Trio Night

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trio Night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trio Night

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:30 pm

I agree.  She did it very well.  I loved the choreography too. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:22 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Is something wrong with me because I didn't like Bindi's trio as much as others did? It kept bothering me, so I rewatched and dissected it. Was it the often before seen Ballas-Hough connection? Not quite. Sharna and Peta are besties as well, so why bother? The package went on, and suddenly it hit me: where was Mark's contribution at all? One of the most creative pros, but although he confirmed how long and how well they've been working together, it was more like watching master and servant- Derek had seen sth and wanted to use it, Derek had this idea, Derek wanted that. Any troupe dancer could have filled in for Mark! Once I realized that made me biased, for the next run I skipped the package and the judges comments, tried to disregard the pros, and focused on the girl doing her thing. Suddenly I saw the nuances in her acting; that touch of insanity, the impression of being locked up in a cage with a light bulb as a glimmer of hope. Without all the ballyhoo, it was an impressive performance.

Now here's my question: if she was able to pull that off, why didn't the producers trust her to make the finals based on her skills, like everyone else? Instead, she has been overhyped as much as Tamar has been degraded. Did they really think they do her a favor?

Oh brother......why does it bother you so much that you did not care for bdm trio and had to go back to find a way to like it.
Put the Ir-wine and koala-aid down and carry on......I know you like Bindi, you have chastised me a few times for things I've said about her............that's ok ....if you want her to win just say so and we will give you a hug and get you into treatment asap....Go Team SharNick Excited

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:20 pm

Is our baby brother defecting to Team Crikey?  Luckily, he can't vote! 

Go Team SharNick Jumping up and down
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:54 pm

Babs2147 wrote:Is our baby brother defecting to Team Crikey?  Luckily, he can't vote! 

Go Team SharNick Jumping up and down
He had better not be defecting, Babs! He has three sisters watching closely!

Team SharNick, number one and We have a winner
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:06 am

No need for hysteria, sisters. I am far from defecting. I want Nick to win with lovely Sharna. Bindi winning would leave a bad taste in my mouth. It is just not her fault. How would we feel about her if she had been partnered with Val? There you are.If there is one thing we all could learn from watching Strictly, it would be how much more enjoyable a dance show is if everyone is treated fair and the trophy is earned. I caught myself falling back into abc-board mode (again) and decided to take a step back. That's all.

Nuff said.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top