New Spoiler Out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Spoiler Out! Empty New Spoiler Out!

Post by BlueMoon Thu May 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Interesting!New Spoiler Out! 3122983877
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

New Spoiler Out! Empty Re: New Spoiler Out!

Post by grace8136 Thu May 09, 2013 10:42 pm

What's the spoiler?
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlejoy Fri May 10, 2013 1:59 am

Wow, I read the ones on Wetpaint. Can't wait till Sunday!

Last edited by Castlejoy on Fri May 10, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Castlejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri May 10, 2013 9:45 am

Where's the spoiler?

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlejoy Fri May 10, 2013 9:56 am

Miecies, the spoilers I saw were on the Wetpaint website. bit.ly/xBYCS1 and bit.ly/13mmtJr

Castlejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri May 10, 2013 12:22 pm

Thanks for the tip on the spoilers. At least one mystery is solved. We KNOW why they're looking up. lol.

I'm tired of trying to figure anything out ahead of time. They give so many false clues and red herrings that it's impossible to get a grip on things. Day after tomorrow. I must admit that since we're wrapping up AI, I'm really excited to see the finale.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Fri May 10, 2013 1:24 pm

Sorry, All, I should have left the link . . . New Spoiler Out! 2311691595

It's the one on Wetpaint that came out yesterday.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri May 10, 2013 2:16 pm

If you're referring to the one where Conrad hires someone to blow-up GG as Jack is making his way there I was shocked but not. It appears Conrad will turn out to be the anti-christ. That man is a monster, more than Jack will be hurt in this explosion. If the Graysons end this season having not taken a big hit somewhere I don't know if I will stick with this show for season 3. This family is a despicable bunch of human beings and I'm tired of them wrecking people's lives with no consequences. Feeling a little guilt is not enough. One of them needs to go down for something. They don't need to be rewarded in any way.

Conrad does not deserve the Governor's mansion.
Daniel should not get to marry Emily.
Victoria's other son, should be on the other end of that gun that's being pointed at her.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlejoy Fri May 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Mieces, I absolutely agree that karma has not yet hit the Grayson family. They are long overdue for epic payback for the evil they have wrought. For Conrad to think that, after all the havoc he's caused or been a part of, that he deserves to be the Governor is mind boggling. You'd think he'd want to slip quietly away into oblivion rather than be in the spotlight. His ego truly knows no bounds.

Since, from the spoiler, it would appear that Jack's in the building at the time of the explosion, do you think he's the anticipated death that's been discussed? Or since the spoiler makes his demise seem so likely, will he actually survive and someone else die at some other point during the finale? I do feel like they'll keep Jack alive at least until Emily tells him who she really is. They know that a lot of fans are waiting for that moment.

Just two more days...

Last edited by Castlejoy on Fri May 10, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Castlejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Fri May 10, 2013 3:39 pm

That's the spoiler. I agree with you that the Graysons need to go down for something. They are downright evil. Here I was thinking that Victoria was worse than Conrad. Doesn't he think the insurance company will find out it was set and not pay? Plus, it's an explosion in NYC, which is not something that anyone takes lightly these days.
I don't think Daniel should get to marry Emily, either. Life is short - why waste any of it with him, even if she thinks it will further her revenge agenda. Much better to see him suffer from not being able to marry her. She needs to cut the romance out completely with Daniel.
I think Emily will be able to save Jack. I think the death will either be Charlotte or Daniel. It could even be Ashley. Emily has some history with her, and could be upset at her death. It just can't be Jack or Nolan.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri May 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Castlejoy wrote:Since, from the spoiler, it would appear that Jack's in the building at the time of the explosion, do you think he's the anticipated death that's been discussed? Or since the spoiler makes his demise seem so likely, will he actually survive and someone else die at some other point during the finale? I do feel like they'll keep Jack alive at least until Emily tells him who she really is. They know that a lot of fans are waiting for that moment.
I have made no point in hiding the fact that I'm indifferent to Jack but I don't want him dead. It would be cruel to have Emily reveal her true identity and then kill him off. Even I don't think their fans deserve that.

BlueMoon wrote:Plus, it's an explosion in NYC, which is not something that anyone takes lightly these days.
I can't believe the writers went there. It's too reminiscent of 9-11. Nothing short of torture should be in Conrad's future.

BlueMoon wrote:I don't think Daniel should get to marry Emily, either. Life is short - why waste any of it with him, even if she thinks it will further her revenge agenda. Much better to see him suffer from not being able to marry her. She needs to cut the romance out completely with Daniel.
Yes indeed. It's just tired at this point.

Last edited by miecies on Sat May 11, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlejoy Fri May 10, 2013 3:54 pm

BlueMoon, you are right about it cannot be Nolan who dies. I believe there'd be a backlash of the fans because he's such a favorite character of so many of us.

As for the explosion...NYC with with so many people in office buildings - GG and nearby buildings as well - and pedestrians in the area. Maybe it will become clearer when I see the episode, but right now I can't imagine what Conrad's motive would be for instigating such an explosion. Perhaps just for the sheer evil of it?

Castlejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Fri May 10, 2013 9:13 pm

It would definitely be cruel for the writers to have Emily tell Jack who she really is and then kill him off. I just can't believe they would do that. New Spoiler Out! 443078785

The Emily-Jack romance has worn thin with me, too. They're just not the same couple they used to be. Now, they seem more like an already married couple that tolerates each other - almost like Conrad and Victoria, now that I think of it.

I think the writers have written themselves into a corner, but I think they could have chosen something other than GG being blown up. The plane was one thing, but this is entirely another, and it truly does show just how evil Conrad is - just like Amanda's death did. Victoria is no different. In the last episode or so, I remember her telling someone to "take care" of a problem.

Nolan is too central to the show to be the death. It's got to be Charlotte, Declan, Daniel, or Ashley. I think any of those would have an impact on Emily.New Spoiler Out! 3800589692
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri May 10, 2013 9:30 pm

BlueMoon wrote:The Emily-Jack romance has worn thin with me, too. They're just not the same couple they used to be. Now, they seem more like an already married couple that tolerates each other - almost like Conrad and Victoria, now that I think of it.

I think the writers have written themselves into a corner,......

I despise Daniel Garyson and for that reason alone I prefer Jack w/Emily if she can't be w/Aiden and they insist on giving her a love. But they have taken a hammer to the sweet, innocent, childhood longing that was Emily/Jack's season 1 relationship and turned it dark and angry and distrustful. There is nothing they can write that will ever convince me that Jack will want to be with Emily after all the lies are exposed. Only people that will buy it are diehard shippers who want the couple no matter whether it suits the story or not. If they insist on putting these two together the best they can do is have Emily never tell him and be willing to live with the lie to spare him any hurt. Other than that I've got nothing. They have truly backed themselves in a corner w/this plot of the series.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Fri May 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Miecies, As much as I have always wanted Jack and Emily to be together, the most they can probably hope for is good friends - friends like they used to be. You are so right that the writers have turned their relationship into something totally different. Plus, the writers have only shown us that one little bit of passion in their relationship when Sammy died. The rest has been way too parental.

If only she had taken that call from Jack when she was on her way to rescue Nolan. Plus, Emily has done things that have pushed Jack farther and farther away from her. At least with Aiden, there's some passion, they have some things in common, they understand each other, and treat each other more like equals than she does Jack.

Maybe she'll land up with Nolan . . . At the very least, I'd like for her and Jack to be friends again, and when the show gets ready to finally end, I'd like her to have some happiness . . .
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Fri May 10, 2013 10:22 pm

BlueMoon wrote:It would definitely be cruel for the writers to have Emily tell Jack who she really is and then kill him off. I just can't believe they would do that. New Spoiler Out! 443078785

The Emily-Jack romance has worn thin with me, too. They're just not the same couple they used to be. Now, they seem more like an already married couple that tolerates each other - almost like Conrad and Victoria, now that I think of it.

I think the writers have written themselves into a corner, but I think they could have chosen something other than GG being blown up. The plane was one thing, but this is entirely another, and it truly does show just how evil Conrad is - just like Amanda's death did. Victoria is no different. In the last episode or so, I remember her telling someone to "take care" of a problem.

Nolan is too central to the show to be the death. It's got to be Charlotte, Declan, Daniel, or Ashley. I think any of those would have an impact on Emily.New Spoiler Out! 3800589692

I meant the Emily-Daniel romance, not the Emily-Jack one.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Sat May 11, 2013 12:57 am

BlueMoon wrote:I meant the Emily-Daniel romance, not the Emily-Jack one.

Got it! That makes sense. I couldn't agree more. Very good analogy. I hope they don't do that to Emily and shackle her with that albatross. Victoria made the same comparison in the sneak peek where she confronts Emily, once again, on the fact that she's not marrying Daniel for love.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat May 11, 2013 7:41 am

Whew. You guys covered a number of areas.

Bombing: It said somewhere on WetPaint that the bombing of Grayson Global was accompanied by "Long Live David Clarke" to make it look like a terrorist job. This may be designed not only to place blame, but to garner Conrad some NY sympathy. But unless something else happens, Jack doesn't die here. They show him in hospital blues, looking very emotional. That's why I think it's Declan who bites the dust. UNLESS Declan's "earlier" death is something he blames on Vic, which would be why he arranges the meeting at Global.

And Vic didn't waste any time selling Jack out to Conrad. I didn't think she wanted him as the governor. So, was Conrad unaware she was in the building - or trying to kill both birds (Vic & Jack) with one bomb? It's not like Vic had a daily office in the building. Unless Vic told him of the meeting, how else would he expect Jack to be there? If he had the bomb set for the time of the meeting, he meant to kill Vic, too. Oh, Lordy! What a true sympathy vote to be had out of such a plan!

This would certainly play into the antichrist scenario. If we dismiss the all-powerful AI (down a plot hole), this "murder for gain" would qualify Conrad as the one.

Wait a minute! Stop the train! Jack is to meet Vic at Global. They show Emily falling on the pavement in front of the building, I suppose rocked by the explosion. If Jack dies in the bombing, how could Em be there to stop him from shooting Vic in the face?

Emily's confession: The Jack/Vic confrontation with the gun and Emily seemingly ready to confess. When she says, "It has everything to do with me." - she might be ready to tell him that Vic has done all this to keep her from marrying Daniel. The promos also reveal that Vic learns of Charlotte's pregnancy. Could she have had Declan killed to keep him out of the family? If so, she also qualifies as the antichrist.

But - No. I don't believe it's either of them. NONE of the shock value Mann told us to expect. They've both already killed or hired people killed.

Aiden has completely lost his cool and seems much like another loose cannon since killing Trask. I have to wonder "why" the strangle-hold on Daniel. It's to be a love interest who dies - which leaves Em reeling or shakes her to the core - forget which. Declan is "a" love interest for Charlotte, but certainly not Em. But Aiden's death would qualify here. I suppose Dec's death could shake her by way of Jack's pain - and blaming herself.

And I think Em could, perhaps, now get away with telling Jack the truth. Confine him, slip him a valium, and begin with, "Jack, now that the Graysons have taken the people you truly love, perhaps you'll be able to understand what I'm about to tell you." lol

OMG. My brain hurts!

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sat May 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Singly, My brain hurts from all this speculation, too. I cannot wait until tomorrow evening!

I don't think Victoria wants Conrad to be the governor, either. She would be the governor's wife, and she doesn't want all that goes along with that. That being said, Conrad really wants to be the governor, so we've got one of them doing whatever they can to make that happen and the other doing whatever they can to stop that from happening. What a happy family!

I think Victoria would do something to keep Declan and Charlotte from getting married. Maybe that's why Charlotte has been so upset about her pregnancy because she knows her mother would never allow her to marry Declan. Plus, Emily and Daniel are engaged and Victoria doesn't like that, either.

I like how you say Emily can Jack the truth. I think that would work - at least he would understand. I think Jack is one of the characters that will be left standing at the very end of the series.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top