Post by USN Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:47 am

LOL!! Thanks, WW! Very Happy
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

DWTS Fourth Week - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Fourth Week

Post by gin1972 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:47 am

Widder Woman wrote:Here's the really cool thing: I can remain friends with all of you because I think Maks is a total waste of time, and I'm not going to challenge anyone for him. In fact, I'll give my sympathies to whoever "wins" him.

You are so cute you do make me laugh. Thank you.

gin1972
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:42 am

Widder Woman wrote:Here's the really cool thing: I can remain friends with all of you because I think Maks is a total waste of time, and I'm not going to challenge anyone for him. In fact, I'll give my sympathies to whoever "wins" him.
Yes, that IS a cool thing Smile But I don't have any real interest in him other than for dancing and verbal volleyball. I know he can truly only love one person and that's himself Smile Hpnestly though, he would be a difficult partner to learn from because he is so over the top. he is just a great dancer and fun to watch but SSSSHHHH, don''t tell SLA that I said that[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:30 am

victorian3 wrote:
Yes, that IS a cool thing Smile But I don't have any real interest in him other than for dancing and verbal volleyball. I know he can truly only love one person and that's himself Smile Hpnestly though, he would be a difficult partner to learn from because he is so over the top. he is just a great dancer and fun to watch but SSSSHHHH, don''t tell SLA that I said that[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I heard that vic3! Yes he can dance and I miss watching him dance. If he makes an appearance next week on DWTS I will be a happy camper to see him again but do not plan on watching GH to get a peek at him. To me he was the most fun to watch dance of all the pros they had on DWTS so the show is lacking that one element for me this season, there is no replacement for him when it comes to what he brought to the show, for me anyway. Sad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:23 am

SLA44 wrote:
victorian3 wrote:

I heard that vic3! Yes he can dance and I miss watching him dance. If he makes an appearance next week on DWTS I will be a happy camper to see him again but do not plan on watching GH to get a peek at him. To me he was the most fun to watch dance of all the pros they had on DWTS so the show is lacking that one element for me this season, there is no replacement for him when it comes to what he brought to the show, for me anyway. Sad
ITA great minds think alike
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top