Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters Empty Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:57 pm

Reading Joe's Twitter feed is quite revealing.  He seems to have received a lot of hate mail, and he's been keeping himself busy by returning the insults.
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters Empty Re: Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:58 pm

• Tweets

• Tweets & replies

• Photos & videos

[list="stream-items js-navigable-stream"]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  2h2 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Astroglide
She is perfect.
JOE BAILEY added,
Astroglide [ltr]@Astroglide[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego @Lindseykupfer Alexis Texas? That WOULD be perfect with your accent![/ltr]
0 retweets6 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]6

More[/size]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  2h2 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Jozie Thomas
Me too. Damn coin toss
JOE BAILEY added,
Jozie Thomas [ltr]@JozieLovee[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego wish u weren't like how you were on B.I.P[/ltr]
0 retweets13 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]13

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Kate Nolan
I just blocked you
JOE BAILEY added,
Kate Nolan [ltr]@katenols[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego The majority of your comebacks either don't make any sense or are stolen from @jjhlane[/ltr]
1 retweet10 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  3h3 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Lindsey Garris
I did sit back in the hot tub and said your last sentence lmao
JOE BAILEY added,
Lindsey Garris [ltr]@lmgarris4[/ltr]
[ltr]@jueliakinney I can't wait to sit back and watch @joebaileysego and Sammie experience some karma! Seems like it's coming![/ltr]
1 retweet23 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  3h3 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Candice Crawley
Razr burned beaver?? And you're worried about the joe spell?
JOE BAILEY added,
Candice Crawley [ltr]@RazrBurndBeaver[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego I have a theory that the "Joe Spell" @SammiSteffen referred to is actually syphilis. #BacheloreinParadise #underthejoespell[/ltr]
0 retweets6 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]6

More[/size]
[*]
Sam is a righty though
JOE BAILEY added,
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters CMxr6dyUwAACrtz
[ltr]@joebaileysego @SammiSteffen's hand after touching Joe's junk. #BacheloreinParadise [/ltr]
0 retweets17 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]17

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Susan
But I'm not done with you yet.
JOE BAILEY added,
Susan [ltr]@azgirl1965[/ltr]
[ltr]Burning my English muffin because I'm arguing with @joebaileysego on Twitter . Ugh! So done with him !![/ltr]
1 retweet15 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted marcel the shell
Yeah sure you did. That snow in the background in August makes that believable
JOE BAILEY added,
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters CMwJENYU8AAf73g
marcel the shell [ltr]@katiegraves19[/ltr]
[ltr]ran into @joebaileysego today on the street! [/ltr]
0 retweets32 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]32

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Susan
That's the worst comeback I have ever heard.
JOE BAILEY added,
Susan [ltr]@azgirl1965[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego asking your blow up doll ? Smile[/ltr]
0 retweets5 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]5

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Veronica Berg
Maybe a little of both [img(15.599999964237211px,16px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v1/72x72/1f609.png[/img]
JOE BAILEY added,
Veronica Berg [ltr]@weiiron[/ltr]
[ltr]I loved @joebaileysego. Now he's an assface. And he's knowingly showing the world too. He's either stupid or getting paid. Thoughts? #BIP[/ltr]
1 retweet17 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  14h14 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Simon Bray
Stay strong my man.
JOE BAILEY added,
Simon Bray [ltr]@SimonTVG[/ltr]
[ltr]Day 1 of chemotherapy in the books.[/ltr]
0 retweets32 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]32

More[/size]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  14h14 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Steph
Apology accepted my friend.
JOE BAILEY added,
Steph [ltr]@StephLee1226[/ltr]
[ltr]I owe @joebaileysego an apology. I HATE what you did, but contributing to the shit storm you've been put through isn't fair. #Sorry #BIP[/ltr]
0 retweets32 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]32

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Krystal Thompson
I do the same thing with my penis from time to time
JOE BAILEY added,
Krystal Thompson [ltr]@KrysThomp[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego I went from rootin' for you to wanting to shake you![/ltr]
4 retweets62 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]4

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted
I've watched how to catch a predator https://twitter.com/susie_mace/status/633835520620167168 …
JOE BAILEY added,
This Tweet is unavailable.
2 retweets24 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]2

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Andrea O
No because I'm a big boy and I can handle it. I made my bed and now I have to sleep in it.Whatever that saying is
JOE BAILEY added,
Andrea O [ltr]@OppsSpot[/ltr]
[ltr]@chrisbharrison are you and @ABCNetwork going to be proactive about bringing attention to the #bullying @joebaileysego is getting too?[/ltr]
2 retweets32 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]2

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted
Hope you have a condom https://twitter.com/marinauhrich_/status/633831804710055936 …
JOE BAILEY added,
4 retweets25 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]4

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted
Wow! Unbelievable. Someone take care of my light work here https://twitter.com/alanarostron/status/633831040012828672 …
JOE BAILEY added,
0 retweets15 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]15

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Karly♔
Why do you suck so good?!
JOE BAILEY added,
Karly♔ [ltr]@karlyjo19[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego WHY DO YOU SUCK SO BAD!?[/ltr]
0 retweets38 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]38

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Daryl Kasprzyk
I ask for her permission before replying
JOE BAILEY added,
Daryl Kasprzyk [ltr]@darylburrell[/ltr]
[ltr]Reading the way @joebaileysego responds to tweets makes me sad for the person he is in a "committed relationship" with... #sodisrespectful[/ltr]
0 retweets23 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]23

More[/size]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  15h15 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Mike Hoff
What's up mike
JOE BAILEY added,
Mike Hoff [ltr]@CoachHoff34[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego Joe!!!!![/ltr]
1 retweet15 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  15h15 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Kimber Allred
Kimber if I wasn't in a relationship id love to be your b%+ch [img(15.599999964237211px,16px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v1/72x72/1f60d.png[/img]
JOE BAILEY added,
Kimber Allred [ltr]@kkall88[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego got me all fired up. If I saw u right now. My words would "own u. Then u would be my little b%+ch" #BacheloreinParadise[/ltr]
1 retweet23 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Emily Macrum
You will get that explanation next Monday night promise
JOE BAILEY added,
Emily Macrum [ltr]@emilylynne12[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego all I want to know is why?? Why did you have to break Julia's heart [img(13.050000071525577px,13px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v1/72x72/1f622.png[/img][/ltr]
1 retweet32 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Grant Lyon
Thanks Grant. Yes just a couple thousand tweets no biggie
JOE BAILEY added,
Grant Lyon [ltr]@grantlyon31[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego dude how many angry people have you had to tweet back. Ppl are jealous. Sam is gorgeous, I think you're a decent dude.[/ltr]
0 retweets18 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]18

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted shannyrae
Yeah cause conserving my reputation is key for me at this point
JOE BAILEY added,
shannyrae [ltr]@shannypluk[/ltr]
[ltr]@tonicmom @joebaileysego so what does shaming people on social media say about you?? [img(13.050000071525577px,13px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v1/72x72/1f609.png[/img][/ltr]
1 retweet28 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
I was brutally mauled by a dog when I was 4 and that's a scar
JOE BAILEY added,
[ltr]@joebaileysego is there any truth to the story that the body of Jimmy Hoffa is hidden in your forehead butthole?[/ltr]
0 retweets14 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]14

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Garrett Epps
I honestly have nothing say back Garrett. That's great work buddy
JOE BAILEY added,
Garrett Epps [ltr]@Profepps[/ltr]
[ltr]Hipsters gotta chill, villains gotta vill, watching Joe Bailey makes me ill! #BachelorInParadise @joebaileysego[/ltr]
2 retweets30 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]2

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Leah Theresa
Hello Leah [img(16.59999996423721px,16px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v1/72x72/1f60d.png[/img]
JOE BAILEY added,
Leah Theresa [ltr]@lilmissireland[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego Still my fav Joe still my fav[/ltr]
0 retweets14 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]14

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Toni MarCo
Bless your heart Toni. You're trying
JOE BAILEY added,
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters CMvBwTgU8AA6cI8
Toni MarCo [ltr]@tonicmom[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego you have no class!!
#underdouchebagspell
#underthejoespell [/ltr]
0 retweets17 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]17

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted DarkFaerie
Ask sam she had a hold of my ticket in the hot tub
JOE BAILEY added,
DarkFaerie [ltr]@elynn1978[/ltr]
[ltr]How did @joebaileysego even qualify for #BIP or @BacheloretteABC? He's NOT attractive at all & he's a terrible person. #TeamEveryoneButJoe[/ltr]
1 retweet44 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Elly
Ask me tomorrow if I care cause today I don't.
JOE BAILEY added,
Elly [ltr]@EllygoesRawwr[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego I actually liked in you in the bachelorette now you're just a good for nothing descarado! [img(13.050000071525577px,13px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v1/72x72/1f612.png[/img][/ltr]
0 retweets22 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]22

More[/size]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  16h16 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Becca Bagby
If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen
JOE BAILEY added,
Becca Bagby [ltr]@beccastatic[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego oh no I meant it. But I don't feel like having my phone blowen up by random strangers.[/ltr]
1 retweet20 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  16h16 hours ago
I'll be having a live podcast discussing the handy in the hot tube.... Technique and humidity will be discussed
3 retweets48 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]3

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Keith Dixon
Good point Keith. Thanks my man
JOE BAILEY added,
Keith Dixon [ltr]@KeithLDixon[/ltr]
[ltr]@beccastatic @joebaileysego Even more than bin Laden? Mass murderers? Jared the Subway guy?[/ltr]
0 retweets11 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]11

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Jacci Carey
I hope so. Geez
JOE BAILEY added,
Jacci Carey [ltr]@ParkersAunt6[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego your 15 seconds are up! You'll be a distant memory soon. A few months from now we will be saying,"what was that D-bags name?"[/ltr]
0 retweets24 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]24

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted SColette
Yes I lost the coin toss and got the short straw
JOE BAILEY added,
SColette [ltr]@shaycolette[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego this show would be a bore without a villain. Did you lose the bachelor coin toss or draw the short straw for season villain?[/ltr]
2 retweets23 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]2

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted
Kids... https://twitter.com/beccastatic/status/633798548098646016 …
JOE BAILEY added,
1 retweet16 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  20h20 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Alessandra Giacono
Do you realize you have 0 followers!?
JOE BAILEY added,
Alessandra Giacono [ltr]@Alessan42182108[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego @levygnz that's bc he was ACTING up until Kaitlyn let him go. That's when the real Joe came out. Trust me. #GradeADouche[/ltr]
3 retweets37 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]3

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  21h21 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Levy Gnz
EXACTLY!!!!
JOE BAILEY added,
Levy Gnz [ltr]@levygnz[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego When ur right, no1 remembers. When ur wrong, no1 forgets. U were so Awesome in Kaitlyns season n no1 would mention u.But now![/ltr]
0 retweets45 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]45

More[/size]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  22h22 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Katelyn Bogucki
I'll send you a waiver to sign, stating that I'm not responsible for your actions while #underthejoespell
JOE BAILEY added,
Katelyn Bogucki [ltr]@Bogucki[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego Want to add some drama to the podcast? heretomakefriends@huffingtonpost.com.[/ltr]
1 retweet19 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  22h22 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Reality TV World
Not true. Sam is the best. And i will not be saying anything bad about her.
JOE BAILEY added,
Reality TV World [ltr]@realitytvworld[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego threatens to hurt feelings after awkward @SammiSteffen Twitter exchange http://bit.ly/1J285br  #BacheloreinParadise[/ltr]
1 retweet9 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted tracy
You're suppose to open your mouth. Not swallow it
JOE BAILEY added,
tracy [ltr]@tracy_fairbarn[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego @BachParadise with your left hand maybe!
After watching you these past two weeks you make me throw up in my mouth[/ltr]
2 retweets16 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]2

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Katelyn Bogucki
You're asking the wrong dude, I'm drama free. Hugs and kisses to the whole world!
JOE BAILEY added,
Katelyn Bogucki [ltr]@Bogucki[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego Want to add some drama to the podcast? heretomakefriends@huffingtonpost.com.[/ltr]
0 retweets14 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]14

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted jasondemanzo
This shit's chess, it ain't checkers
JOE BAILEY added,
jasondemanzo [ltr]@jasondemanzo[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego u r the hero joe. playas got play[/ltr]
1 retweet8 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Emma Gray
I honestly fell asleep trying to listen. I know you're a hero JJ
JOE BAILEY added,
Emma Gray [ltr]@emmaladyrose[/ltr]
[ltr]On #HereToMakeFriends, @claireefallon and I catch up with @AndiDorfman and discuss the heroic rise of @jjhlane http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55d2581fe4b07addcb43ce2a …[/ltr]
2 retweets11 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]2

Favorite

More[/size]
[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Nicolette DeCaro
What the point in asking me the question if you're going to answer it for me.
JOE BAILEY added,
Nicolette DeCaro [ltr]@nicolettedecaro[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego how does your mother feel watching you act a fool on this show? Probably not too great #DOUCHEBAG[/ltr]

[/list]
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters Empty Re: Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:02 pm

[list="stream-items js-navigable-stream"]
[*]1 retweet81 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]

[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  23h23 hours ago
JOE BAILEY retweeted Amy
She did have a manly right handed grip.
JOE BAILEY added,
Amy [ltr]@a_mikosz[/ltr]
[ltr]Oh now I get it!!! Joe loves Sam Bc she's a man!! @joebaileysego[/ltr]
1 retweet22 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]1

Favorite

More[/size]

[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  Aug 18
JOE BAILEY retweeted Aqua Barnes
Umm got me. I haven't
JOE BAILEY added,
Aqua Barnes [ltr]@kidrauhlciara[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego your voice is annoying. You talk like you never ever been in the city before[/ltr]
0 retweets29 favorites
Retweet

Favorite

[size=12]29

More[/size]

[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  Aug 18
Next week on after paradise I'm throwing all kinds of shade. Fellings will be hurt, and people will cry,
22 retweets144 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]22

Favorite

More[/size]

[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  Aug 17
JOE BAILEY retweeted Shelby Sedberry
Clearly you're talking about something you don't know anything about. You can't turn your mic off
JOE BAILEY added,
Shelby Sedberry [ltr]@ShelbySedberry[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego talked about how dumb Juelia was & this Samantha chick wasn't smart enough to turn off her mic. Like lol #BachelorinParadise[/ltr]
6 retweets35 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]6

Favorite

More[/size]

[*]
Joe responding to hate tweets by insulting the tweeters RKtq0SDk_biggerJOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  Aug 17
JOE BAILEY retweeted blue
Or maybe I'll burn it down
JOE BAILEY added,
blue [ltr]@bachelor_in[/ltr]
[ltr]@joebaileysego you seriously need to redeem yourself on after paradise!!![/ltr]
9 retweets45 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]9

Favorite

More[/size]

[*]
JOE BAILEY retweeted Daniel
The Joe spell duh!
JOE BAILEY added,
Daniel [ltr]@Muffins4danu[/ltr]
[ltr]@AndrewEndara @joebaileysego why, did Joe Bailey cause 15 suicides in Japan?[/ltr]

[/list]
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Sorry, I couldn't even finish reading these. He makes me sick. The sexual innuendo's makes him look even more like a pig. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:42 pm

Yes, sorry; some of these are quite graphic.  However, that is the essence of this show: sexual innuendos, titillation, trying to get better and better ratings by showing the pathetic side of people willing to debase themselves for fame and a TV "relationship."

At least these tweets show that Joe cannot possible blame a bad edit.
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbee Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:45 pm

Sounds to me like Joe is not taking himself too seriously. He probably gets a bonus from ABC for every hate tweet he gets.
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Yep, he is definitely a nasty piece of work.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:27 pm

He needs to just go away..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:07 pm

I'm not crazy about Joe, but there is worse stuff on social media than this.  I thought it would be worse.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:26 am

Reading these makes me see that Joe is pretty funny. And none of it is that bad at all, the sexual innuendos are pretty tame. I personally wouldn't waste my time replying to people on twitter if I was being trashed but at least Joe is doing with good humour.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:43 pm

And apparently, Joe's not above insulting fellow members of BIP.  Here he is calling Tenley out:

JOE BAILEY ‏[ltr]@joebaileysego[/ltr]  Aug 19
JOE BAILEY retweeted Tenley Molzahn
Just like you making out with JJ right after you got back from your date with Joshua
JOE BAILEY added,
Tenley Molzahn [ltr]@TenleyMolzahn[/ltr]
[ltr]Ohhhh Joe. No, no, no. This is still sickening to me. #BacheloreinParadise[/ltr]

12 retweets91 favorites
Retweet

[size=12]12

Favorite

More[/size]
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:53 pm

I don't care for Joe, but if some weirdo was coming to MY page and posting ugly things, I would be saying a lot worse.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:39 am

I'm not saying that I stopped reading his tweets because the sexual innuendo's are over the top...I stopped reading them because he is an annoying, hateful piece of crap and I don't give people like that the time of day. I also don't think he is funny in any way. That would be giving him props for being an ass hole.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Grammarianna wrote:Reading Joe's Twitter feed is quite revealing.  He seems to have received a lot of hate mail, and he's been keeping himself busy by returning the insults.
Oh Really?  I will have to check them out and add some more to his busy schedule.  Grammarianna, do you think he will come after me with his brass knuckles?  LOL

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:37 pm

BAL91182 wrote:I don't care for Joe, but if some weirdo was coming to MY page and posting ugly things, I would be saying a lot worse.
LMAO @ BAL!  This is my Sis!  Me Too and probably a lot worse than you.  I think you are a touch cookie, but I also think you are nicer than myself!  PLUS my Tack-Odometer doesn't function very well 'most of the time.  Giggle Twisted Evil

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:18 pm

Yes i have been reading them even though i don't follow him on twitter i did check out his account a couple of times.

He actually even did the same to the contestants on the show like Tenley he wrote something to her regarding one of her tweets. Tenley's tweet was like "oh joe this makes me sick" something like that and basically Joe replied and said about her kissing JJ and  moving onto Josh

He also did the same thing to Jonathan over instagram, Jonathan posted a photo of the two hugging when Jonathan was crying and on the photo it said "Trust your instincts, not Joe's B*tch ass (don't know if we can swear on here so i put the * lol). Joe replied to Jonathan  with "Speaking of B*tch ass why were you crying?" and Jonathan wrote to him "Keep digging your own grave my friend".

Last edited by XxCanadiangirlXx on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:39 am; edited 3 times in total

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:42 pm

WOW Canadiangirl!  Joe sure is giving A LOT of lip service BEHIND his computer screen!  He is such a bully coward.  If I can locate him I am going to see if I can get his B***H A** to engage or interact with moi.  I ain't scared.  LOL

What is his last name or what he goes by on Twitter?

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Canadiangirl, I found the coward and the thousands of fools that follow him.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:26 pm

1MilitaryWifey wrote:Canadiangirl, I found the coward and the thousands of fools that follow him.
Yeah i found him on twitter as well a while back, I don't follow him i follow the others but sometimes i check his stuff out. He's been replying to every person who tweets at him or uses the bachelor in paradise hashtag, he even goes as far to tweet the other casts. He actually did it to Juelia, she hasn't replied to tweeted at Joe at all on twitter expect for yesterday. She wrote something regarding Mikey which was positive like "Mikey is back!!" or something along the lines. He took her tweet and replied to it like "I thought you like Jonathan? Now i am confused" and Juelia said "I can't believe you have the nerve to to write me. There isn't enough character space to respond appropriately". I know how much you're not fond of Juelia but i mean this stuff is crazy lol

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:36 pm

XxCanadiangirlXx wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:Canadiangirl, I found the coward and the thousands of fools that follow him.
Yeah i found him on twitter as well a while back, I don't follow him i follow the others but sometimes i check his stuff out. He's been replying to every person who tweets at him or uses the bachelor in paradise hashtag, he even goes as far to tweet the other casts. He actually did it to Juelia, she hasn't replied to tweeted at Joe at all on twitter expect for yesterday. She wrote something regarding Mikey which was positive like "Mikey is back!!" or something along the lines. He took her tweet and replied to it like "I thought you like Jonathan? Now i am confused" and Juelia said "I can't believe you have the nerve to to write me. There isn't enough character space to respond appropriately". I know how much you're not fond of Juelia but i mean this stuff is crazy lol
Well, Canadiangirl, the punk coward hasn't responded to my groom & his boys yet. 

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top