Did she Carolyn?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did she Carolyn? Empty Did she Carolyn?

Post by tarnobrzeg Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:41 pm

Did Nelle say Carolyn? That means she is Carly's daughter before she became Bobbie's daughter..So another pregnancy?

tarnobrzeg

Back to top Go down

Did she Carolyn? Empty I hate like Hell to push all these buttons to get on

Post by Tarnobrzeg Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:42 pm

STOP NOW Let me post

Tarnobrzeg

Back to top Go down

Did she Carolyn? Empty Re: Did she Carolyn?

Post by believeinme246 Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:15 pm

Would you clear something up for me? I thought that Carly/Caroline turned out to be using her friends name and that this wasn't her birth name. 

So shouldn't the rattle be reflecting that original name? Do I remember incorrectly?
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:18 pm

we see on the rattle the name Caroline, and i bet they are having us believe she, (horrible) Nelle is another of Carly's children!  in another place they commented that she will be welcomed with "open arms" by Carly and Bobbie, if this is true!  well, i certainly won't be on the welcome wagon!  i can't stand her, the character, and i don't care for the girl either! she's out to bring as much grief to Carly as she can and is so evil and conniving, i wish she'd leave PC. 
and in leaving, please take Ava with you Nelle!!  i can't believe the Writer's have swept this UNDER THE CARPET, the horrible fact that Ava really is the cause of Morgan's death!!  Once again, this miserable Ava gets away with MURDER!  Although she didn't pull the trigger, she did it by messing up Morgan's head with the switching of meds, then planting all that garbage about Kiki and Dillion, just like Nelle had added the fuel to the fire when she spoke with Morgan!  Meanwhile Kiki and Dillion were not together, but the mind jumped to conclusions.  I want a recast of Morgan, and a coming together of Carly and Sonny.  Don't let this twit ruin this marriage, or Carly! And i will never welcome her to the show or cast. i wish this S L never, ever, manifested, and if she stays on, i will ff her every, single, scene.....

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohpatio Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:39 pm

IMO, someone lied to Nelle and told her Carly was her mother. Then backed it up with a Goodwill rattle. I still think AJ is/was involved.
Ohpatio
Ohpatio
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:31 pm

I don't know but I think she is related to Carly because she uses the name Caroline and she has a harsh response and I think she is upset at Carly so this is going to be interesting to see what she is all about and who she is

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:10 am

Jax knows evilnelle, what does he know exactly and why is he keeping it from Carly?
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:11 am

I haven't made up my mind yet between Evilnelle or Creepynelle...
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum