Maxie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maxie Empty Maxie

Post by gh5fan Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Ok ok ok.....this is picky picky too picky......but

Maxie looks as preggers as Sam did at nine months with Scout.

She said yesterday that she is only in her 1st trimester.

Could she possibly be mistaken because little Georgie was

correct to assume that Mommy and Daddy are in fact having

a full blood sibling for little G?

Maxie Nounourss
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Maxie Empty Re: Maxie

Post by moon0627 Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:41 pm

I thought she's looking a little bloated ... water retention maybe ?
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:57 pm

And LuLu wore a circus tent for months but didn't have an
on screen baby.

They at least have written a (terrible) story line around Maxie's pregnancy.   By the  way, shouldn't Maxie be allowed custody of Georgie by now??? If Valentin can
have custody or shared custody of Charlotte, and there were witnesses to his shooting  Kevin....Maxie hasn't shot anyone, has she?
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:07 pm

Maxie Maxie-e1517413603400
the audio is sort of low (on my computer, anyway) but this is really good..

Kirsten Storms UNCENSORED: Ryan Paevey, Maxie’s Baby, And SO Much More

https://soaphub.com/general-hospital...=recirculation

Maxie Gh-nathan-maxie-last-kiss-2 Maxie Emo9
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids64 Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:41 pm

I think that she might be in her second trimester because I think she might give birth in May for May sweeps

wizkids64

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:09 pm

Just watched the video.
I wonder if Kirsten realizes what a great actress she really is.
Maxie's storylines have not had the depth this one has. Sometimes she's
been a screwball and sometimes she's been in the background. 
But Kirsten has a serious role now and she's showing her true worth in a dramatic situation. 
Wish the Emmys weren't just popularity contests and really awarded the best of the best.  G H has the best, and right now Kirsten is the best of the best.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Fri May 25, 2018 6:57 pm

awww. what a sweet, thoughtful man ~
although this just makes me miss Nathan even more.  Rose

Maxie W_mN16Dq_bigger  Ryan Paevey‏Verified account @RyanPaevey

Welcome to the world, little one....
it’s a scary place sometimes, and i so wish i could have been there to show you all the good stuff.

Your mother loves you,and will take care of you and teach you....
watch out for her for me will ya?

Maxie Ddw9gG2U0AIcIXJ

6:42 PM - 21 May 2018
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Tue May 29, 2018 11:17 am

Awwww
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Thu May 31, 2018 11:14 pm

I had forgotten that Dr O was James' other grandmother...She loved crazy Cesar and hated Anna...but she was Nathan's mother..so she will protect the baby from Anna's son, and Anna and eVal..When she doesn't like someone (like Finn) she messed with them, and when she likes someone (like Franco) she is loyal.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:37 pm

"Peter please don't die".....  Maxie, really?  I wanted to throw up!!!  I can't stand Peter, never could, and have posted over and over again these feelings!  so now she "Saves" him!  what a darn and stupid shame!  these writer's make me sick, and take directions that make NO sense!  Nina just said the other day "how his actions caused it all"  yes and even more, he 'worked' with and for his dad. Evil, did horrible things, kept Jason in prison and away from his family for 5 years, was in on the memory bit with Drew and Jason, lied over and over when he came to PC, and all to "SET UP" his dad to be killed by Jason, which did happen, and Peter knew it, and told Valentin that he "PLANNED" it all that way from the beginning!  what crap!  So now, they want to redeem him, make him the good guy!!!  now, in my opinion, Maxie is the biggest dimwit, hypocrite, stupid, gal on GH!  she should have quit, after Nathan left the show!  Now she's his champion!  what a crock.  I'm so disgusted with GH lately and have been for months. Most of the good actors (and their characters) have left- either voluntarily or because of contract stuff and monies.  
so the pickings left on GH are minimal, to say the least!  now, hearing about Drew, I hope not, and hope he can make it work, don't want him to leave GH!!!  i'm still torn between wanting Sam to reunite with Jason, or realize she really is in love with Drew after all.  
either way, Peter is a dog and I can't watch this S L after suffering thru the horrible Nell S L, which was and still is, never ending.  I still can't stand Peter and I'd take Valentin over him, any day of the week.  Him and Nina, make sense!  Sonny and Carly make sense! Peter and Maxie - NO - DO NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

Last edited by GH Senior on Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need to add something.)

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:00 pm

GH Senior wrote:"Peter please don't die".....  Maxie, really?  I wanted to throw up!!!  I can't stand Peter, never could, and have posted over and over again these feelings!  so now she "Saves" him!  what a darn and stupid shame!  these writer's make me sick, and take directions that make NO sense!  Nina just said the other day "how his actions caused it all"  yes and even more, he 'worked' with and for his dad. Evil, did horrible things, kept Jason in prison and away from his family for 5 years, was in on the memory bit with Drew and Jason, lied over and over when he came to PC, and all to "SET UP" his dad to be killed by Jason, which did happen, and Peter knew it, and told Valentin that he "PLANNED" it all that way from the beginning!  what crap!  So now, they want to redeem him, make him the good guy!!!  now, in my opinion, Maxie is the biggest dimwit, hypocrite, stupid, gal on GH!  she should have quit, after Nathan left the show!  Now she's his champion!  what a crock.  I'm so disgusted with GH lately and have been for months. Most of the good actors (and their characters) have left- either voluntarily or because of contract stuff and monies.  
so the pickings left on GH are minimal, to say the least!  now, hearing about Drew, I hope not, and hope he can make it work, don't want him to leave GH!!!  i'm still torn between wanting Sam to reunite with Jason, or realize she really is in love with Drew after all.  
either way, Peter is a dog and I can't watch this S L after suffering thru the horrible Nell S L, which was and still is, never ending.  I still can't stand Peter and I'd take Valentin over him, any day of the week.  Him and Nina, make sense!  Sonny and Carly make sense! Peter and Maxie - NO - DO NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

well, guess in one respect, i need to eat crow, with my apology!  Maxie wasn't as forgiving, and acting as his champion, as I thought.  she did call him "out" on the many crimes he did commit and what he, and he alone, was responsible for!  Not his dad, not Valentin in the part he played, but his using his upbringing as why he did the things he did. i still think though, they'll make it where she comes around, and eventually they get together. And make him come up like smelling like roses.   this I don't agree with!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top