Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 6A

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 6A - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 6A

Post by skt8word Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:58 pm

Jared, Caila, and Ashley were on the Ellen Degeneres show yesterday.  I had it recorded and watched it today, didn't know they were going to be on.  Ellen's funny.  There are no real serious moments.  If you want to see it, I see that the video has been posted elsewhere on the net.

As an aside, the premiere of Finding Prince Charming is airing tonight, first gay bachelor.  It's on the Logo channel (and VH1HD network), 9:00 to 10:30 PST tonight.  Also tomorrow at 6:30 p.m. PST, and Sept. 12, 10 p.m on Logo.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 6A - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 6A

Post by peebeeb Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:10 am

It's almost as bad as Married At First Sight or whatever that show is called.

Really? It takes a lot longer than 3 weeks in a fake ass setting to know someone.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweettea12 Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:30 pm

I finished watching the final 2 episodes. I didn't watch the final After Paradise yet. Here are my thoughts: (I'll post here because the episode 6B thread is empty?)

I was very surprised to see Lace and Grant get a tattoo - not really surprised that they went in, but that Lace was repeatedly hesitant and the operator kept going. I know a guy who got a tattoo and the first time he went in the shop, they did not give him a tattoo. They  said there was a waiting period. I wonder if that's state law or just the way that shop did it. Even if Mexico law requires no waiting period, the operator should not have continued with her. But then we don't see everything. She could have signed something to give her ok and they didn't show that. I wonder if Grant and Lace will last - Lace just seems so volatile. I wonder if that's her "TV persona" and she's fine otherwise. I thought she had a very nice speech at their final rose ceremony. I hope she removes the hair extensions too - I remember her on an "after" show during Ben's season. She looked beautiful with the chin-length bob style.

Carly and Evan looked so much in love! It doesn't really make sense compared to all the drama in the beginning. Like another comment said, the first few episodes must have been some manufactured drama. 

I did see the cover of a magazine that said Josh and Amanda were living together. That was a few weeks ago. I haven't heard anything since. I'll have time this weekend to watch the final After Paradise. I agree with some of the other comments. Why is there so much pressure to get engaged? I guess for more suspense. I think Carly and Evan truly wanted to become engaged. The other two couples - I guess we don't know how they truly felt but it just looked like there was some more pressure with those men to decide to propose. 

And then Nick - oh, I was sad for him. I thought Jenn gave a very nice speech. I did notice that Nick didn't look at her once during the time she was talking. I thought they were a good couple, but I don't blame Nick for not wanting to propose under pressure. He deserves a normal "courtship" (haha, not like he'll get that either on his upcoming season). Jenn is a nice girl and I hope she's doing ok. Remember when it was announced that Nick was the Bachelor? He said something - I can't remember quite what - but it seemed like he implied that Jenn would be one of the girls to be on his show. Did anyone else get that impression?

Sweettea12

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:40 pm

I don't recall anything about Nick implying that Jenn would be one of the girls on his show.  Hmm, I wonder what he said.  

I saw Nick on Good Morning America yesterday.  He said he didn't have much time or wasn't given much time to decide whether he would be the Bachelor.  Perhaps the producers wanted the announcement to happen in a hurry, I guess so it wouldn't be "overshadowed" or diminished by the announcement of not one but three engagements, as someone said.

The only proposal scene that made me cry was Lace and Grant's.  I lost it when Lace started crying, lol.  However, one thing I don't understand:  she told Grant that she loves Grant but that she loves "Grace" more.  What does she mean?  That she loves the idea of their being a couple more than she loves Grant?  How can she say she loves being in a relationship with a good guy or whatever more than she loves Grant?  Is that what she's thinking?  lol...wondering about her motivations a little.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Like somebody said on After Paradise, Nick and Jen's chemistry didn't always seem consistent.  It felt like there was something lacking.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweettea12 Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:42 pm

I wondered too what Lace meant when she said she loves "Grace" more. I think she means that she loves that the two of them are together - maybe that the sum of the parts is more than the whole? Separately, she loves Grant on his own - but as a couple, they rise to another level of their relationship. Something like that?  For being so volatile through the season, she did have some mature and deep comments at the end at their rose ceremony. 

I wondered also about what was said to make me think Jenn was going to be on Nick's show. I found two links - one is the clip of Nick on After Paradise as his Bachelor show is announced. Around the 1:20 mark Michelle and Nick are talking about how it's going to end with Jenn since Nick has obviously been chosen as the Bachelor. Nick says he can't give away any spoilers and Michelle quips "spoiler alert, it doesn't end". I've played it back many times and that's what it sounds like to me. So maybe that gave me the idea. And then I found an article on Zap2It speculating Jenn's return to the Bachelor mansion for Nick's season. I guess we'll have to wait and see! 

After Paradise clip:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3KvTcKkpZM

Zap2It article: http://zap2it.com/2016/09/the-bachelor-will-jen-show-up-during-nicks-season/

Sweettea12

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:22 am

Thank you for the links!  I thought Michelle was kidding before I watched her say "spoiler alert, it doesn't end" just now.  Now I think she may be speculating.  However, before she says that, Nick says he "can't talk spoilers."  To me, it wouldn't normally be a spoiler since he was announced as the Bachelor, making it clear that his and Jen's relationship ended, however since he said he can't talk spoilers makes me wonder if Paradise wasn't the end to their story.  Or maybe he was just teasing Giggle

Yeah I had heard that Lauren said that Nick and Jen were still seeing each other after Bachelor in Paradise and then he broke up with her after getting the news that he would be the next Bachelor.  The article says that pissed off Jen.  I am guessing that Jen is not going to the Bachelor mansion for Nick's season because of some self-respect, after the way he dumped her to go have his own season.  It would be interesting if she did reappear for Nick's season, if nothing else but to "warn" the other ladies about Nick Laughing

By the way, in interviews, not just this one but on GMA, et cetera, Nick seems considerably more humble to me than he has been in the past.  I remember when he was on Andi's season, and he had seemed arrogant at times back then.  Oh, how things have changed.  Is he more humble now because he was almost engaged but then dumped twice on national TV, or did the producers suggest he practice humility now that he's the Bachelor and because many people will remember him mainly from Andi's season and not have watched Paradise?  Nick said on AfterbuzzTV that the producers don't make people say anything on the show, but I don't know.  Nick seems more humble than on Paradise, even.

As for Grace, yeah it's like how some people say there's no such thing as a perfect person but there's such thing as a perfect couple.  I'm just stuck on the "more than" part.  So if she believes someday that the relationship is bad for Grant, would she let him go because she loves Grant, or would she stay with him because she loves the idea of their relationship more?
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:04 pm

If Nick had been going out with Jen before being chosen for the bachelor, it could be that their relationship wasn't enough to hold on to.  Who knows what their relationship was like at that point?  I also think that when you see people on these shows, you don't get their whole personality and if they do anything wrong, people get very judgmental of them.  There is good and bad to most people and you can't see all the aspects to their personalities on these shows because they aren't on for very long.  I don't think Nick changed for the show.  I'm sure his good side was always there.  Most people have been judged unfairly in their own lives for something they have done by people who don't know them very well.  It's human nature. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:27 pm

Agree with "There is good and bad to most people and you can't see all the aspects to their personalities on these shows because they aren't on for very long."  "Most people have been judged unfairly in their own lives for something they have done by people who don't know them very well." 

I rather like Nick upon watching Paradise.  Since he was passed over twice for someone else after getting nearly engaged on TV, it follows that he might lose a little confidence.  He definitely seemed more confident during his first appearance (Andi's season).  I didn't like some of the things he did between Andi's and Kaitlyn's seasons.  Perhaps he's matured since then.  In any case, I hope fourth time's a charm for him.  I think his season will be interesting.

I don't really think Nick and Jen were seeing each other seriously after filming BIP.  At least it didn't seem that way when Jen was on After Paradise.  If they were, the timing would be suspect.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:19 pm

skt8word wrote:Jared, Caila, and Ashley were on the Ellen Degeneres show yesterday.  I had it recorded and watched it today, didn't know they were going to be on.  Ellen's funny.  There are no real serious moments.  If you want to see it, I see that the video has been posted elsewhere on the net.

As an aside, the premiere of Finding Prince Charming is airing tonight, first gay bachelor.  It's on the Logo channel (and VH1HD network), 9:00 to 10:30 PST tonight.  Also tomorrow at 6:30 p.m. PST, and Sept. 12, 10 p.m on Logo.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:04 am

Thank you for posting that, SLA Very Happy  How did you do that? Popcorn
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:06 pm

skt8word wrote:Thank you for posting that, SLA Very Happy  How did you do that? Popcorn
You're welcome.  You need to copy the URL code (or the link at the top) of the video and then click on the you tube button and paste the code in the first box and then click on insert.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:46 am

SLA44 wrote:
skt8word wrote:Thank you for posting that, SLA Very Happy  How did you do that? Popcorn
You're welcome.  You need to copy the URL code (or the link at the top) of the video and then click on the you tube button and paste the code in the first box and then click on insert.
Thank you for the info, SLA!  I'll try that next time if I want to post a video link.  I'm sorry for the really late response.  This has been such a busy week for me, haven't gotten much sleep Counting sheep
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:37 pm

skt8word wrote:

I rather like Nick upon watching Paradise.    Perhaps he's matured since then.  In any case, I hope fourth time's a charm for him.  I think his season will be interesting.

I bet Nick 'Bangs' all three of his Fantasy Suite Dates, then doesn't end up getting married.  Most of all, I'm concerned his mom is gonna make an appearance on the show again.
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:43 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
skt8word wrote:

I rather like Nick upon watching Paradise.    Perhaps he's matured since then.  In any case, I hope fourth time's a charm for him.  I think his season will be interesting.

I bet Nick 'Bangs' all three of his Fantasy Suite Dates, then doesn't end up getting married.  Most of all, I'm concerned his mom is gonna make an appearance on the show again.
Can you imagine the heat he would take for that?  After him calling out Andi for that, he would get blasted.
Your avatar made me laugh.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:02 pm

thisoldmule wrote:

Can you imagine the heat he would take for that?  After him calling out Andi for that, he would get blasted.
Your avatar made me laugh.

I'd be really surprised if he ends up married; maybe engaged at best.  Did you hear, or read what Andi wrote about him in her bio; I bet it's some juicy stuff?  You're avatar is almost as good as mine Laughing
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:47 pm

It was awkward.  From people.com...."She wrote about that moment: "We're finally doing the deed, I'm trying to make the scenario less embarrassing by leading him toward romance, and all he can ask is would I rather f--- or make love?"
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:33 am

thisoldmule wrote:It was awkward.  From people.com...."She wrote about that moment: "We're finally doing the deed, I'm trying to make the scenario less embarrassing by leading him toward romance, and all he can ask is would I rather f--- or make love?"
I nearly spit out my coffee... nice touch Nick, so charming!

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:20 pm

Nick didn't get mad at Andi for sleeping with other guys.  Nick was in the final 2.  He had a right to think he was going to be picked.  People in the final 2 or 4 usually think they are the ones who will be picked.  There isn't anything wrong with Nick sleeping with women on the show.  The women know what they are in for.  Nick's response to Andi was normal considering he was second to last to be picked. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:23 pm

I'm sure I don't have to tell you adults that when you are in a relationship or in love you can have sex one of these 2 ways.  You can either f--- or make love.  This isn't anything new.  You have to spice things up.  There is more than one way to have sex.  You don't always have to be making love.  Nick isn't any different than anyone else in this way. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I'm sure I don't have to tell you adults that when you are in a relationship or in love you can have sex one of these 2 ways.  You can either f--- or make love.  This isn't anything new.  You have to spice things up.  There is more than one way to have sex.  You don't always have to be making love.  Nick isn't any different than anyone else in this way. 
I think it's weird to literally ask the question in the middle of their "session"...  Why say the words? That's a huge buzzkill to me. Just do what feels natural.  I don't think anyone is disputing that couples like to change it up and get raunchy too.  Nothing wrong with that. 
You have a major boner for Nick.  Giggle

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:30 pm

Lol!  Well, the poor guy is being picked on.  I do like him so far though. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:41 pm

I agree - he is totally nitpicked.  But he is a glutton for punishment.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:52 pm

Dazz wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:It was awkward.  From people.com...."She wrote about that moment: "We're finally doing the deed, I'm trying to make the scenario less embarrassing by leading him toward romance, and all he can ask is would I rather f--- or make love?"
I nearly spit out my coffee... nice touch Nick, so charming!
His mother should be so proud.  LOL!
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:21 pm

Dazz wrote:
You have a major boner for Nick.  Giggle

BBBUUWUAHAHHAHAHAHAH...........DAZZ you're hilarious!!!
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top