Season 3 E7: "Resurgence" - 2013.11.10

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 3 E7: "Resurgence" - 2013.11.10 Empty Season 3 E7: "Resurgence" - 2013.11.10

Post by miecies Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:46 pm

"Resurgence"

Conrad is going to hire famed party-girl turned PR mastermind, Bizzy Preston (Ana Ortiz) to restore the Grayson family name. Meanwhile, Emily will sink herteeth deeper into her plan ,and Nolan will have a revenge-agenda of his own.
Enjoy!

miecies

Back to top Go down

Season 3 E7: "Resurgence" - 2013.11.10 Empty Re: Season 3 E7: "Resurgence" - 2013.11.10

Post by singlyme Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:55 am

It just gets worse and worse.  LOL

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Season 3 E7: "Resurgence" - 2013.11.10 Empty Re: Season 3 E7: "Resurgence" - 2013.11.10

Post by BlueMoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Even so, I still can't wait for my weekly dose of Revenge!Very Happy Popcorn Go Emily go!Cheer Cancan dance 

Sorry . . . I just love these little emoticons . . . Very Happy
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:25 am

That was so dull. Sleep Sleep Sleep Emily played second fiddle to Nolan's story and what a boring story it was. I could barely understand a lot of what Gabriel was saying. He and EVC tends to mumbles and speak in whispers.

Did like the fact that they haven't forgotten Amanda. Nice touch with having Jack visit her grave.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:57 am

Jack and Margaux - bummer! Crying  I was so hoping that when Jack was talking to Nolan about how he blew his date with Margaux that it was because of his feelings for Emily.  Yes, I forgot all about Amanda . . .

Did you notice that when Aiden and Emily were out in that boat at the beginning of the show that she said she'd never see Nolan or her sister again, but that she didn't mention Jack? 

The previews for next week look good - we're getting closer to the boat scene!Very Happy
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:44 am

BlueMoon wrote:Jack and Margaux - bummer! Crying  I was so hoping that when Jack was talking to Nolan about how he blew his date with Margaux that it was because of his feelings for Emily.  Yes, I forgot all about Amanda . . .
I think alot of Jack & Emily's fans want to forget her but it would be so egregious if they did that. She was a big part of Jack's life and left a piece of herself behind, Carl. She's the biggest reason why I can never see Jack & Emily together. As for Jack & Margaux, I don't think that will end well because of her publishing Conrad's book.

BlueMoon wrote:
Did you notice that when Aiden and Emily were out in that boat at the beginning of the show that she said she'd never see Nolan or her sister again, but that she didn't mention Jack?
I did notice that. But Emily confuses the heck out of me. Does she seriously think Charlotte will have anything to do with her once the truth comes out, sister or not?  Daniel is the sibling she grew up with and loves dearly. Emily has used her brother in the worse way. It would make no sense for Charlotte to overlook that and welcome Emily into the family.

This is dragging so bad. Just shoot her already! LOL!

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:23 pm

miecies wrote:
I think alot of Jack & Emily's fans want to forget her but it would be so egregious if they did that. She was a big part of Jack's life and left a piece of herself behind, Carl. She's the biggest reason why I can never see Jack & Emily together. As for Jack & Margaux, I don't think that will end well because of her publishing Conrad's book.
I did notice that. But Emily confuses the heck out of me. Does she seriously think Charlotte will have anything to do with her once the truth comes out, sister or not?  Daniel is the sibling she grew up with and loves dearly. Emily has used her brother in the worse way. It would make no sense for Charlotte to overlook that and welcome Emily into the family.

This is dragging so bad. Just shoot her already! LOL!
I feel badly for forgetting about Amanda . . . Jack's really didn't mourn that much - not like the spoilers suggested.  Plus, Carl is currently out of the picture.  That's a good point about how the publishing of Conrad's book will most likely come between Jack and Margaux.

I can't see Charlotte and Emily having much of a relationship, either.  Charlotte has changed since Declan's death.

It is kind of dragging, isn't it?  I suspect we'll find out some more of Aiden and Emily's plans for the shooting next week.  Suspect  How can they be so certain that they can get Victoria to shoot Emily?  Plus, how can they be certain Emily won't really die?  I mean, we know she won't, but if they were really trying to pull this off, there are a lot of "ifs" involved. 

Victoria was really awful this week - coming in on Aiden when he was in the shower, and then, waiting for him and telling him to get out of her house.  Twisted Evil
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:00 am

Obviously, I'm odd man out here.  I actually was more comfortable with this week's offering.  No plans gone completely awry - for once. 

There is one thing that continues to bug me.  Aiden and Emily's meetings.  Does NO ONE ever see them together at these secret little rendezvous?  Complete with stolen kisses.  Bizarre.  Even in her house - where so many people appear on her porch unannounced.  Open windows and billowing curtains.  Only Ashley managed to once glimpse Em and Jack kissing. 

I'm glad Nolan is single again - and back on his game.  The gay shtick was overdone and becoming annoying.  How many gay guys are murdering lunatics?  I hope he doesn't pursue Patrick. 

And I actually like Daniel and Sarah together.  Crazy, huh?  They have a much more down-to-earth connection than he does with our Emily.

While it's nice to see Jack "gettin' a little," I don't see his future with someone as sophisticated as Margaux - anymore than I do with Em.  He needs someone a little less worldly.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:25 am

singlyme wrote:Obviously, I'm odd man out here.  I actually was more comfortable with this week's offering.  No plans gone completely awry - for once. 

And I actually like Daniel and Sarah together.  Crazy, huh?  They have a much more down-to-earth connection than he does with our Emily.

While it's nice to see Jack "gettin' a little," I don't see his future with someone as sophisticated as Margaux - anymore than I do with Em.  He needs someone a little less worldly.
Yay! I'm glad you liked it because I know how disappointed you've been.

If Daniel could break away from his mother and Emily, a pretty decent life awaits him.

Jack and Amanda is the only relationship that worked for him. I really miss Mandy. Crying or Very sad

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:56 pm

singlyme wrote:There is one thing that continues to bug me.  Aiden and Emily's meetings.  Does NO ONE ever see them together at these secret little rendezvous?  Complete with stolen kisses.  Bizarre.  Even in her house - where so many people appear on her porch unannounced.  Open windows and billowing curtains.  Only Ashley managed to once glimpse Em and Jack kissing. 

I wonder about the meetings that Aiden and Emily have, too.  Victoria is always looking out that upstairs window of hers . . .

Daniel and Sarah do seem like a couple.  However, I would have to know more about their previous relationship.  I mean, was he just "slumming" when he was dating her?  If so, forget him.  It would be nice if he could get her settlement changed if nothing else.

I don't see Jack with Margaux, either.  As much as I want to see him with Emily, he really is a better fit with someone like Amanda or Sarah.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:58 pm

miecies wrote:
Jack and Amanda is the only relationship that worked for him. I really miss Mandy. Crying or Very sad
Yes, Amanda worked for Jack - at least most of the time, when Emily wasn't dragging her into her revenge plans and ticking Jack off and getting Amanda into trouble.  That was annoying and unfair to Amanda.  Amanda just wanted to be happy with her baby and her hubby - nothing wrong with that at all.  She even tried more than once to get Emily to see the light to no avail.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:09 pm

I noticed a couple of advertisements for things coming up on Sundays evenings that are going to interfere with Revenge.  One is the American Music Awards, and the other was a Hallmark story, I think.  We're looking at 4 more episodes before the next finale at episode #11, so it looks like we won't know about the shooting until after a couple of weeks with no Revenge.  Sad
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:17 am

BlueMoon wrote:

Daniel and Sarah do seem like a couple.  However, I would have to know more about their previous relationship.  I mean, was he just "slumming" when he was dating her?  If so, forget him.  It would be nice if he could get her settlement changed if nothing else.

The way they've written it, it would seem that for both Jack and Sarah, each lost the love of their life after the accident.  Strange, he never followed up with her but I guess back in those days, he did what Daddy told him.  The DUI was hanging over his head.  Still....  I guess for me the writers are indicating that a long-sleeping love is awakening as they're reminded of their past.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:24 am

BlueMoon wrote:
miecies wrote:
Yes, Amanda worked for Jack - at least most of the time, when Emily wasn't dragging her into her revenge plans and ticking Jack off and getting Amanda into trouble.  That was annoying and unfair to Amanda.  Amanda just wanted to be happy with her baby and her hubby - nothing wrong with that at all.  She even tried more than once to get Emily to see the light to no avail.
I know!!  After Amanda's horrible past and psycho tendencies, she FINALLY had the family that filled the void of her empty life.  I was SO happy for her.  Didn't want Emily to get back in and ruin it.  Even though Jack married her out of honor, she'd won him over.  I STILL want her to turn up with some really good amnesiac or coma excuse for staying away.  I, too, resented Em's forcing her to participate in the vendetta.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:30 am

Two weeks off?  Now?  While I'm just getting interested again?  LOL.  This series has a death wish.

I'm not so naive as to believe we're done with Patrick or Aiden, even though they've both been sent away.  You know Nolan will blow things (no pun intended) with his attachment to Patrick.  Love is sometimes stupid.

Hey....I'm actually analyzing again!

As for Aiden, some tunnel vision.  He sees only Em in the light at the end of the tunnel.  Can he REALLY go and prepare for their destination?  Not likely.  I realize that I see only botched plans in Em's future - but what else do the writers give us?  We had ONE good week.  Will it continue?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:31 am

singlyme wrote:
BlueMoon wrote:
miecies wrote:
I know!!  After Amanda's horrible past and psycho tendencies, she FINALLY had the family that filled the void of her empty life.  I was SO happy for her.  Didn't want Emily to get back in and ruin it.  Even though Jack married her out of honor, she'd won him over.  I STILL want her to turn up with some really good amnesiac or coma excuse for staying away.  I, too, resented Em's forcing her to participate in the vendetta.
Great analysis! The tragic love story here is really Jack & Amanda and not Jack & Emily.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:16 pm

singlyme wrote:
BlueMoon wrote:
miecies wrote:
I think Emily was jealous of them.  I think it was really mean of her, and totally unnecessary.  Plus, it just never seemed to end.  She really played upon their "sister-like" relationship, and took advantage of Amanda.  I loved it when Amanda went into her "take-no-prisoners" mode and tried to take care of her family on her own.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:18 pm

singlyme wrote:Two weeks off?  Now?  While I'm just getting interested again?  LOL.  This series has a death wish.

I'm not so naive as to believe we're done with Patrick or Aiden, even though they've both been sent away.  You know Nolan will blow things (no pun intended) with his attachment to Patrick.  Love is sometimes stupid.

Hey....I'm actually analyzing again!

As for Aiden, some tunnel vision.  He sees only Em in the light at the end of the tunnel.  Can he REALLY go and prepare for their destination?  Not likely.  I realize that I see only botched plans in Em's future - but what else do the writers give us?  We had ONE good week.  Will it continue?
Plus, what about Emily's Mom? 

I'm thinking Emily will try to double-cross Aiden so she can be with Jack.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:20 pm

miecies wrote:
singlyme wrote:
BlueMoon wrote:
miecies wrote:
Great analysis! The tragic love story here is really Jack & Amanda and not Jack & Emily.
It really is.  As much as I want Jack and Emily to be together, Amanda really got a bad deal in all this, and it really wasn't fair.  She should have stayed away from Emily from the get-go.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:30 pm

BlueMoon wrote:
What would be the need to pull a double-cross? Just walk away girl if it's not working for you. What she would be walking to I don't know because Jack has moved on. He took off his ring for Margaux. Emily seemed so far from his mind this episode. Even he and Nolan didn't bring her up. Sure that can change but for now they seemed to have put a chill on Jack & Emily.

Did anybody find it strange that this episode didn't even acknowledge last episodes cliffhanger of Emily sharing her plans w/Nolan and Jack? I mean not one conversation between any of them about her framing Victoria. Emily & Nolan spent 1/2 the episode together and nothing. Jack & Nolan talked and didn't bring it up at all. Jack & Emily had not one scene together. They didn't even run into each other at the party. Weird, weird, weird. 

singlyme wrote:As for Aiden, some tunnel vision. He sees only Em in the light at the end of the tunnel. Can he REALLY go and prepare for their destination? Not likely. I realize that I see only botched plans in Em's future - but what else do the writers give us? We had ONE good week. Will it continue?
I wasn't sure what she meant about go prepare for after this is over. When what is over? The writers are being so vague about what her plans are that I can't follow some of the dialogue. What is he doing getting fake ids, passports, etc? Come back when the dust settles? Huh!?

Last edited by miecies on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:58 pm

I think Aiden is supposed to be setting up their life on some beach paradise?  Something tells me she has no intention of actually joining him.

Good point about no further discussion of her plans for the shooting.  Did she tell them the details "off camera?"  LOL

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:14 pm

singlyme wrote:I think Aiden is supposed to be setting up their life on some beach paradise?  Something tells me she has no intention of actually joining him.
But she told him to come back so obviously she does plan to leave with him. I'm so confused!

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 am

Well, he'll have to be waiting underwater with the scuba gear unless she's attached it under the boat.  He's going to be a big part of her escape plan - which probably will mean that we'll find him knocked out, tied up, or in jail when the time comes for her to go over the side.  LOL. L-O-N-G swim!

OR... it would be REALLY cool to have Amanda waiting down in Davy Jones' Locker for her!  ***Sorry.  That's a dead horse I can't quit beating.***  Beating a dead horse

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:25 pm

singlyme wrote:I think Aiden is supposed to be setting up their life on some beach paradise?  Something tells me she has no intention of actually joining him.
Saw a promo for next episode and Emily is at what looks like Nolan's house where she sees Aiden and goes rushing into his arms. If she's faking it or planning on double-crossing him, she deserves an Oscar for the role. She looks estatic to see him. Actually they both look darn happy to see each other.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:22 pm

miecies wrote:
BlueMoon wrote:
What would be the need to pull a double-cross? Just walk away girl if it's not working for you. What she would be walking to I don't know because Jack has moved on. He took off his ring for Margaux. Emily seemed so far from his mind this episode. Even he and Nolan didn't bring her up. Sure that can change but for now they seemed to have put a chill on Jack & Emily.

Did anybody find it strange that this episode didn't even acknowledge last episodes cliffhanger of Emily sharing her plans w/Nolan and Jack? I mean not one conversation between any of them about her framing Victoria. Emily & Nolan spent 1/2 the episode together and nothing. Jack & Nolan talked and didn't bring it up at all. Jack & Emily had not one scene together. They didn't even run into each other at the party. Weird, weird, weird. 

I wasn't sure what she meant about go prepare for after this is over. When what is over? The writers are being so vague about what her plans are that I can't follow some of the dialogue. What is he doing getting fake ids, passports, etc? Come back when the dust settles? Huh!?
I just think it would be a double-cross because he's so hard to get rid of.  Remember when he first appeared and he kept interfering with her plans until she finally gave in?  I think she'll have to really betray/hurt him in order for him to get the message. 

It is weird that they didn't mention anything about what Emily, Nolan, and Jack were talking about at the end of that episode. 

I just can't see living on an island forever unless I could leave whenever I wanted to.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top