Possible spoiler?? (not regarding the top 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible spoiler??   (not regarding the top 5) Empty Possible spoiler?? (not regarding the top 5)

Post by skt8word Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:45 pm

Tell me if this is a spoiler??   

I think it's not, but please tell me if you disagree!

In a great abundance of caution ....

VP Rob Mills said there won't be a 2-on-1 this season.  So we can forget about that possibility.  I really thought there would be.  Is this the first time they haven't had a 2-on-1?  I don't know, I haven't watched from the very first season.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Possible spoiler??   (not regarding the top 5) Empty Re: Possible spoiler?? (not regarding the top 5)

Post by thisoldmule Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:08 pm

It's not a spoiler as to the f1, that's what I care about. Although after the previews tonight I really would like to know what happens. I feel like I miss so much by not reading spoilers along the way. I don't know if they always have a 2 on 1 date. At this point it wouldn't be a good one because all the tense relationships are gone.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Possible spoiler??   (not regarding the top 5) Empty Re: Possible spoiler?? (not regarding the top 5)

Post by skt8word Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:01 am

Thank you thisoldmule.  
I'm glad it wasn't a spoiler that makes a difference.  Oh no, resist the temptation to read spoilers along the way Smile  Yes, I had thought maybe the 2 on 1 date could have Demi because I was sure Onyeka would go home, but Demi can't be on it anymore. lol Very Happy
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:17 pm

They will all be battling to be on BIP!!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top