she finds out he caused Nathan's death she rips him apart and that the cute new detective comes to her rescue.
agree Moon (what I've bolded!)  i didn't care for him at the beginning, and now, even less!  what is Maxie thinking, if she even is thinking?  I'm still miffed and perplexed with her grieving, or lack there of???  All she keeps saying is she doesn't WANT TO BE REMINDED OF NATHAN!  Is she for real?  Wants NO memories, mementos, pictures, it's the stupidest thing I've ever seen or heard of from a grieving widow!  what kind of idiotic writing is this?  It's almost as though she's buried his memory and their life together, when they buried him in the ground!  She refuses to go back to their apartment, where is she getting her clothes, toiletries, etc?  Sometimes i think GH writer's are the most "unrealistic" people on the planet!  Why would you want to bury the life you had with the supposed, "love of your life"???  I don't support this S L at all, nor her portrayal of it!  It makes absolutely no sense, and besides, IT IS ONLY TO BRING HER AND PETER TOGETHER!!!  No denying that's where this is headed and I hope it blows up in her face, when the lies are revealed along with his identity. And if you caught the part she said today, "she wanted 'someone' not connected with Nathan, family, etc. to take care of this for her".   so how can this be justified, when she learns he most assuredly is connected, he's Nathan's brother!  
And I don't care if he's Anna's son or not, I don't like him, nor do I trust him, and he was deeply involved in this whole Jason/Drew mess, along with Valentin.  He's still in the bad boy arena.  And Maxie will be burned, for leaning and depending on him to fill the void, and not trusting in and relying on Nina and her Mom, to do all this for her, and letting them bring some comfort to her! Sad

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 504
Likes : 652
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie and Peter

Post by sharon256 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:38 pm

Right he is using her in her time of grief he is a looser and I don't think any of Faison's kids have any hunting  deaise at all

sharon256

Posts : 16
Likes : 20
Join date : 2018-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie and Peter

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:42 am

I agree I don't want to see Maxie with anyone for sometime to come, especially Peter....all roads seem to have him being Faison son and Nathan's brother not to mention we still don't know why he did what he did to Jason.
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 13420
Likes : 2974
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie and Peter

Post by GH Senior on Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:23 pm

MPchimesin wrote:I agree I don't want to see Maxie with anyone for sometime to come, especially Peter....all roads seem to have him being Faison son and Nathan's brother not to mention we still don't know why he did what he did to Jason.
as I've said in this post above, on 3/27th, I don't like this guy, don't trust him, and don't like how he's made himself, the shoulder to lean on and cry on, for Maxie!  What on earth is wrong with this girl?  Is she so "desperate for a man", that she's latching on to him as if he's her savior or knight in shining armor?  Well, he's NOT!  And Jason today (3/29) hit the nail on the head, when speaking with Anna! Anna is so into defending him (cause she knows that he is not only Faison's son, but believes, he is her's as well.  Well, I for one, don't like the picture they're painting for him (Henrich), so they can possibly have this guy "redeemed",  and just as, by the way, they are doing with Ava, and trying to do, with Nelle!   Both of which -  i find no redemption for! 
Again, Maxie today, makes no sense to me, and her logic truly escapes me, that nonsense she's spewing to Spinelli, and it's all to justify why she IS RELYING AND LEANING UPON HIM!  She sees pain, when she looks at the family of Nathan and hers!  Come on, what bunk! Maxie all her life on the show, has never made much sense, nor acted with any maturity, instead she's always been impulsive, with a nature of "me" first and whatever's good for me!  All this, and now she throws stones at Lulu??  They are "both" impetuous, by nature!  So why is Maxie putting the blame "SOLELY" on Lulu for Nathan's death - when in fact, many others are responsible for it, as well as, "Nathan" himself!  He wanted to know and wanted Faison brought out in the open, and not live in fear of harm to any of his family! So Lulu isn't the only one, and as Peter SO RIGHTLY PUT IT TODAY, he wanted Lulu to do this story!!! Doesn't that show you that Peter (Henrich) wanted Faison to be out in the open and be confronted, what did this guy think would happen when Faison appeared?  Not caring much for Maxie's  character right now, and I'm sure this doesn't go over big with most of the posters here, nor am I being devoid of sympathy for  her "loss" and sadness, but Maxie's actions, do not sit right with me at all.

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 504
Likes : 652
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie and Peter

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:08 am

GH Senior wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:I agree I don't want to see Maxie with anyone for sometime to come, especially Peter....all roads seem to have him being Faison son and Nathan's brother not to mention we still don't know why he did what he did to Jason.
as I've said in this post above, on 3/27th, I don't like this guy, don't trust him, and don't like how he's made himself, the shoulder to lean on and cry on, for Maxie!  What on earth is wrong with this girl?  Is she so "desperate for a man", that she's latching on to him as if he's her savior or knight in shining armor?  Well, he's NOT!  And Jason today (3/29) hit the nail on the head, when speaking with Anna! Anna is so into defending him (cause she knows that he is not only Faison's son, but believes, he is her's as well.  Well, I for one, don't like the picture they're painting for him (Henrich), so they can possibly have this guy "redeemed",  and just as, by the way, they are doing with Ava, and trying to do, with Nelle!   Both of which -  i find no redemption for! 
Again, Maxie today, makes no sense to me, and her logic truly escapes me, that nonsense she's spewing to Spinelli, and it's all to justify why she IS RELYING AND LEANING UPON HIM!  She sees pain, when she looks at the family of Nathan and hers!  Come on, what bunk! Maxie all her life on the show, has never made much sense, nor acted with any maturity, instead she's always been impulsive, with a nature of "me" first and whatever's good for me!  All this, and now she throws stones at Lulu??  They are "both" impetuous, by nature!  So why is Maxie putting the blame "SOLELY" on Lulu for Nathan's death - when in fact, many others are responsible for it, as well as, "Nathan" himself!  He wanted to know and wanted Faison brought out in the open, and not live in fear of harm to any of his family! So Lulu isn't the only one, and as Peter SO RIGHTLY PUT IT TODAY, he wanted Lulu to do this story!!! Doesn't that show you that Peter (Henrich) wanted Faison to be out in the open and be confronted, what did this guy think would happen when Faison appeared?  Not caring much for Maxie's  character right now, and I'm sure this doesn't go over big with most of the posters here, nor am I being devoid of sympathy for  her "loss" and sadness, but Maxie's actions, do not sit right with me at all.

I'm pretty sure Peter is the one who put the idea of outing Faison in Lulu's head, he wanted Faison to come out front and center. He should hold most of the blame himself, but Maxie doesn't know that......her actions are a bit odd, staying at the MC, having Peter taking care of the baby's college fund that Nathan set up, letting Peter stay on her couch they are writing Maxie as a grieving dim wit.....just saying. I hope Nina does what she said and doesn't let him out of her sight.  However I have a feeling this is going to drrraaggg on because we all know Eval has a connection to Peter and now he wants to (pretend) to work with Lulu to find Henrich (we know how that will go).
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 13420
Likes : 2974
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie and Peter

Post by GH Senior on Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:27 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
GH Senior wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:I agree I don't want to see Maxie with anyone for sometime to come, especially Peter....all roads seem to have him being Faison son and Nathan's brother not to mention we still don't know why he did what he did to Jason.
as I've said in this post above, on 3/27th, I don't like this guy, don't trust him, and don't like how he's made himself, the shoulder to lean on and cry on, for Maxie!  What on earth is wrong with this girl?  Is she so "desperate for a man", that she's latching on to him as if he's her savior or knight in shining armor?  Well, he's NOT!  And Jason today (3/29) hit the nail on the head, when speaking with Anna! Anna is so into defending him (cause she knows that he is not only Faison's son, but believes, he is her's as well.  Well, I for one, don't like the picture they're painting for him (Henrich), so they can possibly have this guy "redeemed",  and just as, by the way, they are doing with Ava, and trying to do, with Nelle!   Both of which -  i find no redemption for! 
Again, Maxie today, makes no sense to me, and her logic truly escapes me, that nonsense she's spewing to Spinelli, and it's all to justify why she IS RELYING AND LEANING UPON HIM!  She sees pain, when she looks at the family of Nathan and hers!  Come on, what bunk! Maxie all her life on the show, has never made much sense, nor acted with any maturity, instead she's always been impulsive, with a nature of "me" first and whatever's good for me!  All this, and now she throws stones at Lulu??  They are "both" impetuous, by nature!  So why is Maxie putting the blame "SOLELY" on Lulu for Nathan's death - when in fact, many others are responsible for it, as well as, "Nathan" himself!  He wanted to know and wanted Faison brought out in the open, and not live in fear of harm to any of his family! So Lulu isn't the only one, and as Peter SO RIGHTLY PUT IT TODAY, he wanted Lulu to do this story!!! Doesn't that show you that Peter (Henrich) wanted Faison to be out in the open and be confronted, what did this guy think would happen when Faison appeared?  Not caring much for Maxie's  character right now, and I'm sure this doesn't go over big with most of the posters here, nor am I being devoid of sympathy for  her "loss" and sadness, but Maxie's actions, do not sit right with me at all.

I'm pretty sure Peter is the one who put the idea of outing Faison in Lulu's head, he wanted Faison to come out front and center. He should hold most of the blame himself, but Maxie doesn't know that......her actions are a bit odd, staying at the MC, having Peter taking care of the baby's college fund that Nathan set up, letting Peter stay on her couch they are writing Maxie as a grieving dim wit.....just saying. I hope Nina does what she said and doesn't let him out of her sight.  However I have a feeling this is going to drrraaggg on because we all know Eval has a connection to Peter and now he wants to (pretend) to work with Lulu to find Henrich (we know how that will go).
"Maxie - a grieving dim wit"...LOL MP. And something else I haven't eluded too.  Jason made a good argument when he spoke with Anna, about why she was defending him, that "He was responsible for kidnapping him, holding him hostage, pumping him full of injections, etc."  Jason wants Henrich and Anna went into 'panic mode' at the thought of Jason taking "OUT" her son! Anna may be trying to be the 'protective mom here' - but this Henrich was and is - "NOBODY to be pitied", especially when one of her arguments was that he was a pawn of his father, when it seems to me, Henrich was always trying to "WIN" his dad's approval and "Measure Up", which he himself said, and he fell short!  So NO, I have no sympathy for this guy, and I do not agree with Anna at all, and hope Jason gives him a beat down!  Yet, we all know, yes, this will drrraaggg on not only for Eval's connection but mainly for Maxie to get in deeper with him, seeing him as the night in shining armor! I'm really disappointed with this 'friend relationship'. Hurry up Nina, hurry up Lulu, and do the PR work where he's concerned!  Oh, I just had another thought, IF Lulu is the one to oust Henrich, Maxie - will hate her even more than she does now!!!!! Thinking  

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 504
Likes : 652
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie and Peter

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:44 pm

And yet another thing ....Peter knew Faison was coming for him, remember he had the bullet proof vest on when he got shot and then removed the bullet and burned the vest.....I just can't figure out where they are going with him.
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 13420
Likes : 2974
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie and Peter

Post by GH Senior on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:07 pm

moon0627 wrote:Its toooooo soon !!  And i dont like Peter regardless of who he is.  Maxie needs someone to lean on and he's conveniently available but if they carry this out I hope when she finds out he caused Nathan's death she rips him apart and that the cute new detective comes to her rescue.
see how far we've come Moon?  all my comments on this forum and objections to this Peter guy and the writer's have and are persisting on putting him and Maxie together. every show is heading in that direction, and it's making me sick. i can't stand this guy and won't watch him at all, and if with a Maxie and he pairing, i definitely will fast forward all their scenes.....
i couldn't stand him from the get go, lied, schemed, and definitely guilty and the cause of Nathan's death, and should have died at the hands of DR O (except that i'm a Dr O fan, and don't want her to go to prison).  but his acting ability stinks and he has no chemistry with Maxie. but now all seems to be forgiven and forgotten, where he's concerned, by almost all of PC, and even Jason, who's suffered the most, has forgotten the 5 yrs of bondage.  as well as Maxie.  Nina will probably be next on the bandwagon, and she should be reconciling with Valentin and NOT divorcing him!  i'm beginning to become so disgusted with the way a few of these S L's are being played out, and the writer's seem to be rewriting history and are NOT as good as the old ones!  annoyed to say the least.    Darn

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 504
Likes : 652
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie and Peter

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum