The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat Empty The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Post by Lesallee Mon May 29, 2017 8:04 pm

Just until we get an official topic for this season we can use this thread.

How long do you think WhaBoom Guy will last?

Last edited by Lesallee on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Post by peebeeb Mon May 29, 2017 8:20 pm

Lesallee wrote:Just until we get an official topic for this season we can use this thread.

How long do you think WhaBoom Guy will last?
He's already overstayed his welcome.

Good God I already have a horrible headache; didn't need to see him. Still think he should have been penalized for straight arming the other guy.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Post by peebeeb Mon May 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Does Lucas not realize just how stupid that whole whaboom thing is? 

Can't imagine a smart woman like Rachel wanting to spend her life listening to that.

smh
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue May 30, 2017 1:03 am

Guess we're stuck with Lucas for another week or so. Darn 

Peter impressed me the most; seems to be sincere. Smile  Copper is adorable!  Bryan bears a physical

resemblance to Zak Waddell in Des' season.  Wish he'd cool it with those sloppy kisses! Yuck
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue May 30, 2017 1:18 am

Babs2147 wrote:Guess we're stuck with Lucas for another week or so. Darn 

Peter impressed me the most; seems to be sincere. Smile  Copper is adorable!  Bryan bears a physical

resemblance to Zak Waddell in Des' season.  Wish he'd cool it with those sloppy kisses! Yuck
I like Peter a lot.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue May 30, 2017 1:30 am

I think Rachel is one of the best bachelorettes they have had on this show.  She is smart and interesting.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue May 30, 2017 1:48 am

I can't imagine Rachel wanting to spend a married life with Whaboom! all the time either.  Pull hair

I wonder why the producers didn't have the ex-girlfriend or girlfriend Lexi tell Rachel about her and DeMario's relationship earlier, if Lexi's known about DeMario being on the show since After the Final Rose aired.   I guess it's for dramatic effect!  Poor Rachel.

One of my relatives who doesn't watch the show said Rachel's not even cute.  I don't know how anybody can say that.  I think she's very lovely.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue May 30, 2017 11:10 am

Rachel seems to be one of the most interesting and compelling Bach'ette in a long time. She has some good guys to choose from. 

The Demario thing seemed scripted to me. It just didn't seem authentic. The jilted girlfriend shows up, throws a monkey wrench into any burgeoning relationship and Rachel gives him the boot. Of course back he comes to plead his case. We've seen this scenario or a variation of it many times. WhaBoom is an annoying producer plant without any redeeming qualities. 

With those gripes out of the way I am very hopeful for a great season.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue May 30, 2017 1:26 pm

I like Rachel a lot and think she's very attractive. She seems bright and fun. I like that she doesn't hold back with her laughter. 

Whaboom guy needs to go now.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Tue May 30, 2017 1:32 pm

Great post, Lesallee. I agree with everything you said! Rose It seems the producers always put someone on there that irritates most of the viewers. I think he'll be there for awhile! She has a lot of good choices!  Most of them really impressed me.   Congrats to the producers, they outdid themselves with this one!  Should be fun!
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue May 30, 2017 1:40 pm

Her lawyer skills really came into use when dealing with Demario.  If Whaboom didn't do that craziness, he might be okay.  Blake is going to be a problem. What a whiner. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Tue May 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Is Blake the "Aspiring drummer?" What does that even mean? Does he have a garage band? What does he do to make money?

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed May 31, 2017 12:09 am

He's the aspiring drummer, but it says according to his Instagram he's really a personal trainer.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed May 31, 2017 11:15 am

Seems every season we have a lot of "personal trainers". Also there is usually one singer-song writer that no one ever heard of. Looking to promote their careers I think.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed May 31, 2017 11:17 am

The article also said they might have put aspiring drummer because there were quite a few personal trainers this season.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat Empty Thanks Glitters

Post by Ughwhatname Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:13 am

Glittersisgld wrote:He's the aspiring drummer, but it says according to his Instagram he's really a personal trainer.
 I'm glad he has a job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:13 am

Lesalle wrote:

The Demario thing seemed scripted to me. It just didn't seem authentic. The jilted girlfriend shows up, throws a monkey wrench into any burgeoning relationship and Rachel gives him the boot. Of course back he comes to plead his case. We've seen this scenario or a variation of it many times. WhaBoom is an annoying producer plant without any redeeming qualities. 

Total fabricated drama - I'm sick of this crap.  that dude was totally blindsided and embarrassed on purpose just because the producers wanted some action.  that chick was full frontal psychobitch. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:25 am

Ughwhatname wrote:Is Blake the "Aspiring drummer?" What does that even mean? Does he have a garage band? What does he do to make money?

Yeah, that's the Moron who says "his penis is amazing".  The only reason he's an 'aspiring drummer' is because he beats his meat in front of the mirror.   It's obvious this Big Skid is being set up as the next scripted confrontational drama.  Drummer Boy and WhaBoom are gonna have a Penis Sword fight. ....I hate this friggin show.

The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat Rs_64012

https://imgur.com/a/FmhX1
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Yeah - the whole sex / penis thing is stupid.  Any man who talks about it like that, is over compensating for something!  Plus, he has stupid hair and a gross hairy chest.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Dazz wrote:Yeah - the whole sex / penis thing is stupid.  Any man who talks about it like that, is over compensating for something!  Plus, he has stupid hair and a gross hairy chest.

What do you got against a guy with a hairy chest, Dazz?   It's a sign of virility:)  this whole growing facial scruff, but shaving body hair and "Man-Scaping" has gotta go.  Did your Dad shave his chest ?@#?@?
You Chicks just gotta deal with it, 80% dudes have hair on the chest and the other 20% are taking female hormones:) bbbuwuhahahahhahahahahah
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:47 pm

Normally, I don't mind a hairy chest, but his is ginger.  I like dark and handsome, George Clooney of man hair ;-) 

My dad?  No, he was rugged as ever.  He shaves his face dry - no water, no shave cream.   Shocked

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:30 pm

I like a guy with chest hair, not him but...  Very Happy
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Good riddance to Whaboom guy and Drummer boy !  I was glad both of them got booted off - especially Blake since he was always sneering and jeering and making comments about Lucas .  How clueless was Lucas ? LOL ! But Blake instigated the fighting and deserved to be eliminated too for being immature and insecure enough to let Lucas provoke him !  Pathetic dopes !
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Now if Lee gets the boot I will applaud. What a sleaze he is. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkr1960) Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Good for Rachel for showing good judgement first in what she said when Demario showed up at the house and also in getting rid of both Lucas and Blake at the same time. I predicted she was gonna shut that nonsense down real fast. Both of them were being immature. And after they got eliminated that exchange between them in the driveway was even more so. Good riddance.

On the one on one date, not sure why the producers came up with riding horse into stores on Rodeo Drive. Kind of dumb. If they were gonna do that they should have put those bags on the horses that they could do their business in. I guess their running out of ideas. I guess the only reason the store owners allowed it was for free publicity.

I'm hoping this is the last time we're gonna see the other girls this season. Rachel is quite capable of doing this on her own. I guess they keep putting them on there to promote them for the next BIP. I know at least two of them are supposed to be on there but I'm suspecting now that more of them will be there too.

I prefer the original format of having a rose ceremony at the end of each episode. This tune in next week is getting old.

Keepthefaith1960(rkr1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top