Power User

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - Finale Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 7 - Finale Discussion

Post by SLA44 Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:06 pm

BACHELOR IN PARADISE

Sarah Herron Reveals She and Robert Graham Dated After Bachelor in Paradise

Episode 7 - Finale Discussion - Page 2 Robert-and-sarah-episode-6-1409851504

Credit: Francisco Roman/ABC Television Group

Just last week, we were telling you about Sarah Herron’s regrets over “jumping to conclusions” with her Bachelor in Paradise beau Robert Graham. The blonde beauty was feeling wary about her decision to dump Rob during the finale episode as she wondered if she overreacted to his lack of intimacy in the Fantasy Suite. But now we’re finding out that the two actually met up for another date when they got back to their mutual hometown of L.A.!

In her most recent Parade blog, Sarah dishes on the off-camera moments following her heartwrenching breakup, which apparently included some mentorship from Michelle Money.
“[Michelle] said, ‘If Robert really cares for you and is falling in love like he says he is, he will come after you in L.A. You live too close not to make it work if it’s meant to be.’ I felt comforted by this thought and trusted in her.”
And despite the sage advice from the Bachelor franchise mainstay, Sar admits that she still wasn’t feeling fully confident in her decision. In fact, the 27-year-old was so in turmoil and emotional (“I cried for days”) that she first failed and then succeeded at meeting up with her ex.
even attempted to see him in our hotel rooms after we left,” she details. “I apologized profusely and pleaded for Robert to understand that I got carried away. I confessed that I had put too much pressure on the development of our relationship and inappropriately compared it to Cody and Michelle’s and Marcus and Lacy’s. He calmed me and said we’d figure it out back in L.A.”
That promise was kept, and the two met for dinner in Santa Monica a little while later. But alas, it was of no help for Sarob — at least, that’s not the way Sarah sees it. “At first, it felt like home — it was comforting to see him, but within a few minutes I could tell it was ruined. We weren’t ‘Sarah and Robert'; (otherwise known as ‘Sarob’)."
Whomp. Sometimes the past is better left there, if you ask us. Then again, it can’t be easy to rewatch a breakup like that and not have a few misgivings. At least this uncomfortable dinner may have given Sarah some closure.
Did Sarah and Rob’s post-show date surprise you? What do you think was wrong in their relationship? Sound off down below.
Source:Sarah Herron’s Parade blog

September 15, 2014 at 02:47PM EDT by Samantha Lear

Related:

Bachelor in Paradise, Celebrity Relationships, News, TV, TV Stars, The Bachelor, The Bachelor Pad, The Bachelorette, 

Season 1Season 1 FinaleRobert GrahamSarah Herron

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-in-paradise/articles/2014-09-15-sarah-herron-robert-graham-dated
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Episode 7 - Finale Discussion - Page 2 10691811_1537940039769925_1562446209_n
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:28 pm

Here is the link to an interview with Marcus and Lacy at WFAA from yesterday:

http://bcove.me/rnusinf9
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:01 pm

I brought this tweet from Michelle over from another site:

"Michelle Money

LOOK WHO IS ALMOST IN SLC!!!!!! @cody_sattler I'm counting down the hours!!! This man has sold everything and packed his bags to move to UT to be with me! I have never felt love like I feel from and FOR this incredible human! Can't wait to get our lives started with little Brie Brie (Cody's nick name for her! So cute!) I am like a little kid on Christmas Eve!!!!! Thank you for all the amazing love and support we have received! We truly can't tell you how much we appreciate it! I wish I had more time to reply to everyone and tell you THANK YOU!!! I'm the happiest I have ever been!!! Love you all so much!!!! And you MIGHT Have to time in tomorrow to Good Things Utah for a special "surprise" guest!"

I hope they remain as happy as they are now and everything works out for them.  Who would have thought that these two would be a couple but they sure seem to have clicked.   Applause
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Nice picture of Lacy and Marcus and nice tweet from Michelle.  Sure hope both these relationships are permanent.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:45 am

That would be nice if both couples lasted but you never know especially with people that hook up so quickly. As with any story that shows up in the rag magazines where "sources" are quoted you never know how much truth is in it but thought I'd throw this link out there (hope it works, if not just google it) because I just read it. Hope there is no truth to it because if there is that would really suck:

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-in-paradise/articles/2014-09-17-marcus-grodd-cheating-sydney-rae-james

I haven't heard any rumors swirling around Michelle and Cody. If he's sure enough to sell everything and move out to Utah to be with Michelle and her daughter than he must be pretty darn sure things will work out. I wish both couples good luck and hope it's the real deal.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Michelle co-hosts a show Good4Utah and had Cody on with her.  They are really cute together:

http://www.good4utah.com/story/d/story/michelle-money-introduces-cody-code-to-good-things/29985/OStFQ_-RUEOGyWBZu4746g
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:30 pm

rkc1960 wrote:That would be nice if both couples lasted but you never know especially with people that hook up so quickly. As with any story that shows up in the rag magazines where "sources" are quoted you never know how much truth is in it but thought I'd throw this link out there (hope it works, if not just google it) because I just read it. Hope there is no truth to it because if there is that would really suck:

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-in-paradise/articles/2014-09-17-marcus-grodd-cheating-sydney-rae-james

I haven't heard any rumors swirling around Michelle and Cody. If he's sure enough to sell everything and move out to Utah to be with Michelle and her daughter than he must be pretty darn sure things will work out. I wish both couples good luck and hope it's the real deal.
I don't believe that there is any truth to this - to me it is just more garbage that is just used to sell their magazines.  I wish people would quit buying them and wet paint would quit reprinting it and maybe they would one day go away. Yuck
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Here is a recent picture of Marcus and Lacy from another site.  
Episode 7 - Finale Discussion - Page 2 10724212_370680356420655_468878847_n

From what is being said on the other site they are together almost all the time between California and Dallas and there is only a couple of days that they are not together.  I think they make a very cute couple.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:19 pm

Lacy and Marcus at DWTS last night:
Episode 7 - Finale Discussion - Page 2 B0bRou-CUAAtV2A
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:56 am

Cute couple!!  I hope this is the real thing!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top