Between Seasons Conversations

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Between Seasons Conversations - Page 20 Empty Re: Between Seasons Conversations

Post by Lesallee Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Celebrity Apprentice fans; I opened a CA topic under Other Favourite Shows. A place to talk about the show. Have a look.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:50 am

Very sad. I wish her well.

Mischa Barton Voluntarily Hospitalized for Mental Evaluation
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:28 am

I saw that, she said someone spiked her drink. Whatever it was I wish her well also. I think she has had problems in the past.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:22 pm

Terra Jole was interviewed on Maria Menounos' SiriusXM radio program about her Season 23 experience on DWTS.  At Maria's YouTube channel there are five sound-bite videos of Terra talking about various aspects of her DWTS journey (dated February 1, 2017).  As much as Terra enjoyed her time on DWTS, it was also an emotional journey as she talks about injuries, her marriage, working with Sasha, etc.  Too bad we couldn't see the entire interview, but the short video clips give you some idea.  Check out Maria's channel for the rest of the videos.

Flower
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:41 pm

PureDWTS has just announced that DWTS producer Rob Wade is leaving and is moving to Fox Broadcasting.  No news yet on who will take his place. Hmmm. . .   Shocked
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:13 pm

Airplane Bye Rob see ya

Not surprised he's going to Fox

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:50 pm

Fox is a far cry from DWTS. Does anybody know what he will be doing on there?
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:06 pm

president of Alternative Entertainment Programming....of fox broadcasting. Laughing No seriously that is his title.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:43 pm

There is some guessing that there could be a promotion from within.  That would probably be the quickest way to fill the showrunner position at least for this upcoming season.
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:40 am

So glad I went to last years Pro Tour. Laurie is not a pro and she takes dances away from women that would have dances with Val . She is in all the routines. It was fun seeing Alek and Lindsay, recreate some of their dances, but this is overkill with Laurie doing the whole tour like she is a Pro on dwts, she is not.  She is not a professional ballroom dancer. 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:56 pm

kincaid53 wrote:    So glad I went to last years Pro Tour. Laurie is not a pro and she takes dances away from women that would have dances with Val . She is in all the routines. It was fun seeing Alek and Lindsay, recreate some of their dances, but this is overkill with Laurie doing the whole tour like she is a Pro on dwts, she is not.  She is not a professional ballroom dancer. 
Frequently the tour utilizes the talents of several of the just completed seasons contestants. For whatever reason this time they didn't, resulting in Laurie overkill, I guess. 

I agree with you Sis, watching Val dance with Sharna is a true treat and I would far rather see them than endless Laurie/Val. Oh well, it's over now and hopefully the next one will be better. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:58 pm

kincaid53 wrote:    president of Alternative Entertainment Programming....of fox broadcasting. Laughing No seriously that is his title.
I wonder if Alternative Entertainment is anything like Alternative Facts! LOL
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Lesallee wrote:
kincaid53 wrote:    president of Alternative Entertainment Programming....of fox broadcasting. Laughing No seriously that is his title.
I wonder if Alternative Entertainment is anything like Alternative Facts! LOL

I thought that was pretty funny. 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:19 pm

suebob16 wrote:PureDWTS has just announced that DWTS producer Rob Wade is leaving and is moving to Fox Broadcasting.  No news yet on who will take his place. Hmmm. . .   Shocked
The show was quite a mess when Rob took over from Conrad Green (who also left for another network and probably regrets it), and I think he did a good job. Not a single dull season since S18, great casting, plus the return of many favorite pros like Kym, Edyta, Karina, Louis, Cheryl, and Maks. I really hope they stay on track and someone from the team advances. Joe Sungkur comes to mind.   
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Lesallee wrote:
kincaid53 wrote:    So glad I went to last years Pro Tour. Laurie is not a pro and she takes dances away from women that would have dances with Val . She is in all the routines. It was fun seeing Alek and Lindsay, recreate some of their dances, but this is overkill with Laurie doing the whole tour like she is a Pro on dwts, she is not.  She is not a professional ballroom dancer. 
Frequently the tour utilizes the talents of several of the just completed seasons contestants. For whatever reason this time they didn't, resulting in Laurie overkill, I guess. 

I agree with you Sis, watching Val dance with Sharna is a true treat and I would far rather see them than endless Laurie/Val. Oh well, it's over now and hopefully the next one will be better. 
The abc website stated other guest appearances on the tour as still to be announced. They had probably been in negotiations with other contestants; it just turned out no one else would sign up.
The Strictly tour features all three finalists (Ore, Danny, and Louise). That's how I like it.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:05 pm

I've been reading about the Strictly tour. Seems to be a big hit. Don't the couples do a competition dance with winners selected each time? Sounds like fun.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:02 pm

Yes, that's how they do it. Craig and Len are judging; so it could also be considered Len's farewell tour.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:25 pm

From the Strictly tour last night: Danny and Oti.

Between Seasons Conversations - Page 20 Img_0017
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bailadora Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:13 pm

Did you go to see this tour kincaid? Laurie is not in all the numbers. She's in less than a quarter of them (opening, closing, AT Chicago, Pure Imagination waltz, Ben Rector freestyle, a reworked prom theme & a little jokey interaction with Keo). The tours generally have a hard time to get the celebs because they are almost 3-month commitments right after the intense 3-month season. The ones that they can get are usually ones that are washed-up & can give that additional time. Since Laurie is taking a break from gymnastics & does online school she was able to join them. The celeb helps to bring their fans to the shows & have more tickets sold, making the tour more successful which benefits the pros. I would have loved to have more celebs join, but at least we got Calvin in Windsor, AB in Pittsburgh, Rumer in Chicago, Noah Galloway in Birmingham & even Jacoby Jones in Houston. Hinch was planning to go the Cincinnati stop but one of his sponsors planned an event that day. Hopefully he will go to the next tour or have a charity function where he invites Sharna & Jenna.

bailadora

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:01 am

I liked Laurie and Vals Freestyle Very Happy  

Oh and no I didn't, did you? I have a lot of friends that did and info on what dances she was in differs from yours, not every cities performance is the same....Have a nice night Very Happy

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:09 am

Cast for S24 announcement on GMA March 1...great promo picture of Witney and Val Very Happy

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:13 am

Rumour has it Val and Amber split......new season, probably just a fling.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:15 am

I always thought Val and Amber were just a good time couple and not serious.They did seem to be having fun in the pictures.They are both adults and single so why not.

Any rumors out on who will be on the new season ? .... I am looking forward to it  ... Very Happy
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:32 pm

The most-dropped name so far must be gymnast Simone Biles. I just don't think it would be a good idea to follow Laurie so soon. Ok, we've had several boy band members, race car drivers, real housewives, and so on- just never on consecutive seasons if I remember correct. The only exception from the rule must be NFL-players. So the only question is probably who's next...
Usher has been mentioned here and there, but I
honestly can't believe that. I mean, he would make Meryl and Alfonso look like pedestrians on the floor.
I've also read that producers are said to be reluctant about the current bachelor. This might as well mean he will be on; just they don't want to give it away yet. Wouldn't be the first time either.
The majority of the cast members are usually the great unknown to me anyway. I'll make up my mind once I've seen them dance.
I am more interested which pros will compete. Maks and Derek are out; so will Mark and Tony return, and will Alan be promoted? Is Peta making her comeback, and will we see another fan favorite return?

DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:43 pm

I thought they had a gymnast on every season.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top