Nell

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nell

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:14 pm

Get her Carly Get Her!!!!! I feel sorry for Sonny for once he's innocent and is going to get Carly's wrath as well....I am  kinda perplexed with this one, YES he should have told her what he thought was the truth.....I just hope the whole set up story comes out.
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9237
Likes : 2698
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by 431902j on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:03 pm

I loved how Bobbie tore into Nell.
But no one knows Nell set Sonny up and he is not the
guilty party this time.
They have to explain who she is, where she came from, and why she wants to hurt Carly.
And somehow we have to find out that she is a twisted,
evil little witch who framed Sonny.

I need to calm down. Is it happy hour yet?
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 670
Likes : 901
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:41 pm

431902j wrote:I loved how Bobbie tore into Nell.
But no one knows Nell set Sonny up and he is not the
guilty party this time.
They have to explain who she is, where she came from, and why she wants to hurt Carly.
And somehow we have to find out that she is a twisted,
evil little witch
who framed Sonny.

I need to calm down. Is it happy hour yet?
I felt really sad for Carly.
today was sooo good, but there's still so much more to the story..... 

yay Bobbie!  Cheers!
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1744
Likes : 1900
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:13 am

FLPeaches wrote:
431902j wrote:I loved how Bobbie tore into Nell.
But no one knows Nell set Sonny up and he is not the
guilty party this time.
They have to explain who she is, where she came from, and why she wants to hurt Carly.
And somehow we have to find out that she is a twisted,
evil little witch
who framed Sonny.

I need to calm down. Is it happy hour yet?
I felt really sad for Carly.
today was sooo good, but there's still so much more to the story..... 

yay Bobbie!  Cheers!

I'm betting that Carly will get the full story out of the twit, just hope we all get to see it!
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9237
Likes : 2698
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by moon0627 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:37 pm

I have a strange feeling that Nell's sob story whatever it is will touch Carly even after she rips into her and after Carly's anger abates she will forgive Nell and continue to blame Sonny.  Then later on down the line it will somehow come out that Sonny was setup by Nell (hopefully by Bobbie again - love her!) but of course by then it will be too late for them as a couple - Boo Hoo - not ! I dont care if Sonny & Carly ever get back together - it is way past time for them to move on.
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 342
Likes : 402
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:48 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Get her Carly Get Her!!!!! I feel sorry for Sonny for once he's innocent and is going to get Carly's wrath as well....I am  kinda perplexed with this one, YES he should have told her what he thought was the truth.....I just hope the whole set up story comes out.
..and  Yuck Suspect  Nelle just keeps lying and lying..............

I would not be surprised if she's planning to have sex with (and possibly get pregnant by) Michael...
grrrr....just please make this storyline end! 
  hairpull

* omg, here comes the showdown, can't wait for tomorrow!   Eek!
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1744
Likes : 1900
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:18 pm

FLPeaches wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:Get her Carly Get Her!!!!! I feel sorry for Sonny for once he's innocent and is going to get Carly's wrath as well....I am  kinda perplexed with this one, YES he should have told her what he thought was the truth.....I just hope the whole set up story comes out.
..and  Yuck Suspect  Nelle just keeps lying and lying..............

I would not be surprised if she's planning to have sex with (and possibly get pregnant by) Michael...
grrrr....just please make this storyline end! 
  hairpull

* omg, here comes the showdown, can't wait for tomorrow!   Eek!
Oh Man I cannot wait for tomorrow, Carly is going to rip her a new one.....Will the lying bitch come clean???? Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9237
Likes : 2698
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:01 pm

I can't help but wonder, after all the drama with Jason and Sam and the ♥ newborn baby ♥ has somewhat calmed down,,,, (Carly will most likely offer support)
and even though we all know that NOTHING HAPPENED and it was all a total set-up..

but once Carly finds out that Jason knew about Sonny and Nelle, and he knew that Nelle was someone Carly should not have been trusting..
how is she going to react? 
I really hope this doesn't damage their BFF relationship.
Rose
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1744
Likes : 1900
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:13 am

FLPeaches wrote:I can't help but wonder, after all the drama with Jason and Sam and the ♥ newborn baby ♥ has somewhat calmed down,,,, (Carly will most likely offer support)
and even though we all know that NOTHING HAPPENED and it was all a total set-up..

but once Carly finds out that Jason knew about Sonny and Nelle, and he knew that Nelle was someone Carly should not have been trusting..
how is she going to react? 
I really hope this doesn't damage their BFF relationship.
Rose
Oh I never thought about that, with Carly you never know which way she'll go.  But imo she always finds a way to forgive Jason Confused
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9237
Likes : 2698
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:19 pm

While today was good tomorrow looks like it's going to be a whooper!!!!
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9237
Likes : 2698
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:10 pm

wow, today's episode seemed to go by way too fast!
and you're right, tomorrow should be a real doozy.

Thumbs up!  can't wait...  
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1744
Likes : 1900
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by GH Senior on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:18 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:
431902j wrote:I loved how Bobbie tore into Nell.
But no one knows Nell set Sonny up and he is not the
guilty party this time.
They have to explain who she is, where she came from, and why she wants to hurt Carly.
And somehow we have to find out that she is a twisted,
evil little witch
who framed Sonny.

I need to calm down. Is it happy hour yet?
I felt really sad for Carly.
today was sooo good, but there's still so much more to the story..... 

yay Bobbie!  Cheers!

I'm betting that Carly will get the full story out of the twit, just hope we all get to see it!
i would only 'hope' the PTB, the Writer's, would read what you've written but we ALL know they don't!  and this ticks me off, so bad. they are not going to reveal that Sonny was most definitely "SET UP", and didn't sleep with Nell.  All this to put her closer to Michael so he'll side with her, and as I've read, even Carly might give up her 'pay back' because she doesn't want to loose him!  This is bull and i want her to slap this evil, twisted witch too. All that time of lies and schemes, and we're no closer to finding out Why she hates Carly and why she was so bent on blowing up her marriage, cause we won't find out in the near future - or IF EVER - that she never, even slept with Sonny!  you talk about a real lousy plot and S L, if you'd call it that, this sure is one! Today was the only day I didn't yell at my screen, but Carly and Sonny are over, and that saddens me.  They are really meant to be together!!!  So now, I want this witch to TOTALLY come clean and leave PC.... Beating a dead horse  

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 412
Likes : 542
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by 431902j on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:30 pm

Tomorrow's show will probably be pre empted for something political or weather related.
And we will have to wait all weekend to find out what
happened.

Technically, Sonny did sleep with Nell, he just didn't have sex with her. He had passed out. But he didn't know that he didn't. So he feels guilty.
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 670
Likes : 901
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by GH Senior on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:50 pm

431902j wrote:Tomorrow's show will probably be pre empted for something political or weather related.
And we will have to wait all weekend to find out what
happened.

Technically, Sonny did sleep with Nell, he just didn't have sex with her. He had passed out. But he didn't know that he didn't. So he feels guilty.
you say Technically, Sonny did sleep with Nell, and yet i don't agree, not the same thing!  Since Sonny's made several times, in both days, statements eluding to  "she PLANTED, this and that",  why wouldn't he, and others, start to question and ask what else could she have been capable of, and especially along the lines of a "Plant".   I just have this sneaky suspicion they're gonna bilk this for all it's worth, and we're not gonna get her to admit to it, so we all squirm.  Too me, they love to let Ava and several of their fav's, literally get away with murder, and never pay for it. They love to 'redeem' these characters, well i don't buy it. Ava is evil and so is Nell.  And they can't change the past, even though they try to write it differently.  the old viewers remember!

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 412
Likes : 542
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Thanks  I love this >

' And they can't change the past, even though they try to write it differently.
 the old viewers remember! '  

yes, we do remember things - even though sometimes it's like we're not supposed to Giggle

Soapbox
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1744
Likes : 1900
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:29 am

GH Senior wrote:
431902j wrote:Tomorrow's show will probably be pre empted for something political or weather related.
And we will have to wait all weekend to find out what
happened.

Technically, Sonny did sleep with Nell, he just didn't have sex with her. He had passed out. But he didn't know that he didn't. So he feels guilty.
you say Technically, Sonny did sleep with Nell, and yet i don't agree, not the same thing!  Since Sonny's made several times, in both days, statements eluding to  "she PLANTED, this and that",  why wouldn't he, and others, start to question and ask what else could she have been capable of, and especially along the lines of a "Plant".   I just have this sneaky suspicion they're gonna bilk this for all it's worth, and we're not gonna get her to admit to it, so we all squirm.  Too me, they love to let Ava and several of their fav's, literally get away with murder, and never pay for it. They love to 'redeem' these characters, well i don't buy it. Ava is evil and so is Nell.  And they can't change the past, even though they try to write it differently.  the old viewers remember!
Your right Sonny keeps saying over and over again he doesn't remember why not question if the deed was really done.  I really hope that the entire truth comes out other wise I'm going to be one pissed viewer Mad!
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9237
Likes : 2698
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Oh brother Nelle you have been fed one big giant bag of crap-o-la from your father.  Time to get out of Port Chuck.....Carly is going to wipe the floor with you, you sure messed with the wrong people!
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9237
Likes : 2698
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by GH Senior on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:36 pm

don't think she will MP and not only that, but this little twit, liar, conniver, deceiver, and "skank" is STILL testifying to the LIE,   stating that "I slept with your husband" to Carly today, as in tit for tat.  But, she did not sleep, in effect, have any relations with Sonny!  no way, and that she drugged him, so he was passed out and had NO memory!  so when, you horrible writer's will this Most IMPORTANT piece of information be revealed?  Will it ever?  Will it be in my lifetime?   Duh

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 412
Likes : 542
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by GH Senior on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:40 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
GH Senior wrote:
431902j wrote:Tomorrow's show will probably be pre empted for something political or weather related.
And we will have to wait all weekend to find out what
happened.

Technically, Sonny did sleep with Nell, he just didn't have sex with her. He had passed out. But he didn't know that he didn't. So he feels guilty.
you say Technically, Sonny did sleep with Nell, and yet i don't agree, not the same thing!  Since Sonny's made several times, in both days, statements eluding to  "she PLANTED, this and that",  why wouldn't he, and others, start to question and ask what else could she have been capable of, and especially along the lines of a "Plant".   I just have this sneaky suspicion they're gonna bilk this for all it's worth, and we're not gonna get her to admit to it, so we all squirm.  Too me, they love to let Ava and several of their fav's, literally get away with murder, and never pay for it. They love to 'redeem' these characters, well i don't buy it. Ava is evil and so is Nell.  And they can't change the past, even though they try to write it differently.  the old viewers remember!
Your right Sonny keeps saying over and over again he doesn't remember why not question if the deed was really done.  I really hope that the entire truth comes out other wise I'm going to be one pissed viewer Mad!
  me too "Your right Sonny keeps saying over and over again he doesn't remember why not question if the deed was really done.  I really hope that the entire truth comes out other wise I'm going to be one pissed viewer Mad!"  

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 412
Likes : 542
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:28 pm

the scenes were all very intense the last couple of days,
but no questions were answered and nothing concrete was really discovered or explained.
I just feel so confused..... (I think maybe now more than ever) Confused
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1744
Likes : 1900
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by believeinme246 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:46 pm

Why didn't Carly say that she'd have never expected Frank to get her a kidney since he was an adoptive father and not biologically related? 

I wonder whether Jax forged Carly's name on a letter?
avatar
believeinme246
Power User

Posts : 572
Likes : 815
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:39 pm

believeinme246 wrote:Why didn't Carly say that she'd have never expected Frank to get her a kidney since he was an adoptive father and not biologically related? 

I wonder whether Jax forged Carly's name on a letter?
right. still, no mention of biology.
so, are we to assume that it was just some super lucky co-incidence that Nelle turned out to be a match?
and until recently, why was she always shying away from Michael? 
what the heck is Jax's part in all this? 
and when is Sonny going to realize that the sex-thing was a total set-up, it never even happened, and how in blue blazes is he ever going to prove it?
Duh  grrrrr,,, way more questions than answers.
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1744
Likes : 1900
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by GH Senior on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:49 pm

FLPeaches wrote:the scenes were all very intense the last couple of days,
but no questions were answered and nothing concrete was really discovered or explained.
I just feel so confused..... (I think maybe now more than ever) Confused
Hi Peaches, today more than ever was the confusing part to me. If you all caught the ravings of both Nell and Carly, it just doesn't make any "sense" at all to me, how this 'matched kidney'  came from adoptive parents, either Mr or Mrs Benson!!!  
And here's what I just played back: Sonny "What did Carly do to deserve this Nell?  Nell: "My last name is Benson and it was your last name too (to Carly."  Nell goes on: "But we have a lot more in common than just your last name (to Carly)."   All Carly says is "You're Frank Benson's daughter!" Nell: "yes that's right, Frank Benson was my father and he was your father too!"  Carly: "no he wasn't! Frank Benson was a dead-beat who walked out on me and my adoptive mother, when I was 3 years old."  then a back and forth, and Carly asks Nell: "Is that what he did to you and your mother?"  Carly: "Frank Benson meant nothing to me, (talking about him asking for money and she wouldn't give him a dime).  To which Nell screams: "Until you (to Carly)  demanded  a kidney!" 
So I say again, where's the BLOOD RELATION?  And the words used today, still did NOT say that Frank Benson Was indeed Carly's father!!!  If the wacko writer's are going to spin this as if BOBBIE had an affair with Frank Benson, that's a crock and would be the ONLY WAY THERE COULD BE A BLOOD TIE BETWEEN NELL AND CARLY!!!   and I won't buy it! The writer's are on some sort of fishing exposition and I don't appreciate it if, they do indeed, rewrite GH's history!  Crazy

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 412
Likes : 542
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:09 pm

High five  I guess we're trying to make sense of something that makes no sense.... 
and it's giving me a headache.
Wink
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1744
Likes : 1900
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by GH Senior on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:17 pm

sorry to go on and on about this but - I just caught something on my playback from Ava being questioned by Jordan, about Liv.  Ava: "my half-sister, Olivia, she's alive."  i've always seen that we could catch a preview of something, when they flash from one scene to another, in this case, where Sonny said to Nell: "that's enough, it wasn't Carly that screwed you over, it was your own father."   then the scene switches right over to Ava calling Olivia, her half-sister!  So you get where I'm going with this? we're still to believe they're sisters, half or otherwise, from "adoptive parents"???  hello, i'm not the confused, misguided one here! 

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 412
Likes : 542
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum