Possible Spoiler: What's next?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Spoiler:  What's next? Empty Possible Spoiler: What's next?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:04 am

In the "After the Final Rose" segment, both Sean and Catherine sounded quite definite that they will get married, that it will be televised, and that it will be as soon as the arrangements can be made.

Think that will happen?

Last edited by Widder Woman on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Possible Spoiler:  What's next? Empty Re: Possible Spoiler: What's next?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:05 am

I'm a cynic. I think it will be much like Ali and Roberto, and there will be a long string of just-one-more-things until it crumbles and fades out.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:50 am

Widder Woman wrote:I'm a cynic. I think it will be much like Ali and Roberto, and there will be a long string of just-one-more-things until it crumbles and fades out.

You are a cynic alright - along with some others on the board that already have them breaking up - I say give them a chance at least. They have been out in public together for the first time tonight. Now is when the real challenge starts of life in the real world. I'm going to give them that chance and wish them the best! Crying or Very sad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Possible Spoiler:  What's next? Empty Finale

Post by singlyme Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:46 am

Since there's no Bach Finale thread, I don't know where else to put this. I can't yet start threads. So, here goes: (This could be very long.)

SLA: Catherine won me over last night. We finally were allowed to see a semi-full picture of the two women. In watching Lindsay, I was struck with how childish she is in voice and manner.

Telescope hands? Seriously? I may have done this with my children but I can say with certainty I wouldn't have done it on a date.

As stated, Catherine won me over. She finally told him she loved him as he walked out the door on their final date. THEN, on the day of the FRC, during the prep interviews, my natural inclination toward suspicion rose.

Unless I missed something, it's the ONLY time she ever said those words. Not in the aftermath of the proposal. Not on ATFR. Chris asked if she was in love and she said, "Very much." Sean blathered like a love-struck idiot (sweetly so) about his love. She was "thrilled." She seemed more able to express her feelings in writing. I wonder what's up with that.

I'll admit that the proposal was the most emotion-inspiring display I've EVER seen on the Bach. My chest tightened and tears stung my eyes. During and after the agonizing rejection of Lindsay, he was a ball of raw emotion. It pleased me to see him disturbed so deeply about hurting her.

I truly hope they make it together, however, I wish they weren't rushing into a wedding.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:10 am

singlyme wrote:Since there's no Bach Finale thread, I don't know where else to put this. I can't yet start threads. So, here goes: (This could be very long.)

SLA: Catherine won me over last night. We finally were allowed to see a semi-full picture of the two women. In watching Lindsay, I was struck with how childish she is in voice and manner.

Telescope hands? Seriously? I may have done this with my children but I can say with certainty I wouldn't have done it on a date.

As stated, Catherine won me over. She finally told him she loved him as he walked out the door on their final date. THEN, on the day of the FRC, during the prep interviews, my natural inclination toward suspicion rose.

Unless I missed something, it's the ONLY time she ever said those words. Not in the aftermath of the proposal. Not on ATFR. Chris asked if she was in love and she said, "Very much." Sean blathered like a love-struck idiot (sweetly so) about his love. She was "thrilled." She seemed more able to express her feelings in writing. I wonder what's up with that.

I'll admit that the proposal was the most emotion-inspiring display I've EVER seen on the Bach. My chest tightened and tears stung my eyes. During and after the agonizing rejection of Lindsay, he was a ball of raw emotion. It pleased me to see him disturbed so deeply about hurting her.

I truly hope they make it together, however, I wish they weren't rushing into a wedding.

Singlyme, please feel free to start a Finale thread. You can create your own topics on this board.

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:32 am

Widder Woman wrote:In the "After the Final Rose" segment, both Sean and Catherine sounded quite definite that they will get married, that it will be televised, and that it will be as soon as the arrangements can be made.

Think that will happen?

To be honest, I was disappointed that they made a wedding announcement and said they wanted to get married as soon as possible. They have been in the bach bubble for a couple of months, now Sean goes on DWTS, and then, after that, get caught up in a whirlwind of planning for a wedding extravaganza. It's constant media attention, hype, and sensationalism. Where is there any normalcy in all of this?? There isn't. What's going to happen when the dust settles after the wedding and they find out they really don't know each other as well as they thought they had? Last night I felt like I was watching a fairytale in the midst of media sensationalism and it didn't feel right. As ready as Catherine and Sean may believe they may be, I don't think they (or any couple coming out of this franchise) is really ready for marriage so soon. I think if they take their time and live life as a normal couple, or I should say, away from the bach world and media, they may have a chance. If they go ahead and get married as soon as possible, I don't see it working. I hope Sean's parents step in and have a sit down talk with both of them as a couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:18 am

I noted on the Bach board, there are sentiments similar to mine about Catherine - that something is "off."

It makes me remember my initial reaction to her. I felt she was there for the experience and the thrills it might provide. I'm wondering if she's simply caught up in the whirlwind. As I said previously, I heard her say "I love you" once. And that almost seemed like a last-ditch effort to get the proposal, not that she necessarily meant it.

She did win me over on her final date. But that was because I found Lindsay WAY too juvenile. Catherine was my choice between the two. That's not saying I believe she was the best thing since sliced bread.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:20 am

[quote="Bach98133"]
singlyme wrote:
Singlyme, please feel free to start a Finale thread. You can create your own topics on this board.

Thanks, bach. We seem to be moving on the Finale here, so I'll settle for starting a Revenge topic.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:51 am

sdreindeer wrote:
Widder Woman wrote:In the "After the Final Rose" segment, both Sean and Catherine sounded quite definite that they will get married, that it will be televised, and that it will be as soon as the arrangements can be made.

Think that will happen?

To be honest, I was disappointed that they made a wedding announcement and said they wanted to get married as soon as possible. They have been in the bach bubble for a couple of months, now Sean goes on DWTS, and then, after that, get caught up in a whirlwind of planning for a wedding extravaganza. It's constant media attention, hype, and sensationalism. Where is there any normalcy in all of this?? There isn't. What's going to happen when the dust settles after the wedding and they find out they really don't know each other as well as they thought they had? Last night I felt like I was watching a fairytale in the midst of media sensationalism and it didn't feel right. As ready as Catherine and Sean may believe they may be, I don't think they (or any couple coming out of this franchise) is really ready for marriage so soon. I think if they take their time and live life as a normal couple, or I should say, away from the bach world and media, they may have a chance. If they go ahead and get married as soon as possible, I don't see it working. I hope Sean's parents step in and have a sit down talk with both of them as a couple.

I had
responded to this and forgot to save when someone else had posted so I will try again. I would prefer that they do not rush into marriage and take the time to get to really know each other in the real world and that can not really begin until after DWTS and all of the other appearance commits are completed IMO. I am really pulling for this couple to make it and only time will tell if that happens but I won't go so far as to say I don't think they will make it if they rush into marriage because frankly I don't know I just wish them well with whatever they decide.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:16 pm

I think Reindeer expressed it very well. I hope they settle down into quiet normalcy after DWTS is over and get to know each other before rushing into marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top