Season 3 E3: "Confession" - 2013.10.13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 3 E3: "Confession" - 2013.10.13 Empty Season 3 E3: "Confession" - 2013.10.13

Post by miecies Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:04 pm

CONFESSION

“With a new lease on life, Nolan throws a housewarming party worthy of the Hampton's elite, but an unexpected guest leads to a showdown that sends shockwaves through the community, while Conrad's mortality causes him to question his sins.”

Enjoy!

miecies

Back to top Go down

Season 3 E3: "Confession" - 2013.10.13 Empty Re: Season 3 E3: "Confession" - 2013.10.13

Post by BlueMoon Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:32 am

Well, now we know that Emily and Aiden did have a plan and it wasn't just Aiden acting alone. 

We also know that Daniel did shoot Aiden. That was not a good spot.(:  Whew 

What on earth happened to Father Paul's car?  If Victoria did it, she had to have planned it out in advance - plus, who did she have set it up for her?  The gray-haired man is gone, and he was her "go-to" guy for things like that.

Emily's house with a security system - I think she has a plan to circumvent that without Daniel knowing.Suspect 

I thought for a minute there that Nolan liked Patrick and vice-versa later on in the show.  I think Patrick is getting fed up with all the fighting.

Margaux needs to stay away from Jack.  She'll just use him, especially since she's seen him talking to Emily twice now.  Right now, I'd welcome Jenny over Margaux.  However, Jack does seem to be more understanding of Emily these days - I'm glad she keeps trying.Rose 

If Daniel didn't want to be in the limelight, he shouldn't have taken a job in publishing.

One thing's for sure - you can't get two of the Graysons in the same room or at the same party together without them fighting or snapping at each other. 

I couldn't believe what Charlotte said to Emily at the party - Geez!(:  I'm leaning towards her being the one who shoots Emily - either her or Daniel.

From what I saw of next week's previews, I'm looking forward to the next episode!Smile
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Season 3 E3: "Confession" - 2013.10.13 Empty Re: Season 3 E3: "Confession" - 2013.10.13

Post by singlyme Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:32 am

Muddy.  So Aiden,with all his revenge acumen, muddies the waters for Em by revealing their past.  Puh-leez.

And Daniel reveals that he'd done enough snooping in the past to know where Em's gun was kept.

Blue, that was Conrad's car.  He arrived home in it after his aborted attempt to visit Charlotte.  But you're right that Vic could hardly have had time to rally a murder attempt unless she sped after them herself.  Fancy driving if she caused it.  Here's a thought:  Maybe someone planted a bomb in it - in retaliation for the Grayson Global bombing (or the plane crash) - Patrick?  If a bomb, it was certainly someone at Grayson Manor.  So now, Em has caused Father Paul's death by bringing him back to Conrad.

For a moment there, I thought Patrick might be hitting on Nolan.  But he's still a riddle. 

Daniel is scared to death that by doing a story on Nolan, the truth will come out.  About Carrion, about the Falcon framing him for the Graysons.  And framing Aiden.  Margaux is a pro at investigative reporting.  I wonder how long they'll play this cat and mouse game.

Someone needs to remind me why Charlotte is so pissed at Emily.  I seriously don't recall what caused it.

Halfway through last night's show, I became so annoyed that I stopped the tape and flipped over to The Walking Dead.  I came back afterward to watch the second half.  I'm beginning to not care.

Emily's plans, once again, going haywire with Father Paul's death and Aiden's slip-up.  Daniel's suspicions and jealousy.  Charlotte's cold shoulder.  Jack's ultimatum and disgust.  Patrick, the enigma. 

Daniel could end up shooting her - and no one could say it wasn't justifiable.

They're writing this show as if Em will begin to regret the collateral damage and give up - only to have the Graysons fall on their own.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:12 am

singlyme wrote:
 I'm beginning to not care.
Me too and I was excited about this episode. What a letdown. The dialogue was so stilted and obvious and just bad. I think this show will be the highlight of some of these actors career. Some of them are awfully cringeworthy. It could be the writing because once again it was horrendous.

And I really need the show to explain to me how in the world marrying Daniel gets revenge on the Graysons? Emily says she wants Conrad to confess and clear her dad's name. She's had that opportunity herself but threw it away when she threw away the laptop.

The show has become such a chore to watch. They seriously over-hyped this season. I don't know if I'm sticking around much longer.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:18 am

singlyme wrote:Muddy.  So Aiden,with all his revenge acumen, muddies the waters for Em by revealing their past.  Puh-leez.

Blue, that was Conrad's car.  He arrived home in it after his aborted attempt to visit Charlotte.  But you're right that Vic could hardly have had time to rally a murder attempt unless she sped after them herself.  Fancy driving if she caused it.  Here's a thought:  Maybe someone planted a bomb in it - in retaliation for the Grayson Global bombing (or the plane crash) - Patrick?  If a bomb, it was certainly someone at Grayson Manor.  So now, Em has caused Father Paul's death by bringing him back to Conrad.

They're writing this show as if Em will begin to regret the collateral damage and give up - only to have the Graysons fall on their own.
The thing with Aiden and Victoria was "muddy" - and still is.

I thought that was a pretty fancy car for a priest.  So, I wonder why Conrad brought him back to the mansion?  Plus, why isn't Conrad now in as bad a shape as the priest? 

They are writing the show like the Graysons are going down on their own.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:20 am

miecies wrote:
And I really need the show to explain to me how in the world marrying Daniel gets revenge on the Graysons? Emily says she wants Conrad to confess and clear her dad's name. She's had that opportunity herself but threw it away when she threw away the laptop.
Me, too.  I think Emily just makes it all worse by marrying Daniel.  I think she should take the priest's advice and quit while she's ahead.  That's a good point about the laptop - throwing it away really made no sense at all. 

It is a pretty "gloomy" season so far, especially for Emily.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Conrad didn't bring Paul back to the house.  Conrad arrived on his own after the aborted vist to Charlotte.  THEN, Paul showed up.  Conrad was driving them to the police.

I agree, blue.  Gloomy, to say the least.

Good point, mieces.  Daniel already knows what beasts his parents are.  And they've already been bankrupted.  Makes no sense to marry Daniel.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:42 pm

singlyme wrote:Someone needs to remind me why Charlotte is so pissed at Emily.  I seriously don't recall what caused it.
I meant to answer this, and I forgot.  Charlotte is mad at Emily because she revealed something (now I can't remember what it was) about Ashley to Victoria, which caused Ashley to get sent away.  Charlotte said the only person she told was Emily.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:19 am

You're on the right track, blue.  Sounding familiar.  You're ringing a bell, but my memory won't wake up.  LOL

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:11 am

How sad is it that we're not throwing scenarios back and forth like we used to?  Oh, well.  We're only two episodes in, but still....  We really seem to have lost the excitement of prior years.   Instead of questioning how, we're questioning why.  LOL.

I'll give it another week.  If I'm still not interested, I may give up entirely.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:23 pm

singlyme wrote:How sad is it that we're not throwing scenarios back and forth like we used to?  Oh, well.  We're only two episodes in, but still....  We really seem to have lost the excitement of prior years.   Instead of questioning how, we're questioning why.  LOL.

I'll give it another week.  If I'm still not interested, I may give up entirely.
Well, yeah, I guess it is kind of "sad."  We were so excited before the season began - remember all the back and forth?  There just doesn't seem much to talk about once we go over the latest episode.  I am trying to pay close attention to each episode so that I can figure out who shoots Emily.  I do plan to keep watching.

I'm still excited about the show.  It's the only show I watch other than DWTS, and I am not excited about DWTS at all this season.  The last time I was excited about DWTS that I can remember was when the girl from Dirty Dancing was on it - I even made sure to vote.  I've noticed there isn't a lot of discussion about DWTS going on this season, either. 

I'm going to sound "old," but I really feel that TV shows just aren't what they used to be.  I'm also glad there's no tweeting showing up on the screen during Revenge like there is with DWTS.  I wish everyone would just take a break from their phones.  I do enjoy this board, though - it's almost like I "know" you guys.Smile
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:34 pm

BlueMoon wrote: I am trying to pay close attention to each episode so that I can figure out who shoots Emily. I do plan to keep watching.
I'm so disappointed in this season I might shoot her. LOL! With a water-gun, of course, filled with ketchup.

BlueMoon wrote: I do enjoy this board, though - it's almost like I "know" you guys.Season 3 E3: "Confession" - 2013.10.13 Icon_smile
Back at you luv! The two of you are awesome conversationlists. Thumbs up! 

I will say this Blue, it looks like Daniel is finally catching a clue but it literally had to be spelled out for him.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:16 pm

It IS fun to chat with you guys.

Sunday's guide write-up says Emily's plans go awry.  So, what else is new?  I'd like to see something actually WORK like it did on S1.  LOL

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:57 pm

miecies wrote:
BlueMoon wrote: I am trying to pay close attention to each episode so that I can figure out who shoots Emily. I do plan to keep watching.
I'm so disappointed in this season I might shoot her. LOL! With a water-gun, of course, filled with ketchup.

A water-gun with ketchup - Yeah!Funny post  
BlueMoon wrote: I do enjoy this board, though - it's almost like I "know" you guys.Season 3 E3: "Confession" - 2013.10.13 Icon_smile
Back at you luv! The two of you are awesome conversationlists. Thumbs up! 

Take a bow Thanks So, . . . please keep watching!Smile 

I will say this Blue, it looks like Daniel is finally catching a clue but it literally had to be spelled out for him.

I think he's getting ready to cheat on her.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:59 pm

singlyme wrote:It IS fun to chat with you guys.

Sunday's guide write-up says Emily's plans go awry.  So, what else is new?  I'd like to see something actually WORK like it did on S1.  LOL
Yes, it is!Sunny 1 

Another episode of things not going well for Emily?  This is getting old - it will be three weeks of this now.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:09 pm

BlueMoon wrote:
Another episode of things not going well for Emily?  This is getting old - it will be three weeks of this now.
And ALL of last season!  I thought we were going back to our roots.  This is NOT the way to do it, writers!

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:14 pm

I just watched the preview of the next episode on the show's website, and it sounds like Emily and Daniel are really going to go at it.  YAY!Smile  Some action!Smile

As I was watching it, I was wondering how she can bear to sleep with him - they were fighting in her bedroom. No 

I was also wondering why I was hearing something else why I was listening to them - it turned out to be a commercial.(:  If it was intentional on the part of the website, . . . (:  Hissy fit Let's get every dollar we can out of this show . . . (:
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:07 pm

BlueMoon wrote:
singlyme wrote:Someone needs to remind me why Charlotte is so pissed at Emily.  I seriously don't recall what caused it.
I meant to answer this, and I forgot.  Charlotte is mad at Emily because she revealed something (now I can't remember what it was) about Ashley to Victoria, which caused Ashley to get sent away.  Charlotte said the only person she told was Emily.
I think it was the gossip that Victoria was shacking up with some young stud, when it really turned out to be Patrick, but could be wrong.

Good to see you all here. I am a little bored with Revenge this season too, but will watch it to find out who shoots Emily.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:24 am

Thank you, grace!  I hope you'll keep posting with us.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:33 pm

singlyme wrote:Thank you, grace!  I hope you'll keep posting with us.
I second that, Grace!Smile  Please keep posting.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:24 am

Victoria and Patrick are EVIL! Twisted Evil  I would say that I can't believe they did that to her gallery "friend," but I can.  She's capable of anything, and the apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree, does it.  Of course, her gallery "friend" wasn't so moral, either. 

I would love to know what Nolan found out about Patrick.  It must be something big, since he offered the ex $20,000 for it.  Nolan seems to have a plan . . . It was fun to watch Nolan get back on his computer.Smile 
Aiden is jealous of Jack!  I can't believe he's setting him up this way - surely he knows the Graysons will try to kill him again. Crying  The way I feel about this is that if Aiden really, truly loved Emily, he would let her choose who she wants - him or Jack.  This reminds me of the old cliché about the butterfly and letting it go to see if it comes back to you, and if it does, it was always yours.  If it doesn't, it never was. Rose 

It was good to watch Jack stand up to Emily.  I seem to remember Aiden doing the same thing long ago when she didn't want his help.  It was also good to watch them working together.  I think Charlotte senses that there's something between Emily and Jack.Suspect 

Conrad and Daniel - those two and their coverup . . . Plus, Conrad wanted all the family there for his big announcement that he's not dying, but Charlotte wasn't there - she said she heard from Daniel.  I'm thinking that Conrad wanted Emily there because he suspects something about her.  I think she should watch herself around him.Suspect

Well, we're no closer to Emily getting Conrad to confess.  I wonder what she'll come up with next?
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top