Nell

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nell

Post by 431902j on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:37 pm

We didn't have to see her today Smile But the show was worth watching today. Things are happening.
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:54 pm

She wasn't here today so that's a good thing  Giggle
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:41 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:She wasn't here today so that's a good thing  Giggle
can somebody explain to me how in the world they expect us to accept Nell as the 'sister' of Carly and worse to be the 'match' for Joss' kidney - when in fact Nell's bio father was NOT Carly's dad, but her adoptive father.  And Carly's mother is Bobbie!  There is NO blood connection there!  So why put her out there as Carly's sister and hating her and wanting revenge against Carly!  Carly didn't even care for him, as she disclosed, and only liked her stepmother!   so what's the story?  why is she EVEN on the show in the first place???  can't stand that girl, and today, wished Sonny had slapped her silly,  Giggle but i don't want Sonny to get into any trouble!  she is such a conniving snake, and Sonny is in for so much heartache when she spins her horrible lies to Carly and anybody that will listen, and blow up Sonny's marriage!  How is anyone gonna find out she lied about everything and nothing happened because he was drugged.... Darn
Nell and Ava, 2 witches who should be mother and daughter, they have soooooo much in common!  And my last peeve, this show's all about 'Revenge' lately, since now they've added another witch to GH, Liv and her pals.  Seems there's no romance, happiness, for anyone on GH these days.  It's becoming so dark.

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:38 pm

Carly has forgiven Sonny for so many things...fathering Kristina with Alexis, his 'business',
when he was accused of killing A J, his romances with Kate/Connie and Olivia, fathering Avery with Ava,
and his marriage to Johnny's sister/mother...and she
keeps remarrying him.  Nelle has no idea of the bond
between Sonny and Carly.  Just as Carly wanted to kill Ava for killing Morgan (and she may not have
planted the bomb but she was responsible for his death) she might feel the same about Nelle. Especially when Bobbie and Felicia figure it all out.
Just glad Sonny knows what Nelle really is.
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:13 am

431902j wrote:Carly has forgiven Sonny for so many things...fathering Kristina with Alexis, his 'business',
when he was accused of killing A J, his romances with Kate/Connie and Olivia, fathering Avery with Ava,
and his marriage to Johnny's sister/mother...and she
keeps remarrying him.  Nelle has no idea of the bond
between Sonny and Carly.  Just as Carly wanted to kill Ava for killing Morgan (and she may not have
planted the bomb but she was responsible for his death) she might feel the same about Nelle. Especially when Bobbie and Felicia figure it all out.
Just glad Sonny knows what Nelle really is.
I loved the scenes between Sonny and Nelle! 
super intense.
wow, if looks could kill.......
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:34 pm

I loved the scene where he was threatening her and touched her nose. She's so creepy that she was barely squirming.
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:42 am

I hope Sonny scared the hell out of Nelle and she runs back to Atlanta (if that's where she is really from) so fast and never returns!
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:07 pm

believeinme246 wrote:I loved the scene where he was threatening her and touched her nose. She's so creepy that she was barely squirming.
LOL -  i dont find Sonny scary in the least and apparently neither does Nell.  He's such a little guy that Nell could probably knock him over with one push Giggle   And you're right - she is creepy - her desire to get revenge is ready to boil over so she'd better hurry up and get it done.  The bra was a dumb idea and she already has him on tape so what is she waiting for ?  Shocked
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Nelle you better hope that your passport takes you so far away because if Sonny finds you your a dead Bit*h!
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:14 pm

moon0627 wrote:
believeinme246 wrote:I loved the scene where he was threatening her and touched her nose. She's so creepy that she was barely squirming.
LOL -  i dont find Sonny scary in the least and apparently neither does Nell.  He's such a little guy that Nell could probably knock him over with one push Giggle   And you're right - she is creepy - her desire to get revenge is ready to boil over so she'd better hurry up and get it done.  The bra was a dumb idea and she already has him on tape so what is she waiting for ?  Shocked
WOW.....I would like to see it!!!!  Nelle taking on Sonny makes me laugh LOL Laughing    :ROFLWait till she includes Carly with whatever her battle is Scared   be afraid be very afraid Nelle..........!  Your not going t win!
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Don't understand her and Michael trapped in the cabin if there can be no romance.

Is that the cabin where he killed Johnny's mother/sister defending Carly and Joss?
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

So Tired of This....

Post by Freda3000 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:15 pm

It has gotten to the point where I am not sure I care anymore... I hope we get some background as to her motivation soon, because right now I just want her to get a smack down from Sonny.... or Carly.   this is one of those SL's that is taking way too long to move along.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by lilymaid2011 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:04 pm

My neighbor told me that she is Carly's adopted  half sister.  Her adopted  father left her mom and married someone else.   Not that it explains her resentment of Carly, but it might be true.

SoapboxFlowers

lilymaid2011

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:47 pm

lilymaid2011 wrote:My neighbor told me that she is Carly's adopted  half sister.  Her adopted  father left her mom and married someone else.   Not that it explains her resentment of Carly, but it might be true.

SoapboxFlowers
this is what I said above! "can somebody explain to me how in the world they expect us to accept Nell as the 'sister' of Carly and worse to be the 'match' for Joss' kidney - when in fact Nell's bio father was NOT Carly's dad, but her adoptive father.  And Carly's mother is Bobbie!  There is NO blood connection there!  So why put her out there as Carly's sister and hating her and wanting revenge against Carly!" 

so, I'll ASK again, somebody tell me where's the 'blood' connection?  And, I thought Bobbie was Carly's biological mother! The Benson's, both Carly's adoptive parents, are just that - "adoptive" mom and dad to Carly!  
Nell, on the other hand, I don't know too much except that Mr. Benson was Nell's Father!  TPTB, are making it evident though, that Nell and Michael Can Not get together, and yes, as many are saying, let's get this S L over with, cause I just can't take this gal, she's too much of a deceiver and conniver, and I too would like either Bobbie or Carly to smack her down!  and now, her true, nasty, colors, are coming thru.  she 'snaps' a lot more often now, so I sure hope some start looking and digging into her past!  this is what I want to do to Nell -  :beating a deadand don't give me the baloney it's only a soap, cause she pushes my patience and interest it to the limit, just as the other nasty's do. (Re Ava- she better pay for her huge, huge, part in Morgan's death!!!  she set the whole thing in motion)

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:25 pm

everything you've said is 100% accurate, and for weeks I've been trying to figure it out. Thinking
yep. the blood relative part is what;s driving me crazy. all signs point to Nelle being a Benson, but then how in blue blazes are they related?  for awhile there I thought AJ could have been her father, but then, that doesn;t make any sense, either...

when this mystery first began, I was swearing up and down that Nelle was Jerry Jax's daughter,, (blood relation on Jax's side)
but now that won't work, either, because we've been steered in a different direction.....
  Confused
I tell you what, when the entire thing is (finally) over, it all better add up..
and TPTB better not 'forget' about the kidney donation that began this whole mess.
because right now the storyline really gives me a headache. Dizzy
(and I just want  No  Nelle gone)
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:30 pm

thanks Peaches and you gave me some chuckles with your post!  i agree, they better not rewrite the past just to get this S L closed. Scratch

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:15 pm

I hope Nelle doesn't have a change of heart and end up with Michael. He seems to be smitten. She might be rethinking the whole tape about Sonny that Carly will
hear. Wish Bobbie would open the package.

Somebody...not us....likes the girl just like they like
'Ava', so she might stay with us.
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:25 pm

Soapbox February sweeps are quickly coming to an end ~ please Bobbie, find out the truth!

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:30 pm

I wish Sonny and Bobbie could work together, Sonny could whack little Miss Nelle. set it up that she left town, new job, whatever -- Michael would be hurt, but hey, he's been hurt before...
and Carly would never have to know anything about anything.
but of course, that won't ever happen.....  Stir the pot

Confused

and okay, I can't get it out of my mind how Nelle and Michael look so much alike...
and she seems so hateful and vindictive toward both Carly and Sonny --

maybe she only feels grateful to the Benson family ,,,, for taking her in (?) and maybe Frank was truly the only dad she ever knew...

Confused I guess I'm just thinking out loud here and I realize this makes absolutely no sense,
there's no earthly explanation, and I haven;t been able to figure out if it even could happen or how or when or why --
still, I can't shake the feeling that she really might be AJ's daughter....
Dizzy Dizzy Dizzy

Crazy oh geez,...stop the madness...
I seriously need to quit thinking about this stuff.
Popcorn
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:07 pm

the pic of Nell with Bobbie (from Peaches) and the one in the center of the bottom row truly depict her nasty heart, yes i believe it, from her heart, her 'face' speaks!!  where's the sweetness(ha ha) now, that everyone was feeling about her!  well, not me, from the get go when she first showed up, I sensed something wrong with her, and slowly but surely, all her evilness emerged, and lately, she's been flying off the handle, hot-tempered, and lashing out so others could perceive it too.  she's just plain no good and out for who knows 'what revenge, or what she has against Carly'. I just want her gone, and if i had my way, she would have been the one that went off the bridge today!  Beating a dead horse

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:50 am

Laughing  hashtag mean girl needs a manicure...

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:28 am

Laughing WOW.....to say the least! LOL
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:45 pm

so i would guess TPTB (and the writers) are trying, and i use that word lightly, to redeem this detestable character Nell...   but hello, too little, too late!!!   Now, her conscience is kicking in???  after of course she blows up Carly's world!  this is such a creepy S L, and isn't following GH's past, as i've stated, and i believe IMHO, there is NO blood relation between this twit and Carly, whether her "Sister"  or "daughter"
how can she be?  so they better not "rewrite" history, soap or no soap, it makes no sense!  All I know is I want to see her gone, but I also know it's not happening in the near future and this really frustrates me, cause I keep working my remote to the point of burning down my batteries, every time she's on camera.....

get rid of the conniver, liar, and vengeful (although here's no reason for any revenge)  so we can move on with the other S L's which are far more interesting!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:47 pm

Looks like the PTB have decided that Nell is not Carly's offspring but some other relation sorta!!???!!

Nell betta watch out for Hurricane Carly...that's all I'm saying!!!!!!!!!!
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:06 pm

uh-oh,,, looks like it's about to hit the fan...
Scared
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum