A Bombshell Finale

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Bombshell Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bombshell Finale

Post by singlyme Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 am

Search me, ATN. But for the first time in Bach history, I got tears in my eyes during the proposal.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:06 pm

ATN wrote:Ok, what did I miss? What was the bombshell last night? Rolling Eyes

Best moment ever was when Sean's little nephew said "Emily didn't pick you!" That had me cracking up!!!!! A Bombshell Finale - Page 2 364074947

I agree ATN that is one for the books - I love the way small children always manage to come up with the unexpected when least expected! That little guy is going to be a real heart breaker when he grows up! What a doll! Laughing
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:23 pm

I, too, was wondering what the bombshell was.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Widder Woman wrote:I, too, was wondering what the bombshell was.

What bombshell?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:31 pm

Although it was pretty funny when Chris Harrison referenced "Catherine" as the one Sean just broke up with. Did anyone else catch that? Live t.v., isn't it fun?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:32 pm

ATN wrote:Although it was pretty funny when Chris Harrison referenced "Catherine" as the one Sean just broke up with. Did anyone else catch that? Live t.v., isn't it fun?

Yes! And I don't believe anybody on stage or in the audience caught it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:37 pm

ATN wrote:Although it was pretty funny when Chris Harrison referenced "Catherine" as the one Sean just broke up with. Did anyone else catch that? Live t.v., isn't it fun?

No - darn I missed that and I'm sure it will be edited out before they put the video up for us to watch! Sad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Nor, did I. Chris said that?

As for the bombshell, someone forgot to light the fuse.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Hmmm slip up of the tongue or done on purpose? Right before he referenced Catherine as the one Sean broke up with, didn't he say "timing is everything?" Wonder if they were trying to throw us off?

Here's another question, if Sean and Catherine make it to the alter, do you think will they have Chris marry them? He did announce (again) he is an ordained minister. Hint, hint.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:41 pm

singlyme wrote:Nor, did I. Chris said that?

As for the bombshell, someone forgot to light the fuse.

Singly I think you got that one right! Bomb
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:19 pm

ATN wrote:Hmmm slip up of the tongue or done on purpose? Right before he referenced Catherine as the one Sean broke up with, didn't he say "timing is everything?" Wonder if they were trying to throw us off?

Here's another question, if Sean and Catherine make it to the alter, do you think will they have Chris marry them? He did announce (again) he is an ordained minister. Hint, hint.

He said it during the ATFR segment, after we all knew he had let Lindsay go and proposed to Catherine. It was just a slip of the tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:28 pm

ATN wrote:Hmmm slip up of the tongue or done on purpose? Right before he referenced Catherine as the one Sean broke up with, didn't he say "timing is everything?" Wonder if they were trying to throw us off?

I would hope not ATN - I would think that Sean would want his own minister or pastor whatever the correct terminology is to marry them. Catherine said she wanted a traditional wedding and to me that would not be with CH officiating it. No
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:47 pm

SLA44 wrote:

I would hope not ATN - I would think that Sean would want his own minister or pastor whatever the correct terminology is to marry them. Catherine said she wanted a traditional wedding and to me that would not be with CH officiating it. No

I agree....I don't know CH beliefs but I think with Catherine and Sean wanting a traditional ceremony, it will probably be a church setting, with the reference to God often. For some reason, I just can't envision CH in that role.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Widder Woman wrote:

He said it during the ATFR segment, after we all knew he had let Lindsay go and proposed to Catherine. It was just a slip of the tongue.

I politely disagree. Sean just got done letting Lindsay go and we were left watching Sean read the infamous letter. Immediately following was the audience and Chris Harrison. CH said "timing is everything, right?....that was a brutal break-up for Catherine..." We had not yet seen Sean propose to Catherine. Chris Harrison is better than this which left me wondering was it a slip up or done on purpose to throw us off?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Oh and yeah, I know I think too much about this crap! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:16 pm

ATN wrote:
Widder Woman wrote:

I politely disagree. Sean just got done letting Lindsay go and we were left watching Sean read the infamous letter. Immediately following was the audience and Chris Harrison. CH said "timing is everything, right?....that was a brutal break-up for Catherine..." We had not yet seen Sean propose to Catherine. Chris Harrison is better than this which left me wondering was it a slip up or done on purpose to throw us off?

OK, no doubt you're right about the timing. Anyway, at the point he said something about letting Catherine go, we already knew it was Lindsay he had let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top