The Bachelor, 2018

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor, 2018 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Lesallee wrote:Courtney claimed in her book Arie was the  "best sex she ever had"! 

RS is pissed that his prediction of Peter was wrong and is taking every opportunity to trash Arie. Says he's a dog. It should be an interesting season,

Holy Crap, when the Biggest B'ette Ho says you're the " best sex she's ever had", you gotta be some kind of Stud.

Did you read the excepts from her book?  She talked about one sex position she did in the Fantasy Suite, and even I had to Google what it was?  Smile 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:24 pm

FHM, this is spot on.  lol  " Can you imagine all the hilarious Bitchy / Cat Fights from the B'ettes on the show just trying to get his attention?  The 2-on-1 dates are gonna be all out slug fests, while the Loser Limo rides are gonna have more crying water works than the Houston flood.  
I can't wait till January !!!"

I was just reading some news about all the negative comments about Arie.  People say he has been with 18 year old sorority girls.  Lots of people calling him a disgusting player.  Jef Holme had negative comments.  They were once buddies.

One ex girlfriend said,The show would be perfect for @ariejr up until it comes to choosing just one.”
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Anybody who has been with Courtney shouldn't be considered a stud.  I hope he's been checked for std
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:47 pm

thisoldmule wrote:Anybody who has been with Courtney shouldn't be considered a stud.  I hope he's been checked for std

Well, what I meant was - he's not a stud for bedding an easy ho who's been *Banged* more than a Snooze Button on Monday morning , but when the sleaziest Ho says you're the best ever, he musta done something right:) 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
Lesallee wrote:Courtney claimed in her book Arie was the  "best sex she ever had"! 

RS is pissed that his prediction of Peter was wrong and is taking every opportunity to trash Arie. Says he's a dog. It should be an interesting season,

Holy Crap, when the Biggest B'ette Ho says you're the " best sex she's ever had", you gotta be some kind of Stud.

Did you read the excepts from her book?  She talked about one sex position she did in the Fantasy Suite, and even I had to Google what it was?  Smile 
Really, there's a position a bon vivant like you doesn't know?  I'm shocked! Laughing
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shay Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:26 pm

From what I remember, as an Emily fan, is that Arie was the frontrunner, until Emily found out he dated her producer and neither one told her. She was angry at both of them and this was shown on the show.  It was after this that Jef became the frontrunner.  I don't believe that Emily slept with anyone in the fantasy suite.  She said she would not do that, because of her daughter and I consider the source of that article, which has made up stories. 

Emily is now happily married to a gorgeous, great guy.  Has two baby boys with him 11 months apart and is now due with her 3rd pretty soon and her baby is not yet two!!  Never thought she would be a mom of four, but she loves it.

shay

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:33 pm

From what I remember, as an Emily fan, is that Arie was the frontrunner, until Emily found out he dated her producer and neither one told her. She was angry at both of them, and this was shown on the show.  It was after this that Jef became the frontrunner.  I don't believe that Emily slept with anyone in the fantasy suite.  She said she would not do that, because of her daughter and I consider the source of that article, which has made up stories. 

Emily is now happily married to a gorgeous, great guy.  Has two baby boys with him 11 months apart, and is now due with her 3rd pretty soon, and her baby is not yet two!!  Never thought she would be a mom of four, but she loves it.

Edited to add:  Sorry for the double post....Somehow, it logged me on as guest.

Last edited by shayvo on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:12 pm

shayvo wrote:From what I remember, as an Emily fan, is that Arie was the frontrunner, until Emily found out he dated her producer and neither one told her. She was angry at both of them, and this was shown on the show.  It was after this that Jef became the frontrunner.  I don't believe that Emily slept with anyone in the fantasy suite.  She said she would not do that, because of her daughter and I consider the source of that article, which has made up stories. 

Emily is now happily married to a gorgeous, great guy.  Has two baby boys with him 11 months apart and is now due with her 3rd pretty soon and her baby is not yet two!!  Never thought she would be a mom of four, but she loves it.

Edited to add:  Sorry for the double post....Somehow, it logged me on as guest.

SHAVEO!  Great to see you back on board!  Please don't be a stranger; you were always a favorite!  Do you think you'll come back posting during Arie's show??  Then Again, it's Arie - he'd *Bang* a snake if I hold it still Smile.  

Now, back to Arie, I remember him as a def front-runner over 1-F, but I have no recollection of him getting it on with a Producer?  Was this during the show's production, or after filming?   And you don't think Brad *banged* her in the Fantasy Suite?   Sure seems like there was a lot of emotions and hot stuff between them; Brad wanted her bad. 

Three kids with the 2nd Hubby?  Wow, hope she doesn't have stretch marks.....
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:26 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:

SHAVEO!  Great to see you back on board!  Please don't be a stranger; you were always a favorite!  Do you think you'll come back posting during Arie's show??  Then Again, it's Arie - he'd *Bang* a snake if I hold it still Smile.  

Now, back to Arie, I remember him as a def front-runner over 1-F, but I have no recollection of him getting it on with a Producer?  Was this during the show's production, or after filming?   And you don't think Brad *banged* her in the Fantasy Suite?   Sure seems like there was a lot of emotions and hot stuff between them; Brad wanted her bad. 

Three kids with the 2nd Hubby?  Wow, hope she doesn't have stretch marks.....
Hey Monkey...good to see you!  I probably will post during Arie's season.  I like when they have an older lead male.    I haven't liked any of the leads in the last few seasons, so I took a break.

No, Arie dated the producer before the show...maybe a year or so.  It was all in the press before the show aired. It was shown on the show where Emily confronted Ari and Ems was pissed that neither Arie or her producer, whom she was with everyday during filming, told her about it. That is when everything changed, and she kinda started giving Arie the cold shoulder.  

I can only remember Ems saying that she was not going to sleep with anyone on the show, because of her daughter. That she wanted to be able to hold her head up and be able to tell Ricki later when she was older and watched it, that she didn't.  She didn't take all 3 to the FS...I think she didn't take Sean.  She made it clear to the other two that she wanted to get to know them better in the FS, but no sex, and if they were OK with that, then she was looking forward to being alone with them.  I kinda believe her. 

I don't know if Ems has stretch marks, but she managed to lose  her baby weight after the two boys.  I'm sure she will after this one too.  They must be trying for a girl.  Man, 3 babies, 3 and under...she will have her hands full.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Welcome back shayvo Very Happy. I remember you.

Yes I recall the part about Arie dating a producer and they didn't tell Emily, but I don't recall that that is when everything changed.  They explained the reasons to her, but she never forgave him?
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:51 am

Now I remember about Arie and the producer.  That is the missing piece that I had forgotten.  I think Emily handled herself better than most on this show.  The only thing she did wrong was choose Jef.  That was a sham.  

Arie needs a makeover.  He does look older.  

I doubt the show will choose girls who are older just for Arie.  They look for girls who create drama and get ratings.  The girls were probably chosen before Arie was chosen.  Most of them who applied probably thought they would be meeting Peter.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:27 am

skt8word wrote:Welcome back shayvo Very Happy. I remember you.

Yes I recall the part about Arie dating a producer and they didn't tell Emily, but I don't recall that that is when everything changed.  They explained the reasons to her, but she never forgave him?
Thank you.   She said she forgave them, but you could tell that is when everything started to change, and I noticed she became a little cold to Arie.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:32 am

ABC intends to make Emily's season available soon. I think I will watch it again just to refresh my memory on some points.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:51 am

The Bachelor Canada starts in Oct.

The Bachelor, 2018 - Page 2 Img_0642
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Another one of Arie's ex ladies. But this one is very flattering toward him. 

Just in case you’ve been living under a rock, it’s been recently announced that the newest star of the ‘Bachelor’ franchise is none other than Arie Luyendyk Jr. The ‘Bachelorette’ season 8 alum’s signature is probably still wet on the contracts, but one his exes is already coming out to speak about her former flame.
Actress Sonia Rockwell dated Luyendyk Jr. for 5 years before they split nearly a decade ago. They ultimately broke up because of both pursuing careers and dating long distance. Luyendyk Jr. is an Indy 500 racer and according to Rockwell he is very devoted to his career, which means constant traveling during racing season. When Rockwell’s career started taking off, it put strain on the couple’s relationship.
The Bachelor, 2018 - Page 2 33339_original
Rockwell told OK! Magazine that “He is a great kisser and also a very sentimental guy. He knows how to make someone feel special.” She also states that her ex wants a career driven woman and is very supportive. He also has a soft side and loves to be spontaneous. And that he’d make a great father!
Sounds like a real catch for the right woman!
Written by Kacy B
Join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/GetRealLOLBachelorNBachelorette/

The Bachelor, 2018 - Page 2 Img_0610
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:24 pm

shayvo wrote:

Hey Monkey...good to see you!  I probably will post during Arie's season.  I like when they have an older lead male.    I haven't liked any of the leads in the last few seasons, so I took a break.

No, Arie dated the producer before the show...maybe a year or so.  It was all in the press before the show aired. It was shown on the show where Emily confronted Ari and Ems was pissed that neither Arie or her producer, whom she was with everyday during filming, told her about it. That is when everything changed, and she kinda started giving Arie the cold shoulder.  

I can only remember Ems saying that she was not going to sleep with anyone on the show, because of her daughter. That she wanted to be able to hold her head up and be able to tell Ricki later when she was older and watched it, that she didn't.  She didn't take all 3 to the FS...I think she didn't take Sean.  She made it clear to the other two that she wanted to get to know them better in the FS, but no sex, and if they were OK with that, then she was looking forward to being alone with them.  I kinda believe her. 

I don't know if Ems has stretch marks, but she managed to lose  her baby weight after the two boys.  I'm sure she will after this one too.  They must be trying for a girl.  Man, 3 babies, 3 and under...she will have her hands full.

Oh..., very intereting!!  But this was in the past - yeah, maybe Arie should have said something, just for the sake of transparency, but not sure why Emmy had to get all Drama-Queen about something a year before she know him ?@??  
Man, these Bachelor producers sure do get around.   Remember when Roz was kicked off the Bach because she was getting in on with a Producer while filming.   what is it with these Horn Dogs?  :0)
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Lesallee wrote:

The Bachelor, 2018 - Page 2 Img_0610

~DAYUM~ she is bangin' hot.   Damn you Arie,  Let me be you for a day!!.   

I would *Pump* her like an old Iowa farm well.
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:30 pm

Hey guys, any you Snoopers know what this could be about ?#@?

The Bachelor, 2018 - Page 2 Zip10

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:33 pm

Babs2147 wrote:

Really, there's a position a bon vivant like you doesn't know?  I'm shocked! Laughing
don't know what a 'bon viant' is, but I live a very sheltered life........ either that, or Courtney Robinson is a Ho...BBUWUWUAHHAHHAH
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Lesallee wrote:The Bachelor Canada starts in Oct.

The Bachelor, 2018 - Page 2 Img_0642

Keep us posted Lez.  i'm in Calgary this week - through Fri, so if there's any bangin hotties here let me know
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm

...double post

Last edited by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:Hey guys, any you Snoopers know what this could be about ?#@?

The Bachelor, 2018 - Page 2 Zip10

This was posted this morning -  Tue  9/12.  
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Not really a fan of his.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:13 pm

peebeeb wrote:Not really a fan of his.
I'm not a fan of his either (MF); I don't like him at all.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Lesallee wrote:ABC intends to make Emily's season available soon. I think I will watch it again just to refresh my memory on some points.
ABC should air Emily's season the weekend before the first episode, so people (not here but in general), who have no idea who he is, can watch if they want to.  And a refresher for anyone else.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top