The Bachelor, 2018

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:If Arie is so abhorrent to you, then don't watch the show.  Problem solved.

Glitz; I practically watched every show since the Aaron-Helene series.   A bunch of drunk, single chicks in Bikinis gettin in cat-fights over a salt-n-pepper immature Narcissist who looks like he's in his early 40s - are you kidding, this is almost as good as the NCAA Final Four! (not really).
I mean a HornDawg like Arie, I can just imagine the competition for 1-on-1 time and bitchy, nail clawing, "excuse me, can I grab him for a moment" - this will be more drama and entertainment than bus full of Drag Queens:) 

PS: all snark aside Glitz; let's have fun and I'll do my best to not pizz you off.  Deal?
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:29 pm

How many men do you think are out there who are married with kids who have affairs?  There are plenty of them and sometimes it's a cultural thing.  I think men in Egypt can have multiple wives.  And of the bachelors who are leads on the show, we don't know who will eventually have affairs anyway.  Why single out Arie when this goes on all the time and we don't really know what Arie did except what we hear on the internet or what his intentions are?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:15 pm

For all the Arie non-fans there are hundreds of pro-Arie cheerleaders. Sean Lowe campaigned vigorously for an Arie Bach season and Emily Maynard has nothing but nice things to say about him. 

As for me, I am looking forward to an entertaining season. I have no way of knowing Arie's true nature but I liked him on Em's season so I shan't pre-judge him based on gossipy hearsay. We've had some pretty ho-hum seasons lately so I have high hopes!
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum