Nell

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nell

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:42 pm

supposedly...John Durant is Carly's biological father....or at least that's what we were told all those years ago.

(?) unless they plan on re-adjusting history,,,
again. Duh
Dizzy

Last edited by FLPeaches on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Applause  yay, Carly!
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:44 am

GH Senior wrote:sorry to go on and on about this but - I just caught something on my playback from Ava being questioned by Jordan, about Liv.  Ava: "my half-sister, Olivia, she's alive."  i've always seen that we could catch a preview of something, when they flash from one scene to another, in this case, where Sonny said to Nell: "that's enough, it wasn't Carly that screwed you over, it was your own father."   then the scene switches right over to Ava calling Olivia, her half-sister!  So you get where I'm going with this? we're still to believe they're sisters, half or otherwise, from "adoptive parents"???  hello, i'm not the confused, misguided one here! 

I'm going out on a limb here and it's a very long limb.........adopted children call each other brother or sister so I'm thinking they want us to "Believe" that Nelle and Carly are sisters even though Carly was adopted Duh however it doesn't explain Jax or anyone going to Frank for the kidney Help They are doing a very bad job with exposing this horrible Nelle story. 

And your right GH I have a feeling she's not going anywhere anytime soon Darn
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Of course we are stuck with Nell ... calls for her to "be gone" dont work that way.  I agree they will try to make us accept the sibling connection and make us feel sorry for poor Nell and the dire circumstances that involved her losing her kidney as a child.  And I wonder if they will eventually couple her with Michael to bring them all closer and since its been a long time since he's had a real relationship.  BTW - whatever happened to Rosalie ?
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:57 pm

moon0627 wrote:Of course we are stuck with Nell ... calls for her to "be gone" dont work that way.  I agree they will try to make us accept the sibling connection and make us feel sorry for poor Nell and the dire circumstances that involved her losing her kidney as a child.  And I wonder if they will eventually couple her with Michael to bring them all closer and since its been a long time since he's had a real relationship.  BTW - whatever happened to Rosalie ?
I'm feeling the same way Moon I don't know how it will happen but here's my thoughts on the subject.  Michael is going to talk Nelle into looking at her fathers story and his motives she'll find out he lied to her, hence the sympathy card is played.  I also have a very strong suspicion that Michael and Nelle will get together after she confessed she didn't sleep with Sonny.

I don't know if you remember that Rosalie and Brad were married, they went off to get divorced and she never returned.
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:17 pm

grrrr.... Nelle.  No  and so she's decided to stay in town?  stupid move, girlie.

yet we still don't know the complete truth about what part Jax played and what he knew and how he knew it..
I think we all came up with so much better ideas than what was eventually shown on screen. 
Help   this big Nelle story/reveal was a big fat dud, and now after months of speculation, maybe I'm wrong,
but it's beginning to look like the whole thing was just used as a vehicle to break up Sonny and Carly --
again. Duh
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:36 pm

ITA - Nelle's story ended up being so lame and dragged on too long - such a waste of time !  And she didnt have to be so mean to Joss yesterday - she gave her a kidney so they will always have that in common.
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:01 pm

moon0627 wrote:ITA - Nelle's story ended up being so lame and dragged on too long - such a waste of time ! 
And she didnt have to be so mean to Joss yesterday - she gave her a kidney so they will always have that in common.
I heard a rumor Jax might make an appearance soon, maybe he'll have some details.

oh I know, that was awful ~  Crying or Very sad I felt so bad for Joss.
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:09 pm

FLPeaches wrote:
moon0627 wrote:ITA - Nelle's story ended up being so lame and dragged on too long - such a waste of time ! 
And she didnt have to be so mean to Joss yesterday - she gave her a kidney so they will always have that in common.
I heard a rumor Jax might make an appearance soon, maybe he'll have some details.

oh I know, that was awful ~  Crying or Very sad I felt so bad for Joss.
I hope by soon they mean Monday, one of the soaps Magazines said Carly is plotting her revenge I can't wait to see what she does to this bitch.
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:35 pm

I'm hoping that Jax comes back and sees all the mess Nelle has created, then finally confesses that she is, actually, his niece, Jerry's daughter...

(I know I've been saying the same thing for months, but now it might really make sense  Wink )

it might explain how Jax tracked down the donor, and his uncomfortable/peculiar behavior when Nelle first came to town...maybe he was the one who arranged things from the very beginning - and (completely without Carly's knowledge, letting her believe it was Jake's kidney) he knew exactly where to go to save the life of his own daughter, Joss.

remember, he almost confided something to Alexis the last time he was on screen, but then I think something else happened and they were interrupted... 
Thinking I've just got this nagging feeling that the Nelle-saga isn't really officially over until we hear what Jax has to say.
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:00 pm

So you think she's lying about being Frank Benson's daughter.....very interesting, I like your thinking.....very detective like.....and what a turn of events that would be.
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:28 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Jax went to Jerry and asked for him to save Joss's life with Nelle's Kidney...theirs the blood connection!........JUST A GUESS PEOPLE!!!!!!
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:32 pm

MPchimesin wrote:So you think she's lying about being Frank Benson's daughter.....very interesting, I like your thinking.....very detective like.....and what a turn of events that would be.
see, that's the part where I get super-confused and my theory gets shaky.
maybe somehow... Jax might have arranged for Nelle's adoption all those years ago.... (?)
but then, the timing would be way off, so that doesn't make any sense.

all I know is that inside my head my idea sounds somewhat logical, but then, when I try to put it in writing,
it ends up sounding pretty goofy. Confused

I just wish this storyline can be over --
soon.  Dizzy
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:35 pm

MPchimesin wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Jax went to Jerry and asked for him to save Joss's life with Nelle's Kidney...theirs the blood connection!........JUST A GUESS PEOPLE!!!!!!
Thumbs up!  right!  Cheers!
that's what I've been thinking all along - it's biological on Jax's side, not Carly's.
High five
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:05 pm

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/posts/general-hospital-ingo-rademacher-return-127243/photos/ingo-rademacher-gh-costars-02-200733

Ingo Rademacher (Jax) is returning to GENERAL HOSPITAL again, but this time he might be sticking around for a while!

During a recent Twitter Q&A with fans, GH executive producer Frank Valentini dropped the bombshell when one viewer asked if Jax would be back in Port Charles anytime soon. “Yes!” he replied. “And it will be a huge payoff for Nelle, Carly, and Sonny.”

Popcorn
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:40 am

We could be way off base, but maybe our thinking is right Confused hopefully we will find out soon enough.......Jax hurry up back to port chuck.
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum