The Bachelor, 2018

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Glittersisgld on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:17 pm

In case this girl doesn't know, at 18 you're legal.  And there are plenty of older guys going through midlife crises who run after young girls.  This isn't anything new.  Guys older than Arie run after young women.  Men would be chasing after women younger than 18 if it were legal and some do it anyway.  That's just the way it is.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 2335
Likes : 715
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:39 pm

'Cmon Glitz, it's totally Creepy for a mid-30s dude to be bangin, let alone hangin,  with 18-yo Coeds.  
No wonder 1-F thinks Arie is "disgusting", but I'm not surprised you don't.   
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 837
Likes : 162
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Glittersisgld on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:55 pm

What is that supposed to mean?  You don't know me.  I would guess I have more of a moral compass than you do.  I'm surprised you think it's disgusting.  There are bigger age differences between couples than that.  There are forty-plus-year-old men going out with 18-year-olds.  I'm not going to judge, but it's happening.  It doesn't matter what I think.  It happens.  Men usually don't mature as fast as women.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 2335
Likes : 715
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Glittersisgld on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:06 pm

By the way, Monkey, you're supposed to be arguing the issues and not attacking people, but it doesn't surprise me.  You must live in Pollyanna-ville where all men behave the way they are supposed to.  I must be enlightening you.  I honestly don't give 2 hoots about anyone's age difference.  I can't do anything about it.  As long as 2 people are happy.  Is this news to you that this goes on in everyday life?  Where have you been hiding yourself?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 2335
Likes : 715
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by shayvo on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:43 pm

Man, people are coming out of the woodwork to get on the Arie train.  Meanwhile, Arie says nothing and the stories just keep coming.  He was only 29/30 when he was on Emily's season with One F, not 36 as the girl says.  Who ever thought he was a boy scout?  Not with the way he kissed Dizzy.  I don't believe he ever said he was a boy scout either.  If he had 18, 19, 20 year olds throwing themselves at him, what red blooded single 29 year old man would refuse. Wink  One F  sounds jelly that he wasn't as "popular" as Arie.  Mad!
avatar
shayvo

Posts : 159
Likes : 106
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Southern, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by skt8word on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:44 am

I apologize in advance for this long post.  I think there are at least two ways to interpret the ex's statements.  On the one hand, the ex said she loved him but his feelings weren't as strong as he thought they should be after a year of dating.  She was probably somewhat hurt when they broke up.  She said the breakup was hell.  Her allegations don't sound that bad -- maybe he didn't do anything wrong and that's the reason why, but there is a lot of innuendo thrown into her statements.  I don't know if she usually talks that way or whether it's because she was hurt by him  and part of her wouldn't mind sabotaging his chances of finding someone else soon.  I kind of think that if Arie gave his side of the story, to counter her statements or say they had a relationship but it wasn't a forever kind of thing, it would pour salt on the (her) wound, so I think it's okay if he doesn't say anything.  On the other hand, Arie has a reputation for being a ladies' man and player and when his ex states she was "blindsided," a lot of people would want to reach out to her and empathize, et cetera.  I believe anyone who has high expectations that Arie will find a long-lasting relationship on this show runs the risk of being very disappointed.

Either way, I'm still glad someone else was named as Bachelor instead of Peter for next year.  Not because he can't commit or put a ring on it.  I just couldn't take a whole other season of Peter.  Not right now anyway.  Maybe in a year or two after I haven't seen him in a while, it'll be okay lol.  So I'm still interested in watching this season.  I expect at some point Arie will make controversial decisions and many viewers will be very angry, but in the meantime I'll enjoy watching -- for entertainment and a few other reasons.  Definitely not for the most romantic proposal ever. lol.  I used to think most people don't anticipate a long successful relationship anymore out of this show, until I visited the old ABC forum.  At that time, there had been a long string of breakups one after another.  Anyway, between the anticipated kisses lol... and women potentially coming out of the woodwork, we may be in for quite a ride! lol

I agree, the personal attack is not necessary.  We can and should state opinions without inserting a personal attack.  If not,... by the way is there still an active moderator on this forum?  Just curious.  Sorry I had been absent from the forum sometimes and I forget who it was.
avatar
skt8word

Posts : 264
Likes : 80
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:52 am

This will be an attack, but whoever the moderator is, I'm sure monkey will kiss their butt to make sure he doesn't get thrown off the board.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 2335
Likes : 715
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:This will be an attack, but whoever the moderator is, I'm sure monkey will kiss their butt to make sure he doesn't get thrown off the board.

You think this is a "personal attack" ?@?#@?  

"...No wonder 1-F thinks Arie is "disgusting", but I'm not surprised you don't..."


Last edited by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 837
Likes : 162
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by thisoldmule on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:27 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:This will be an attack, but whoever the moderator is, I'm sure monkey will kiss their butt to make sure he doesn't get thrown off the board.
This post looks like an attack to me.  If you can't take it when someone says something to you, then don't hurl it yourself. jmo
avatar
thisoldmule
Power User

Posts : 422
Likes : 289
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by thisoldmule on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:29 pm

Jef is throwing out stuff about Arie, but he better be careful.  I saw all sorts of things about Jef and Arie hanging out with college girls.  Jef could not tell too many details or he would incriminate himself.  He is no better.
avatar
thisoldmule
Power User

Posts : 422
Likes : 289
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by thisoldmule on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:By the way, Monkey, you're supposed to be arguing the issues and not attacking people, but it doesn't surprise me.  You must live in Pollyanna-ville where all men behave the way they are supposed to.  I must be enlightening you.  I honestly don't give 2 hoots about anyone's age difference.  I can't do anything about it.  As long as 2 people are happy.  Is this news to you that this goes on in everyday life?  Where have you been hiding yourself?
Here is another attack from glitters.  You used the same words.  lol
avatar
thisoldmule
Power User

Posts : 422
Likes : 289
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:34 pm

shayvo wrote:Man, people are coming out of the woodwork to get on the Arie train.  Meanwhile, Arie says nothing and the stories just keep coming.  He was only 29/30 when he was on Emily's season with One F, not 36 as the girl says.  Who ever thought he was a boy scout?  Not with the way he kissed Dizzy.  I don't believe he ever said he was a boy scout either.  If he had 18, 19, 20 year olds throwing themselves at him, what red blooded single 29 year old man would refuse. Wink  One F  sounds jelly that he wasn't as "popular" as Arie.  Mad!

ShaveO; another item of suspect is, in all my college-party experience, every Sorority I knew and visited, hosting parties was strictly prohibited - basically, you were only allowed to visit, help move, or pick her up; no men allowed beyond a specific point.....  Only Frats could host a co-ed party, at their chapter house, but in recent years, Sororities were allowing some chapters (tri-Delts, DZ) to host a party, but men were strictly prohibited from going upstairs.


Still,  30-ish dudes attending a Greek, or college party, were Creepy.  It's not the age diff, it's the fact that old people show up at on-campus parties.  Weird. 


Last edited by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 837
Likes : 162
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:38 pm

I don't know what either of you said, but I'm not getting involved in your toxic nonsense.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 2335
Likes : 715
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:38 pm

thisoldmule wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:By the way, Monkey, you're supposed to be arguing the issues and not attacking people, but it doesn't surprise me.  You must live in Pollyanna-ville where all men behave the way they are supposed to.  I must be enlightening you.  I honestly don't give 2 hoots about anyone's age difference.  I can't do anything about it.  As long as 2 people are happy.  Is this news to you that this goes on in everyday life?  Where have you been hiding yourself?
Here is another attack from glitters.  You used the same words.  lol

LOL - I was gonna say, this is the same example what my post was:  more a commentary of opinion and not a personal attack.  


Besides, if I really lived in "pollyanna-ville", I would have Big-Breasted Brunettes makin me Sammiches and fetching beer during football games....BBBUWUUWHAHAHAHAHHA
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 837
Likes : 162
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:40 pm

thisoldmule wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:This will be an attack, but whoever the moderator is, I'm sure monkey will kiss their butt to make sure he doesn't get thrown off the board.
This post looks like an attack to me.  If you can't take it when someone says something to you, then don't hurl it yourself. jmo

Pull your pants down Mule; I wanna kiss your butt...


bbbuuwhahahhahaha
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 837
Likes : 162
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by thisoldmule on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:08 pm

No thanks, I'm good. Scared
avatar
thisoldmule
Power User

Posts : 422
Likes : 289
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by thisoldmule on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:09 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I don't know what either of you said, but I'm not getting involved in your toxic nonsense.
Oh, glitters.  You start by acting like the victim, then you throw out your own toxic nonsense, and when you're called out for it you claim innocence .  Does this mean you blocked me? Darn


Last edited by thisoldmule on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
thisoldmule
Power User

Posts : 422
Likes : 289
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 pm

One F Jef was known for hanging out with college girls. I doubt he is innocent of anything so he has no room to talk. He may say he has never stepped into a sorority house but if you party and hump any college girl around even though it doesn't take place in an actual sorority house it's the same thing.

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:08 am

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) wrote:One F Jef was known for hanging out with college girls. I doubt he is innocent of anything so he has no room to talk. He may say he has never stepped into a sorority house but if you party and hump any college girl around even though it doesn't take place in an actual sorority house it's the same thing.

Oh Yeah, no doubt 1-F is one of the Top 5 DouchyBags of the Bachelor pile.  What he did to Emily and how he was pimping Bachelor to promote his Water Distribution company is enough to get him Douchy status.   ,,,BUT, that doesn't mean his opinion of Arie should be discredited.  


I don't know what Arie could have done to make 1-F get all Dramatic and call Arie "disgusting", but it's gotta be really, really low.




avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 837
Likes : 162
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:38 am

Oh, believe me, I'm not saying his opinion of Arie should be discredited. I'm just saying that he is guilty of the same thing so he should probably just shut up and go away. They obviously are just making Arie the Bachelor for ratings because they know damn well that the odds of Arie changing his ways and having a "real" engagement at the end of this is slim to none. So all that talk slimy Mike Fleiss was doing about Peter and why he didn't want him to be the next Bachelor was pretty stupid. He should just shut up too.

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by its_just_me on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:05 am

**I don't know what Arie could have done to make 1-F get all Dramatic and call Arie "disgusting", but it's gotta be really, really low.**








He probably banged the sorority girl that 1-F wanted to bang. 

its_just_me
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:37 am

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) wrote:Oh, believe me, I'm not saying his opinion of Arie should be discredited. I'm just saying that he is guilty of the same thing so he should probably just shut up and go away. They obviously are just making Arie the Bachelor for ratings because they know damn well that the odds of Arie changing his ways and having a "real" engagement at the end of this is slim to none. So all that talk slimy Mike Fleiss was doing about Peter and why he didn't want him to be the next Bachelor was pretty stupid. He should just shut up too.

This is rare; I completely agree will everything !!:


1. 1-F needs to STHU.  ".I'm just saying that he is guilty of the same thing so he should probably just shut up and go away." 

2. Arie is a HornDog who won't learn new tricks.  "....the odds of Arie changing his ways and having a "real" engagement at the end of this is slim to none."

3. Mike Fleiss is SLIMY...bbbuwuhahahah "...So all that talk slimy Mike Fleiss was doing about Peter and why he didn't want him to be the next Bachelor was pretty stupid. He should just shut up too
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 837
Likes : 162
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:39 am

its_just_me wrote:**I don't know what Arie could have done to make 1-F get all Dramatic and call Arie "disgusting", but it's gotta be really, really low.**

He probably banged the sorority girl that 1-F wanted to bang. 

BBUWUUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA..  Arie banged her first and 1-F slept in the Wet Spot. Smile





Last edited by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 837
Likes : 162
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:44 am

Uh Oh


This is not good; ABC should not be casting Single Moms for Arie.....Nope, nadda, ain't gonna work.


PS:  you guys outta thank me for pinching this off the Reality Steve site.  That crappy page (one of the few times I have visited recently) is loaded with embedded ads, promotions and pop-ups, that is makes surfing really difficult, not to mention I probably got a few tracking sites, cookies and spyware on my computer.....   


avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 837
Likes : 162
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:00 pm

If Arie is so abhorrent to you, then don't watch the show.  Problem solved.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 2335
Likes : 715
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum