Season 3 E5: "Control" - 2013.10.27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 3 E5: "Control" - 2013.10.27 Empty Season 3 E5: "Control" - 2013.10.27

Post by miecies Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:12 pm

Control

"Emily may be losing hold of her plan, and her groom, when Daniel makes a startling statement at the Voulez magazine launch party, leaving her vulnerable and ready to do whatever it takes. And Jack is forced to make a difficult decision for the sake of his family after he finds himself in a new enemy's crosshairs."
Enjoy!

miecies

Back to top Go down

Season 3 E5: "Control" - 2013.10.27 Empty Re: Season 3 E5: "Control" - 2013.10.27

Post by singlyme Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:16 am

This is going to be quick.  Just had surgery and can't sit here too long.

The writers can't seem to decide on anything.  They lead us down one path only to do a 180.  Nolan pays to find out about Patrick = Patrick finds out about Nolan finding out.  If that's Nolan dead or dying in a tub (previews), Patrick is a psychopath.  He's probably the one who'll shoot Em - OR they're making us THINK he's a killer.

They're NOT getting married = they ARE getting married.  Aiden is jealous and ruining her plans = Aiden will NOT be jealous and ruin her plans.  Jack is NOT interested in Margeax = Jack IS interested.  Emily is IN love with Jack = Emily is IN love with Aiden. 

Gimme something good.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Season 3 E5: "Control" - 2013.10.27 Empty Re: Season 3 E5: "Control" - 2013.10.27

Post by miecies Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:45 am

singlyme wrote:
The writers can't seem to decide on anything.
Yeah, pretty much. Let me play.

Nolan wants in on revenge. Nolan wants it to end already.
Jack understands why she's doing what she's doing. Jack doesn't understand why she's doing what she's doing.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:29 am

It was a snooze-fest this week . . . Sleep 

That family picture is going to cause problems for Emily.  Margaux and Daniel will publish it in their magazine.

I thought the shooting wasn't going to happen this soon - they're showing previews for it in the next episode.

I don't trust Patrick.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:21 am

BlueMoon wrote:It was a snooze-fest this week . . . Sleep 

That family picture is going to cause problems for Emily.  Margaux and Daniel will publish it in their magazine.

I thought the shooting wasn't going to happen this soon - they're showing previews for it in the next episode.

I don't trust Patrick.
Good call on that picture, Blue. Everything Emily said to Daniel was so she could get things back under control with him. But her end voiceover she said something about control being an illusion. But why do I get the feeling they won't run with that idea. :-(

The shooting isn't happening next week. I don't know why but their promos for this season are a mishmash of episodes to come.

I don't trust Patrick either but I don't care enough about Nolan to care. Why does he fall so quickly for people?

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:22 pm

miecies wrote:
BlueMoon wrote:It was a snooze-fest this week . . . Sleep 

I don't trust Patrick.
Good call on that picture, Blue. Everything Emily said to Daniel was so she could get things back under control with him. But her end voiceover she said something about control being an illusion. But why do I get the feeling they won't run with that idea. :-(

The shooting isn't happening next week. I don't know why but their promos for this season are a mishmash of episodes to come.

I don't trust Patrick either but I don't care enough about Nolan to care. Why does he fall so quickly for people?
I don't know, but I think the picture will come to be a big problem.  I'm still trying to figure out exactly what it is Emily hopes to gain from marrying Daniel.  I just don't see how that could hurt Victoria that much unless Emily has Daniel's baby.  The Graysons' money is gone.  Besides that, Emily has her own money. 

I wish they'd just show the promos for the next episode. 

I can't believe Nolan has fallen for Patrick.  Maybe, he's just using him.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:47 am

BlueMoon wrote:
I don't know, but I think the picture will come to be a big problem.
I think it would cause more problems for her with Jack. She stole it from him and using his dead wife/Carl's mother in her plans isn't going to please him to much.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:01 am

She took the only picture Carl would've had of his maternal grandparents.  But, of course, it'll be in a magazine for clipping purposes.  *groan*  And while Amanda killed her stepfather, the mother may still be alive and wish to reunite with her daughter and the billions she thinks she has.  Will she show up for a family reunion?  Puh-leez.  Blackmail for sealed lips?

I agree about Nolan.  Though I can picture an unloved geek being hungry for that love, they take it too far into emotional naivete.  I believe Patrick is a sociopath, however, Nolan may just be asleep with earphones in that tub.  WHY do they do this to us????  Just like Conrad dreaming Charlotte was going to stab him??

This seems like a season written to tide us over until they can do some serious plot revisions.  Terrible, so far.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top